[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm going to spam [s4s] this is going to be the thing that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
i'm going to spam [s4s]
this is going to be the thing that turns my life around
i will post something pedophilic or anime related because people tend not to like those things so if i post them as if i and others do like them that will be some genius level irony that the uninitiated will hate but other smart people will love
i think of myself as a very smart and handsome person even though i am an unsuccessful virgin
but aanyway this is going to be huge
the massive and ongoing backlash from the usual posters on this board will carry my threads and posts all the way to meme status
then i can come out as their creator and start a career maybe on youtube or twitch as an internet celebrity and i can finally move out of mom and dad's place
then i'll get a gf and a big production company will offer me a show or a role in a movie; maybe even my own youtube red series
this is going to be my big moment
i've spent my whole life hesitating and dreaming
no more
once i spam this board i'm going straight to the big leagues
i'm tired of waiting for a change
today i will make the change
i refuse to live like this any longer
i'm sick of looking into my moms eyes and seeing a look of shame
no more penniless sexless lifestyle
i'm headed straight for the top
>>
funny poopsies xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>5547704
do it and see what happens
>>
>>5547706
haha saying poop is for babies and retards so i say it because you're not supposed to say babyish or retarded things so when i do say them it is not what you're supposed to do haha get it i'ts really smart and ironic my mom explained irony to me now i'm showing everyone i know what it means just like when i learn a big word and i feel like i really really need to be heard saying it because irony and big words are smart and i want people to think i'm smart that's why i act retarded which is in itself pretty ironic :)
>>
File: 36776.jpg (27KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
36776.jpg
27KB, 160x160px
>>5547704
HE!!!1!!!!!!!
LOL!! ROFL!! LULZ!! LEL!! KEK!! JEJ!! MEM!!

DANK EPIN MAYMAY BRO AYY LMAO xD I FELL OFF MUH CHAIR CUZ I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING xDxDxD
ME GUSTA UPBOATED +10000 FUCK YEAH SEAKING!!!!111
SCREENCAP DAT SHIT FOR DAT SWEET KARMA :D

TOP KEK WEW LADDY YEE
UNCLE BENIS, BERFEGT EVERY DIME :DDD
BAZINGA
ZIMBABWE
YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME GET DUNKED ON
HABEEB IT TWINKIE HOUSE!!!!
DSFARGEG!!!!1111
NEVER EVER!!!

MY SIDES, THEY ARE GONE FOREVER, THEY'RE ORBITING LE JUPITER xD ROFLMAOWTFBBQCOPTER ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS

SIMPLY

E
B
I
N

I USED TO SHITPOST ON /V/ BUT I TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE xD
THE CAKE IS A LIE PRAISE LORD HELIX OF DoOoOoOoOMMM ^__^ holds up spork
WE ARE THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI!!! WE WANT... A SHRUBBERY!!!! xDDD

I TIP MY FEDORA TO YOU MY GENTLEMENTLEMEN
VIVIAN JAMES THREAD #GG/#NYS FOR ETHICS IN GAMES JOURNALISM :^)
1337 H4XOR PWNZ0R3D TO THE MAX EPIC WIN SON GIT GUD SKRUB BITCHES DON'T KNOW BOUT MAH ELO
MLG NO SCOPE 420 BLAZE IT FGT SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY
BTW I'M A GRRL GAMURR, DON'T HIT ON ME SILLY BOYS~ <33333
| . | i
| | |
GEDDIT IT'S LE B^UCKLEY FAEC XDXDXD CUPCAEKS!!!!! (SEE I'M SO RANDUMB xD)
BANE? OF COURSH!!! CHECK MAH DUBS AND BE A BIG GOY (FOR JEW)
JOHN SNOW DIED
TYRION DIED
STANNIS DIED
STARK HOUSE IS KILL
ADACHI TOHRU IS A SERIAL KILLER
HINAWA DIES ON CHAPTER 1
CLAUS WAS THE MASKED MAN
TAZMILY VILLAGE WAS A POSTAPOCALYPTIC WASTELAND
YOU'RE THE REAL SHADES AND NIER WAS KILLING HUMANS
YOU CAN DIG TO HELL BY MINING OUT THE BLUE ORE
DAILY REMINDER THAT WHERE WERE YOU WHEN VERLISIFY WAS RIGHT? DIGGERSBY THO???? JUST INJECT IT FAGGET :^))))))
unsheaths daikatana
FUS ROH DAH!!!!!

TOP KEK HERE
MIDDLE LEL THERE
BOTTOM JEJ OVER THERE
SIDEWAYS WEW IN U'RE MUM'S ASS FUKKIN #REKT U WOT M80
LEL U MAD BRAH? xD
LE EPIC LE RANDOM LE REDDIT LE
XXXXXDDDDXDDD :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) CXxDDDXDDDXDX:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) XDDDD (^: :^) :v) kappa
>>
>>5547733
what are you saying?
>>
>>5547765
ANON THAT IS NOT COOL. I DON'T APPRECIATE WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW, OR RATHER, THE LACK OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW.
>>5547733
hey my dude, nice dubs.
>>
>>5547766
dubs
me on the rifht
>>
>>5547766
>nice dubs.
>>
>>5547766
what?
>>
>>5547777
Excellent quads!
>>
>>5547777
o. m. g. ANON. don't move. you've got some really sick quads on your post there.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.