[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Important question, [s4s] : When you **** to your favorite character,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 38

File: untitled.jpg (140KB, 689x960px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
140KB, 689x960px
Important question, [s4s] :
When you **** to your favorite character, do you imagine ****ing her or being her ?
>>
reminder you're the same kind of loser at the same level whether this post is ironic or sincere :)
>>
>>5604562
thanks for all your hard work
>>
>>5604562
act like a baby in a really forced desperate thirsty way on a slow board 24 hours a day at the expense of working on your real life
oh wait don't need to tell you to do that you already will
>>
File: CHECK EM.webm (753KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK EM.webm
753KB, 640x480px
>>5604566
Nice dubs!

>>5604567
It's so easy! Happy go lucky! U can be nice too, you just have to try!
>>
>>5604562
>>5604566
please go back to your discord
>>
File: wiggle1.webm (298KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wiggle1.webm
298KB, 640x480px
>>5604571
there is no discord lel!
>>
>>5604570
you do that ironically/unironically because real life is too hard
it's not about fitting in with the board or being hip and funny or trolling people
no context makes baby ass faggotry okay
you shoudn't be able to do it you should have too far opposite a persoality and mannerisms even if you're faking you know too much
this is pathetic
even if you'e 13 just grow up
you are honestly llike the annoying little brother tag along of this board regardless of context or agenda
you have no leverage here every post you mae just makes you more and more pitiable
>>
>>5604578
hey. don't be rude. :)

i'm ready to be ur friend. :)

if other people wanna bully u now that ur not being rude anymore i won't let them :)

its ok to be nice :)
>>
>>5604578
you are literally dealing with a 15 year old girl
>>
>>5604586
you can be nice at any age!
I'm 29 and I don't go around bullying people!

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5604586
i'm not underage, sille.
>>
>>5604581
it's not about rude or nice
the problem is above the level you're talking about
you can't troll me or trick me or be dismissive because the level you talk at is fake and not what we're talking about
i'm saying as a person outside of your memes and roleplay you are bad and inferior
their are other cutesy roleplayers or trolls, whichever you are, who aren't shit
you aren't one of them
you are desperate and thirsty and you waste huge chunks of your life in internet board raids that will be forgotten forever by everyone involved except you
i don't care about you're role play response so don't even bother
this is in reality
outside of this silly game
you are genuinely just bad at what you're trying to do and you're trying way to hard to be taken as anything other than a desperate loser and a joke
i don't have a huge problem with internet trolls and i can tolerate namefigs or [s4s] le nice posters
but you are just the shittest version of those things
like how some people are smart and others are dumb, or good at sports and bad at sports, you are bad at this
understand?
you lack the intelligence and charisma necessary to be the person you want to be
get it?
ok cool
>>
>>5604596
not fake. have u noticed how i have never said a single bad thing about u the entire time u've been rude?

not once have i ever cussed @ u or told u to go harm urself. not once have i ever told u to fr*ck off or anything like that. i have always been kind and invinting and i'll stay that way, friedn.

because i like u. sincerely. <:)

so ur rude it's not as if i wasn't rude at one point in my life. but then i grew out of it and realized being rude is #wrong.

i think u can realize it too. ur smart. :)
>>
>>5604603
nah roleplaying is for faggots you're a loser and you're wating your life voluntarily because you have absolutely noting better to be doing
i don't care about your gay little carachter you're playing it's not clever and funny or impish and provocative you're just a sad loser
you should kill yourself
it's honestly good advice do you really want to live like this for another however many years?
no way
just do it
>>
>>5604607
not roleplaying, real. :)

don't be rude pls. :)
>>
File: Photo Jun 21, 12 45 28 AM.png (21KB, 205x274px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Jun 21, 12 45 28 AM.png
21KB, 205x274px
im sick of the unironic bullies on this board
like if you hate it here so much why are you here
>>
>>5604611
if you're real you're literally potato level
in fact you're actually a genuine special ed kid regardless of context
i bet you have the vocabulary of a four year old and when you speak out of context you still sound dumb af
i bet you laugh randomly in conversations because you think you're supposed to and not because you found something funny
a real dead eyed dumbass
that's why you roleplay on the internet it satisfies your childlike sense of fun and also you get a thrill and sense of superiority by tricking people that you could never get from life due to your vast marked inferiority to those around you
that's why you're 100% commited to the point of desperation despite wishing to be aloof and casual
straight up low iq dumbass retardation
you're just dumb
>>
>>5604622
Dubs! but not very nice... i think ur dubs would've been nicer if u were nice.

