[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

354 crabe cakes and 4 icee pops <<Amazing how the other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: lipsmacking.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
lipsmacking.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
354 crabe cakes and 4 icee pops

<<Amazing how the other boards have changed over the years...>>
<<Yet, this place stays the same...>>
>>
File: 1494468087218.jpg (88KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494468087218.jpg
88KB, 700x700px
>>5564431
Yep nothing's changed because since day 1 people have been bitching non stop about how [s4s] has changed and they're still doing it today.
>>
>>5564468
cts let me get in that tight pink little boypussy
i'll make you scream with this long dick you just wait
>>
>>5564480
In front of the crabe cakes? Y-You're a beast!
*gets on knees with butte in the air and spreads it apart*
>>
>>5564495
i'm going to eat that ass until you start to whimper and that's when i go in
i'll hold your head down as stroke in and out and you moan from pleasure underneath my weight
>>
>>5564500
I want to feel your body heat through my back as you slide in and out of my boypussy without end like a perpetual motion machine, your hunger for sex insatiable. Causing me to have wave after wave of hands free dry orgasms from my prostate.
>>
>>5564520
as i'm slamming you from behind i reach under you to caress your nipples before i pick you up from underneath your knees and rail you against a wall
i throw you down on the bed suddenly without warning and tell you in a commanding voice to sit on my dick and it's your turn to do the thrusting
>>
>>5564546
I slowly bring my body down over your rock hard cock while facing you so you can see the subtle ahegao that emerges across my face.
Clapping sounds can be heard as I bounce my butt up and down the length of your shaft and my hard clitdick sways with the rhythm glistening with tiny beads of precum.
You firmly cup my ass cheeks with your hands and slam me down before slapping it and telling me to pick up the pace.
Wild, steamy gasps fill the room as I desperately violate my boyhole on your dick with all my might, eager to hear your praise.
My butt now raw from the numerous slaps it has received, each one goading me on to ravage your dick like a bitch in heat.
My insides tighten down around your shaft as my body reaches its limit, at the same time your cock stirs up my insides and begins to twitch in preparation for the river of cum you're about to gush inside of me.
>>
>>5564571
as i begin to cum inside you and your hole tightens in reaction around my pulsing dick you let out a moan and begin to shoot your girlcum all over both of us
i let out a gasp as i climax and pull you up off of me and watch as my semen leaks from your boypussy
i tell you to deal with the mess while i lie down and prepare to go again
as you reach for a towel i tell you no
you have to lick and suck me clean
>>
>>5564606
I approach you on all fours like an alley cat and blush as I look your still hard dick up and down, marvelling at the tremendous mess I made.
I sweep my hair back and gingerly slide my lips over the tip of your heated dick.
The bitter taste of cum makes my face scrunch up but I endure it because my master gave me an order.
Diligently I slurp and guzzle the thick strands of cum from your genitals along with the distinctly less plentiful stream of girlcum that I shot up your abs.
The taste of our two fluids combines in my mouth and overwhelms the senses, immediately after finishing my job I drop down twitching and moaning in pleasure.
>>
File: Unpo girl.jpg (49KB, 390x691px) Image search: [Google]
Unpo girl.jpg
49KB, 390x691px
>>5564431
le unpo girl

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
i like the crab cakes threads but these people posting in this one are bad
>>
>>5564670
People are revelling in debauchery in the final days we have left before crabe cake singularity occurs
>>
>>5564683
you're extremely unfunny and bad at making posts
>>
>>5564571
>>5564606
>>5564657
Well how did this happen
>>
File: 1499392608236.jpg (533KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1499392608236.jpg
533KB, 2048x2048px
>>5564687
If that's the case why and the most universally beloved [s4s] poster as rated by readers of Vogue magazine?
>>
>>5564657
well that might have been a little excessive so i'll be gentle with you momentarily to make up for it
while we rest briefly i turn on the television to a movie and stroke your hair as you lie in my arms
shortly into the film i move my hand towards your thighs and it brushes against your girlcock revealing your erection
i take this as a sign to continue and pull out my already hard dick and tell you start sucking
as i watch your head bobbing up and down over my lap i reach into the bedside draw and remove a set of handcuffs
i shove you down violently and push your arms behind your back so i can restrain them
once you're good and immobilised i tell you to resume
>>
>>5564721
*punches you*
>>
>>5564721
I do my best to keep my composure but each time I bend down to suck your cock I lose my balance and slide right down to the base with my chin touching your balls.
After a few seconds of choking and gurgling I clench my thighs and awkwardly pull my face back up with saliva and precum dribbling down my chin.
In the end you roll onto your side, topple my off-balance body over and slide your burly thumb into my boypussy using it to hoist me up the bed so I'm now face to face with your cock.
You squeeze my mouth open and stick your dick inside telling me to suck on it like a bottle and not stop until the end of the movie.
Half an hour of cooing and caressing your glans with my tongue goes by while at the same time you listlessly tease my stiff girlcock with your foot, causing my thighs to shudder with each stroke.
>>
>>5564805
i notice you shudder and see your girlcock leaking precum over the top of my feet
after several more strokes i tell you to stop
i hold you by the ankles and start to massage your smooth soles and delicate toes as i position your feet into a clapping position held over my lap
i start to slide in and out of the space between the arches of your soles and my face assumes an expression of pure carnal lust
with each stroke your heels strike firmly against my balls in a way that is at first painful but becomes more and more pleasurable in time
your toes wriggle up and down my shaft as you try to move your legs in time with my thrusts
i continue to stroke your girlcock meanwhile until your shudders become moans
that's when i tell you to bend over and spread your boypussy open so i can go in again
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.