[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain /qa/ to me? I thought it was the complain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1500342167685.jpg (36KB, 1169x150px) Image search: [Google]
1500342167685.jpg
36KB, 1169x150px
Can someone explain /qa/ to me? I thought it was the complain about 4chan board, but when I go there all I see is /jp/ and /pol/-tier threads. I tried posting but everyone told me to "go back there" and "die retard" while spamming my thread with /jp/ memes.
what do I do here?
>>
4chan is full of fringe groups.

if you cant extrapolate on that for yourself your brain is dumb
>>
File: asd.jpg (11KB, 165x180px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
11KB, 165x180px
>>5593464
talk about 4chan but ONLY while using [jp] memes
>>
>>5593464
die retard
>>
File: dierudeposter4.png (190KB, 462x442px) Image search: [Google]
dierudeposter4.png
190KB, 462x442px
>>5593479
Die rudeposter!
>>
the same people that have been raiding s4s for months are also raiding qa
>>
stupid secret club
just ignore them, they are retarded kids anyway
>>
>>5593464
this >>5593497 is the reason /qa/ has devolved to it's current state. The raiders have successfully taken over the board so it's no longer used for it's intended purpose and it's basically a rude, low quality, /jp/ version of [s4s]. Thankfully due to the nature of [s4s] and it's posters, the board is essentially raid-proof, from everyone but itself.
>>
>>5593528
raiding [s4s] must be one of the most retarded things you can do t.b.h
like i wonder what kind of stupid mofo you would have to be to do such a thing while thinking you can actually damage the board
>>
>>5593464
It's because the board name (/qa/) is an allusion to the sound that frogs make (quack!) and it's well known how dumb frogposters are rude. Of course they all flocked there.

>>5593542
Pretty much. [s4s] is the most ironic, sincere, post-ironic, ironically sincere (and vice versa) etc. board. Each of 3.5 posters here has their own unique style. We are pretty much Power Rangers of board posters - we only lack our personal colours - just in case dibs on green.
>>
>>5593673
I want to be the black ranger
>>
>>5593673
I'm going to demand to be the red ranger, but after a few episodes I'll settle for being blue.
>>
>>5593673
I wanted green.... I choose sort of a gay greeny teal color instead then
>>
>>5593673
I'll be the white one :)
>>
>>5593810
>>5593673
ceil(3.5)
Fck, that makes me one of the memesters
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.