it's not hard, friedn. being nice is healthe and helps u rock and roll @ life. :D
>>
>>5604622
>>5604611
>dubs just replied to dubs
top lal
>>
>>5604617
it's for your benefit you literally roleplay as a retarded little girl or a pedo on a slowboard waiting for hugbox responses you need to be bullied waaaaaay more than bullies need to bully you yyou're getting the sweet end of the deal
seriously look at yourself without mental gymnastics and tell me you don't want someone to say 'shut up and get laid loser' to you
it's the kick in the pants you need
idc if it's all a silly board aesthetic where you pretend to be retard babies and pedos purely ironically it's still too far gone
we could be here all night while you come up with excuses and rationalisations honestly you're still too far gone there is no context that will help your case
it's that bad and you know it as well as i do
just grow up seriously it's entirely for your benefit
>>
>>5604637
hey. pls don't be rude to other peoplel or aminals.

this is why i am urging u 2 b nice. if it was just me i wouldn't care but u bullying the plug pup is not funne.
>>
>>5604643
keep doing you're oh so casual responses roleplayer you know i'm right
you started out seeing yourself as an epic troll on a mission now you realise how lame and try hard you are
you only persist out of denial and defiance
you thought you were the most internet savvy hip cool young fresh troll who ruses all the dumb parents and old people now you understand you're wasting your life on some genuine gay shit hours and hours for days weeks months
you know it's true but you have to keep replying
you can't stop
you need to do this as a coping mechanism and ego protector
if you admit i'm right who knows what that might drive you to...
>>
File: yatta.webm (894KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
yatta.webm
894KB, 640x480px
>>5604661
c'mon girl, don't be rude! it's easy 2 b nice! see this webm? this could be us. being nice and happe, not giving a hoot! :)
>>
>>5604674
can't wait for this big bully to spend 30 minutes writing out a response to this anime webm calling US the losers for wasting time here
do you have ANY idea how hard i lole...
>>
>>5604681
haha lole i lole hard i'm a silly billy fo filly dilly dilly cutesy wootsy doo doo poop head
seriously kys i bet this post was sincere and not ironically
"do you have ANY idea how hard i lole..."
you don't understand
dumb people can't comprehend what being smart is like they don't know if it's just being dumb but faster or a different feeling all together
in the same way you don't know what being a complete human is like
we don't use gay ass board slang and have a highly contrived goofy silly personality even as a troll it's still the gayest loserest troll possible
when you lose your virginity you'll understand
i can see through you like glass and it's a bad view

>>5604674
you give the most hoots of anyone i've ever met
you're so desperate tto maintain this shitty character i wouldn't be surprised if you're dripping sweat right now
you're the least aloof person i've ever seen online and most try hard loser
>>
>>5604704
Okay.
>>
>>5604704
>dumb people can't comprehend what being smart is like
i have an 70 iq but thanks
>>
>>5604704
(2 the tune of Don't You by Simple Minds)
don't u

doo doo doo doo

be-e-e rude

don't! don't! don't! don't!
>>
>>5604731
fuck off faggot
if you're real don't reply to this post
i find you repulsive and your childishness repulses me
even if trolling and mocking baby people you as the person outside of the roleplay troll are to me as the baby people you mock are to you
do you understand?
even if you tink you're being super hip ad cool getting me buttmad atm in reality i see through it and think of you as a sad little joke
there's no aha moment or secret angle
now stop replying to me and if you see a post that looks like it might be mine don't reply to it
if you're nice you will understand you are a bother to me and won't reply
if you're a 12 year old white boy in a backwards monster hat troll you will reply again and will have to lie to yourself and say i'm really mad at you and you're making a difference in the world when in reality i just pity you
go on then make your move
>>
>>5604741
i'm not a robot, i just want u 2 b nice.
>>
>>5604741
>if you're a 12 year old white boy in a backwards monster hat troll you will reply again
hi
>>
>>5604743
wait now you're pretending to be a bot?
this is beyond sad i've seen you read and respond to posts accordingly
kys loser you admit you're just a troll and you spend the majority of your time and energy on it
this is your life and your future lol
no skin off my nose friendo :)
>>
>>5604753
>le ironic smiley face
got 'em.
>>
>>5604753
lole sille, it's a reference to the movie capcha by googlel.

