[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's a lie justification/propoganda. They show a graph

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1498916266305.jpg (8KB, 304x387px) Image search: [Google]
1498916266305.jpg
8KB, 304x387px
It's a lie justification/propoganda.

They show a graph showing that populations are heavier older than young, that people aren't reproducing enough.

They don't tell you that keeping an old person alive is fucking cheap and easy, and has been managed for thousands of years.

They don't explain what will happen when the new population ages and needs more people to sustain it, and that this is literally the definition of a ponzi scheme: that the old are constantly paid by the new money coming in - but eventually new money runs out/population hits a critical mass where you're living in Indian/Chinese people per square metre.
>>
we all have that grandmother/father that is a hoarder and just wastes money on inconsequential shit. oh yeah this blender and wire cheese cutter and super important I need to have them who cares I'll be dead in 10 years I'm still focused on the expedience of how quickly I can make homemade tortillas
>>
>>5548139
oh and whta should gramps be doing, young man

fugging meme shigposting all day yeah thats gonna give gramps value hahahaha
>>
File: katz17.png (862KB, 941x506px) Image search: [Google]
katz17.png
862KB, 941x506px
>>5548179
value is paying for a car and attending weddings you couldn't give a poopy about

real fun is donig drugs and making silly references on pedophilic truckboy sissyboards. its the guy
who
types
this
why
do
you
do
that

it's the cades who is gremlin its the faggot boi its the tranny rplaying with his orbiter its a siouxie thread its taking my coffee with extra misery and wanted to skol nobody. ITS ALL FUN AND GAAAAAAAAAAAAMESfun familyfun for all to enjoy at you're're leisure. bored on saturday? cuz rly all u enjoy doing is shooting things and fishing well just shit ur brain droppings for all the likkle boy inna gyal 2c
>>
File: IMG_0340.png (352KB, 497x832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0340.png
352KB, 497x832px
>>5548186
I'm glad you're on this board

You helped me feel better after this fugging massive nosebleed I just had
>>
>>5548186
i have no idea what ur talking about katz
>>
but u have to listen to music like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGbFgg-JOc8 when u do it otherwise u just sound like totaly crazy person with no filter lle dont kid yourself all u ever wanted to do was be antisocial and wear leisure suits and inhabit quirky bars not nessicarly cuz ur tryharding or that guy but why the fuck not im tired of starbucks and iphones *posts this from my iphone* capitalism and facebook are ruining my soull guys *reads stirner and david foster wallce* the fuck is this guy just talks about a lobster for half an hour.. and james joyce? farts? fuck s4s literature is the real meme here
>>
>>5548192
>>5548186
>>5548197
r u 2 fugging normies?? i don't get it
>>
>>5548201
no i'm a shut-in depraved fig and I felt the need to tell ppl that I had a massive nosebleed envisioning that I'd get amiable replies but nobody probably cares but I still felt the need for some reason probably because expressing my experiences in words makes me feel better about myself
>>
maybe instead of "give gramps valu" i shoud said "give gramps satisfaction"

o well hes just money bucket to u huh katz
ha
>>
>>5548201
>>5548212
'suck me'
>>5548209
i dont like this white confidence u have just cuz im vulgar enough to post my ugly face and say whats on my mind go back to ur cave u pizuri craving yugioh playing caricature of a nerd

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
File: billy boy.jpg (43KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
billy boy.jpg
43KB, 620x374px
>>5548250
i forgot to post this image which gives the c ontext that i was just busting yarbles and in not fact: serious

>reptiles
>>
>>5548250
ok

I still feel like shide so i'll waste time doing something else then
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.