[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rip cts 1983 - just now cts an hero'd today after being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1477941752668.jpg (887KB, 897x1521px) Image search: [Google]
1477941752668.jpg
887KB, 897x1521px
rip cts
1983 - just now
cts an hero'd today after being trolled mega hard on the net
it came as a shock to her parents who said her funeral will be a good chance for her to leave the house for once
she leaves behind no children because she had bunk nads and was infertile
many online mourners say she was a little gimpy but she had heart
good night sweet prince
we will miss you cts
>>
>>5607834
the way you type
is really
rather annoying
maybe instead of
inditing on having an impacto style
that will make you be known
you can talk
like a normal person
>>
>>5607834
h'haaaaaaa
>>
>>5607834
I bought my first onahole, a "fleshlight girl vagina model" with which I can adjust the suction, it cost 80€ but I had it for 30€.
The problem is that I don't feel as good as I espected from this toy, the difference between this onahole and a girl is so huge that I have more pleasure with my hand than with this onahole.
And after having less pleasure with that, I have to directly clean it and it take a lot of time. I have to set tap water directly into the hole for one minute, then let it into a little soapy water bath where I rub my finger into it to get out the cum and lub for one minute or two, then I use a hair dryer to accelerate slightly the drying into the hole, and then I have to let the onahole at a vertical position for like two hours or more because it take time before the inside is perfectly dry.

Is the clean process the same for every onahole ? And is it just that I have a bad onahole or all vagina models give the same feeling or very slightly more ?
A friend told me that his onahole mouth model is just godlike, I think that if I have to buy a other I will try that model.
>>
>>5607838
nah bro this guy is just being sassy and unconventional, it's really impressive
>>
>>5607834
mahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou shoujo tai arusumahou
>>
>>5607843
im not invested in what hes doing
im just tired of
parsing lines
what is the point
Like What Even Is Cyber Bullying Nigga
>>
>>5607843
>>5607845
>>5607847
I've spotted this small red-ish spot on my Lilith Uterus today. What do you say, bin or keep?
It's about 1 year and 3 months old by now.

I've always rinsed it at most 10 minutes after use and in most cases I use mild hand soap. It's wrapped in a microfiber cloth and stored in a box at room temperature. The cloth has only ever been used to wrap the onahole, however the cloth hasn't been washed for a long time.
>>
can cts just make a normal post and confirm she's not going nuts ffs?
>>
>>5607847
sometimes people need to feel special and important
>>
>>5607859
>>5607862
2 nights ago I tried to kill myself. I figured the best way to make it look like an accident was to drink myself into a coma and then choke in my own vomit. It's probably painless, too, since you're black out drunk and can't feel anything. So I stole 2 bottles of liquor from my dad's cabinet, drank them as quickly as I could, waited until it kicked in and then just laid down in my bed staring at the ceiling. I had some crazy dreams about life and the universe and I woke up with puke all over my face and chest. I was still staring at the ceiling, so I don't know how this could have happened. Why didn't I die? Is someone above trying to send me a message? Like "not just yet, there's something I need you to do"?
>>
>>5607878
This is just plain macabre you should stop
>>
>>5607914
>It's been said, many times, in many ways, that the Japanese are an intense people. The samurai used to, like, ritualistically scream, kneel, and cut their intestines out with their sword if they were disgraced in battle. An attendant would then cut the samurai's head off with a sword. Being serious about parties and requiring all employees to attend or it's they ass is not nearly as bad as forcing an employee to disembowel himself as punishment for the feudal Japanese equivalent of jamming the paper shredder.

I actually lol'd at this. I think I should commit suicide now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.