[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you take a week long vacation and go fishing/camping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

File: billy boy.jpg (43KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
billy boy.jpg
43KB, 620x374px
>when you take a week long vacation and go fishing/camping with family and there's no internet and you had more fun sitting outside smoking cigarettes then you ever did on s4s and then you come back and realize this place is entirely cyclical in nature

just break the cycle. you know you don't like this place, that it isn't funny. that constant onpu/taco freak posting isn't amusing anyone.
>>
>>5591473
I don't know about any of that, at the least, I don't quote people without citations, which already puts me in a better place than you
>>
>>5591485
I was going to type >>5591485
then I came back like "jesus people are still checking dubs and asking whom is being quoted" its like jesus fucking christ don't your jobs and lives take it out of you enough you come here to be boring repetitive shites?

but then I decided "faggot" would be more concise and to the point, and accurate. Because you sound like a huge one

I bet you're "that" guy and you've been waiting all week wondering where I've been.
>>
Everything is cycles, wake up sleep, eat poop, drink pee, happy sad, horny fap.
There's only one cycle you can break to end it once and for all.
>>
i too like to go out and barely come here anymore but how about you stop being fat before you start lecturing people about the only trv way 2 have fun, ya fruit
>>
File: Albert King.jpg (37KB, 463x567px) Image search: [Google]
Albert King.jpg
37KB, 463x567px
>>5591520
I never lecture anyone I just throw shit out and see what sticks
>>
>>5591493
Haha, I bet you had to clench your buttocks hard to keep yourself from "greentexting" the whole thing.
>>
>>5591473
>just break the cycle. you know you don't like this place
>>5591525
>I never lecture anyone
lad
its still lecturing even if you dont care enough to address anyone specifically
>>
>>5591526
I only clench my ass when the beershits are trying to force their way out. and maybe I jumped off a pontoon boat onto a slippery rock and almost fucking died on friday

>>5591531
yeah that's true, I should've said "I don't really give a shit. Few conversations with a certain person here made me realize I have no patience or stomach for matteroffact "anal" speak. Well I go to school and this thing you said isn't literal it- FUCK UP
>>
Alright OP, I wasn't going to reply to your post unironically, but it's clear you're at a turning point in your life, but instead of taking it, you kept on going.

So you take a vacation and have some fun and realized that's what it's all really about for you and [s4s] isn't for you? You realized you don't actually like it here, you were just idly passing time here because you had nothing better to do.

So you realize all this, and then decide "Well gee if I was miserable and not really having fun, then no one else was having fun and I need to tell them". You decide not only that but that everyone here must be worse than you because they haven't even realized they're not having any fun. But that's a lot of assumptions. We're all different and all have different reasons for posting here. Some of us just post occasionally for fun, some people are more dedicated, maybe some people really are like you too, but I suspect the vast majority of us don't really care or feel the same way as you and the projection is just a way to cope with your own feeling of inadequacy when you realized you wasted a bunch of time here and never enjoyed any of it.

Now, here's the real kicker. You realized all of this, realized you weren't having fun here and that there's better things in life, but what's the first thing you do when you came back from vacation? You came to [s4s], to post about it. You didn't break any cycle, you had a glimpse of what your life could be like if you actually did things you enjoyed, and then decided "too much effort", and came back here to complain about that and waste all the time you just complained about wasting again. You're never going to be happy that way. I suggest you leave, don't even reply to this post, take your own advice, just go out and start doing things that actually make you happy instead of posting here when you know you don't like it.
>>
>>5591553
thanks for actually typing out what i was thinking as well
>>
>>5591553
Actually I was pointing out how boring s4s is compared to real life, that's all. I can't afford to go camping every day moron.

Again, you're all brain and no heart. You should stop responding to me because it's clear you've a fixation on me for some god awful reason.
>>
File: 1356837583578.jpg (31KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1356837583578.jpg
31KB, 800x600px
>>5591553
>>
>>5591553
excuse me picture is for >>5591562
>>
i am a simple man i have simple needs i like banging people of different races and gender/sexual identities then cataloguing the experiences and quite frankly op i don't need your judgement
>>
>>5591553
Lol I thought the same
>>
lol i thot the same hypocrasy freaks me ouit cuz im a sniping faggot and just point out the fallacy f others instead of put mine on the table

i swear in real life you were the ones who only laughed when everyone else was
>>
>>5591654
>>5591562
You liked camping and you don't like [s4s], I believe just because you are not camping doesn't mean you have to continue to do stuff you don't like you can find a happy medium, but I think it's clear at this point you don't care and just don't want to bother trying to find your own happiness and will continue to complain here as a meager substitute for actual joyful activities and hobbies.
>>
File: 445450190_640.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
445450190_640.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>5591668
or I'm just bored

deflection or fact? YOU DECIDE!
>>
FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1420556742377.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1420556742377.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
sitting outside smoking cigarettes isn't fun

it's simply the novelty of disconnecting for a while after being online too much that you experienced

learn to take breaks from habit forming activities like internet
>>
>>5591473
[s4s] means shit for shitniggers but know whats fun? heroin.
>>
>>5591473
this board is shit. at one point it was less shitty in comparison to every other board, but we're finally at the point where every other shitty board decided to come here and make this board just as boring and shitty as theirs. if you're here on s4s you should be making people feel bad. they might eventually grow so tired of this that they leave, which is actually doing them a favor, as opposed to wasting years of their life fighting for "territory" on a shitposting board.
>>
File: tumblr_ne7ydrTy971rxqvyio2_1280.png (306KB, 858x630px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne7ydrTy971rxqvyio2_1280.png
306KB, 858x630px
>>5591473
>it's another meta thread

kill yourself faget
>>
>>5592003
thanks for understanding what I meant, feels like a year ago was some innoculous anime at most and still lots of nicegirl/bird posting now its just fucking same rat annoying anime and irc fags its like they know the place is dead so they're just going to put ashes out and piss on it
>>
>>5592029
don't be rude. this is a NICE board
>>
File: Smug_Pearl.png (634KB, 1280x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Pearl.png
634KB, 1280x1001px
>>5592038
lol wats the matter u mad????
>>
>>5591553
Wow dude you almost got trips
>>
File: 1406405039796.png (87KB, 351x651px) Image search: [Google]
1406405039796.png
87KB, 351x651px
>>5592042
listen up cuz im here 2 say. rudeposting on nice board is NOT okay!

when u rudepost u hurt someone's feelings. and thats the opposite of nice if u understand my meaning.

if u want someone 2 b nice then be nice 2 them 2!!! cuz otherwise every1 will be rude so pls get a CLUE!
>>
>>5592042
wow such edgee and cool person
>>
>>5592042
Smug girls really turn me on.
>>
>>5592029
>>5592038
>>5592042
fuck off weebs
>>
File: aclockworkorange.gif (77KB, 780x342px) Image search: [Google]
aclockworkorange.gif
77KB, 780x342px
>>5591473
totally agree w billy boy
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.