ur still being rude btw. pls don't be rude. /:)
>>
How many layers of irony is this thread under cause it looks like a whole lot and by lot I mean more than the average thread on ess four ess which means that a lot is even more than regular lot
>>
>>5604757
you admitted you spend hours and hours a day avi fagging a kids show on the slow shitposting board in the hopes someone somewhere might get upsetti
you just admitted you're a complete and total loser
honestly kys what's keeping you from doing it?
there's 0% chance at this point you still feel epic you know i'm right
i'm not some autistic board loser mad you're le raiding i get trolling and antagonising people
but the time and effort you put in is absolutely pathetic dude i'm not joking
you're sad af
>>
File: navel fuck.png (123KB, 1017x889px) Image search: [Google]
navel fuck.png
123KB, 1017x889px
>>5604562
the navelfuck poster
>>
File: C7jnQjqVQAAIsIK.jpg large.jpg (125KB, 720x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C7jnQjqVQAAIsIK.jpg large.jpg
125KB, 720x1024px
>>5604578
>>5604596
>>5604607
>>5604622<nice
>>5604637
>>5604661
>>5604704
>>5604741
>>5604753
>>5604777<Ultra nice
These projections only reveal your subconscious thoughts. Soon enough child you will learn to be careful about what you share...

Hacking your ip now.
>>
>>5604784
gay faggot losers going to keep posting anime baby shit forever til the're 30 and hang themselves to linkin park lmfao all because i antagonise them into stubbornly taking on their initially ironic values and ideas haha you're literally fucked forever mentally never going to grow up and while always see adulthood as a threat and adults as enemies you will never experience maturity and wholeness as a person forever trapped as a little kid in an adults body so fucking funny dude i can't believe you did this to yourself it's a fate worse than death bahahahah
>>
File: We can do - onpu chan.webm (394KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
We can do - onpu chan.webm
394KB, 640x480px
>>5604792
>>5604797
don't be rude!

it's not cool!

being rude!

makes u drool!
>>
>>5604797
holy jesus did you actually ban him? are you a mod? don't ban me either please!
>>
>>5604803
gay faggot losers going to keep posting anime baby shit forever til the're 30 and hang themselves to linkin park lmfao all because i antagonise them into stubbornly taking on their initially ironic values and ideas haha you're literally fucked forever mentally never going to grow up and while always see adulthood as a threat and adults as enemies you will never experience maturity and wholeness as a person forever trapped as a little kid in an adults body so fucking funny dude i can't believe you did this to yourself it's a fate worse than death bahahahah
>>
>>5604811
rude dubs, don't be rude. it's easier to b nice :) <--- u when ur nice
>>
File: 1500490779414.jpg (93KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
1500490779414.jpg
93KB, 640x482px
>>5604818
>>
File: 2m34.png (748KB, 586x605px) Image search: [Google]
2m34.png
748KB, 586x605px
>>5604836
>>
>>5604830
>>
Dear Black People,

I'm so sorry.

I owe you all reparations because every freedom that I have taken granted for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors stole. I have benefited from this wealth that was stolen from you as have all of my ancestors, the ones that owned slaves and the ones that did not. All white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of colonialism and slavery that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.

Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been at the expense of all of my black and brown brothers and sisters around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the blood of slavery and genocide. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still bared the face of the slave masters. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you owe money, I owe money. You owe them reparations right now and you will pay them right now, or we will take them from you.

I'm so sorry.
>>
>>5604874
fuk blag """"peebowl""""
>>
thank you anti-bully rangers for all your hard work
>>
>>5604887
2 PROTECT AND 2 SERVE!
>>
>>5604557
Third person view.
>>
>>5604907
cuckold
>>
>>5604911
And proud of it.
>>
File: IMG_5729.jpg (68KB, 750x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5729.jpg
68KB, 750x717px
>>5604927
absolute madman
>>
>>5604911
>>5604933
checkin' ur nice dubs
>>
File: 1499835744616.jpg (297KB, 850x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1499835744616.jpg
297KB, 850x1170px
>>5604792
>>5604797
Yes this is the anime defense force. I have been informed there is an anime being bullied ITT. As you all know this is highly illegal as this board is property of [a/jp] and as such a SAFE place for animes to be themselves.

