[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to buy a new pair of shoes on Monday and there's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_lgp136ixSp1qh8apbo1_500.jpg (145KB, 475x346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lgp136ixSp1qh8apbo1_500.jpg
145KB, 475x346px
I'm going to buy a new pair of shoes on Monday and there's literally nothing anyone can do to stop me. And if any of you sjw NITWITS got their undergarments in a knot by my saying so, I think you should consider writing your thoughts down on a piece of paper and then burning the paper. I literally could care less. I'm going to buy those shoes.
>>
>>5609656
We in Kasahstan have a story.

It's a story about a Gypsy with a fur coat. In that fur coat lived a flea. The flea was always biting and irritating the Gypsy. Not really bad but the Gypsy was full of rage.
Then it was Autumn and the flea was really really annoying that day. But the Gypsy couldn't do anything because the flea was so small and would always hide in the fur of the coat.
So in his rage the Gypsy burned his coat together with the flea.
But then came the winter and the Gypsy did not have a coat.
Because he burned it for only to get the flea.
And he freezed to death.

Please think about it.
>>
>>5609661
Consider that story considered. However, I don't think fleas are very interested in shoes. If this story is some clever metaphor for how SJW TWITS bite at you, then I didn't get it. I will keep your story in mind when I go to burn future fur coats.
>>
File: jailcry.jpg (90KB, 850x566px) Image search: [Google]
jailcry.jpg
90KB, 850x566px
>>5609656
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▐░▄▄█████▄▄
░░░░░░▄█████████████▄▀▄▄░▄▄▄
░░░░░█████████████████▄██████
░░░░████▐█████▌████████▌█████▌
░░░████▌█████▌█░████████▐▀██▀
░▄█████░█████▌░█░▀██████▌█▄▄▀▄
░▌███▌█░▐███▌▌░░▄▄░▌█▌███▐███░▀
▐░▐██░░▄▄▐▀█░░░▐▄█▀▌█▐███▐█
░░███░▌▄█▌░░▀░░▀██░░▀██████▌
░░░▀█▌▀██▀░▄░░░░░░░░░███▐███
░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████▌
░░░░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▐██▐███▀▌
░░░░▌█▌█▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀░▀
░░░░░░█▀██▄▄▄░▄▄▀▀▒█▀█░▀
░░░░░░░░░▀░▀█▀▌▒▒▒░▐▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▄░▌░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░▐▒▄▀▄▀░▌▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▒▒▌▀▄░░░░░▌░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▐░▌░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▐▐
░░░▌▄▀░░░▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▌
░░▄▀▒▐░▄▀░░░▌▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▌▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌
#Daily reminder keep /pol/ in /pol/ is a global rule
>>
>>5609656
my mfw when they got sand in the potato salad

Good luck with your shoes, friend. I support your shoe-hunting endeavors 100%.
>>
>>5609691
SJW PINHEAD detected. How about you go clean your bathroom mirror instead of trolling in my shoe buying thread. Thanks.
>>
>>5609698
Thanks I'm going to print this comment out and stuff it into my pockets so I can pull it out and read it if I forget what I'm looking for or give up hope finding a nice pair of shoes.
>>
>>5609691
>>5609698
dumb animeposter
>>5609699
good dubs
>>
>>5609699
>go clean your bathroom mirror

just... just... .SHUT UP.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BATHROOM MIRROR IS NOT DIRRTY, MY BATHROOM MIRROR IS PERFECTLY CLEAN
YES THERE IS SOME DIRT ON IT SO WHAT NOT ALL BATHROOM MIRRROS CAN BE PERFECTLY CLEAN???? DO YOU HAVE A PERFECTLY CLEAN BATHROOM MIRROR?

THAT MEANS YOU NEVER USE IT AND JUST LET IT SIT THERE WASTING AWAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY BATHROOM MIRROR HOW F'ING DARE YOU

This... JUST.... no. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Nͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Nͦͦͦͦooo !!!! THIS CAN'T BE... HAPPENINGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Gͦͦͦͦͦͦͦooooo DIE

dͩieͤ
>>
>>5609656
i bought a pair o shoes 3 years ago and their still brand new
>>
>>5609727
Clean mouth, clean face, clean hair, and a clean bathroom are all important points in my morning routine. I can't help but smirk a little thinking about how there are actually people who leave their mirror filthy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.