[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mommy keeps wearing this shirt around me and i don't know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

mommy keeps wearing this shirt around me and i don't know what it says? please help
>>
I want to ____ the dragon
>>
RELEASE THE KRAKEN
>>
>>5574172
is that what it says? icant read yet sory
>>
H Elo?
>>
File: sg_52.jpg (83KB, 571x571px) Image search: [Google]
sg_52.jpg
83KB, 571x571px
>>5574159
"I love my little baby boy so much, be nice to him!"
Your mommy is amazing!
>>
>>5574267
Sh-She really wore a shirt with that on it? For me? Mommy really is amazing...I love her so much! And it makes me feel fuzzy and special when she calls me her little baby boy too.
>>
>>5574271
You are very lucky boy!
>>
>>5574278
I guess I am...! Thanks for your help anon!
>>
>>5574284
This is very nice board, everyone is very nice to each other. And you and your mom are very nice to each other. So I am glad to help you!
But I just wanted to ask... why didn't you ask your mommy to read what's written on her t-shirt?
>>
File: 60607.jpg (46KB, 200x275px) Image search: [Google]
60607.jpg
46KB, 200x275px
>>5574285
I felt embarrassed because I didnt want her to think I was looking at her b*obies. I wasn't trying to I just wanted to try and read what it said but I couldn't understand
>>
File: sg_23.png (614KB, 618x609px) Image search: [Google]
sg_23.png
614KB, 618x609px
>>5574289
That's cute but I'm sure your mommy would be very happy if you asked her. As I said, she's an amazing woman!
>>
>>5574302
You don't think she'd be offended or tease me about it...? Mommy is really great, I guess I could ask her if you think it's a good idea. I'm kind of excited to now, She might call me her little baby boy!
>>
>>5574321
Yeah, do it and post results here. She might pe a little playful about it but I know for sure she loves you more than anyone in this world!
>>
>>5574159
let mamy rub YOUR meat!
>>
>>5574335
tsssss I almost madeit happen already,
don't ruin it for him!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.