You'll never know the truth anime really offers. Being able to construct your own reality is the greatest ability you will ever have. Without this you'll be drowned in life. Ever wonder why you dream, imagine if you could live that dream forever. Your idiotic western individuality will be your coffin. Enjoy competing with your kin so the jews are amused and you can get your good goy shekels.
>>
>>5605291
creating your own reality is a coping mechanism for losers and competing and being a red blooded living person is not being a good goy it's the opposite do you think they want you working hard and improving your own life and others or being a welfare leech and antisocial obviously it's you that's the problem it's weird you'd be antisemetic about it but even from that perspective you still lose even though you brought it up as if they want you to have sheckels and get mad when you don't that's stupid man come on the more you work and act normal the more pissed they get and the more anime loser you get the happier are like how do i even need to explain that to you i don't hate jews by the way just since you brought it up have to prove you wrong like of course they hate rich families and like single loners who cost more for white governments according to antisemitism this shouldn't even be an argument why would you possibly think what you said it doesn't make sense i don't even care about anime i'm just blown away you think a hostile civilisation would be happy for your success and mad when you're a bum that's so weird man seriously
>>
>>5605314
you are just being unconscious of the situation and being retrograde i understand what you mean but thats not the way to express it negativity is being a problem to the world and you are putting yourself on a really low level try to think in unity thats the most important thing and dont talk to people with such disdain and ego
>>
>>5605362
are you mocking my way of speaking?
i'm pretty sure everyone who spoke english talked lie this before the internet
i'm not even old though but still it's not weird
>>
File: a (1807).jpg (241KB, 2048x1061px) Image search: [Google]
a (1807).jpg
241KB, 2048x1061px
>>5605314
I bet you learned that cognitive dissonance is a bad thing from your jewish professor but in reality it's what you do everyday so you can feel superior to whatever shadow you feel compelled to compare yourself with.

> being a red blooded living person
pretty hard to beat that when you don't even consider others human.
>>
>>5605369
just check yourself before criticing other people we are going backwards like that
>>
>>5605370
what the fuck are you saying lmao?
i study stem under openly racist chinks i wish i had the luxury of only dealing with jewish tricks lol
seriously though the comfort of having your own unique values and ideas of fulfilment is the road to hell paved with good intentions
you either end up a junkie hedonist or just a time waster and you're ok with it
ideas of success and civility don't exist to upset you and make you feel bad they evolve naturally over time because they work
you evolved nerves to sense heat so you wouldn't touch something hot and burn yourself
society evolved the admiration of greatness and shame of failure because it makes everybody's lives better or at least sustainable rather than a dead end
>>
File: a (1505).jpg (150KB, 765x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a (1505).jpg
150KB, 765x1000px
>>5605386
Only if you're into surface reality. 'society' is just a group of animals called humans who place their expectations on other members. What is better, deluding yourself that work makes you feel accomplished or actual joy from doing the things you want. I bet you don't even have an identity outside of being just another link in the chain of greatness. You enslaved yourself to morals that are not truly your own, have fun.
>>
>>5605400
Thank you also dubs!
>>
File: freshe lemonade.jpg (65KB, 903x1100px) Image search: [Google]
freshe lemonade.jpg
65KB, 903x1100px
>>5605386
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0kexAzMJJnu
>>
>>5604557
Die you fucking animefag
>>
>>5605400
can i sniff that ass
>>
>>5605400
yes let's all be para-sailors and horse whisperers let's follow our dreams let's all do that until there's no working people left any where just dreamers then suddenly there's no mass production of necessities for survial food and water is less abundant you start living hand to mouth woops hope your dream was to be a hippy or an exert hiker or you can't do it you won't have the time between hunting and gathering sorry bro
fucking idiot with your 'surface reality' bullshit le society is a spook
i'm the wild man here you're the big words ideologue don't try and give me that slave morality bs you're hoisting yourself on your own petard
>>
>>5605386
not him but
>being this serious on s4s
whew lad.
>>
I'M NIHILISTIC AND INSANE LOL
>>
File: a (1626).jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a (1626).jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
>>5605423
Whatever is upsetting you, just know that I don't care.
>>
>>5605435
do you really think i care any more than you do?
or do you just need to think that?
like really really need it a lot?
>>
>>5605377
>77
Great job!
>>
>>5605442
You're so mad you can't even type sense. It's actually pretty cute :3
(just like this pic)
>>
File: 1428789707169.jpg (104KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1428789707169.jpg
104KB, 854x480px
>>5605291
>>5605400
>>5605370
>>5605407
>>5605435
>>5605685
wt* i love dumb animeposters now
>>
>>5605685
:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)

lole xD
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.