[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ORDERED 10 BOXES OF GIRL SCOUT COOKIES THROUGH THE MAIL AND

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: aaaaaa.jpg (47KB, 299x268px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.jpg
47KB, 299x268px
I ORDERED 10 BOXES OF GIRL SCOUT COOKIES THROUGH THE MAIL AND NOW A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER ONE OF MY TEETH HURTS. I KNOW THEY PUT THERMITE IN THE COOKIES. GIRL SCOUT IS AN ANAGRAM FOR RUSTIC LOG. WHERE DO YOU FIND RUSTIC LOGS? BOHEMIAN GROVE. I NEED TO TALK TO ANT IN PERSON IMMEDIATELY. ANT USE YOUR PLATFORM TO WAKE UP THESE SHEEPLE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1446342173538.jpg (35KB, 385x375px) Image search: [Google]
1446342173538.jpg
35KB, 385x375px
>>5608450
dude you think the girl scouts dont know whats best for you? yeah there's thermite but it's good for you bro
>>
Phossy jaw, formally phosphorus necrosis of the jaw, is an occupational disease of those who work with white phosphorus, also known as yellow phosphorus, without proper safeguards. It was most commonly seen in workers in the match-stick industry in the 19th and early 20th century. Modern occupational hygiene practices have eliminated the working conditions which caused this disease. This disease is caused by the vapour of white phosphorus, which destroys the bones of the jaw.
Those with phossy jaw would begin suffering painful toothaches and swelling of the gums. Over time, the jaw bone would begin to abscess. Affected bones would glow a greenish-white colour in the dark. The condition also caused serious brain damage. Surgical removal of the afflicted jaw bones could save the patient; otherwise, death from organ failure would follow. The disease was extremely painful and disfiguring to the patient, with dying bone tissue rotting away accompanied by a foul-smelling discharge. However, removal of the jaw bone had serious effects on patients' ability to eat, leading to further health concerns including malnutrition.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.