[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so there was a backlash against unironic retardation and pedophilia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 90skids.png (504KB, 900x906px) Image search: [Google]
90skids.png
504KB, 900x906px
so there was a backlash against unironic retardation and pedophilia on this board and you doubled down with more sad attempts at humour and pedophilic content
damn dude you are truly the king of the internet
i'm guessing you're probably rich and get a lot of pussy
you really showed the haters and proved them wrong
they wanted you to stop because you are limiting them financially and taking their women
it's not entirely for your benefit at all
people want you to stop but you keep going because it's the right thing to do
don't let the haters push you around
you're a hero and a real human being
>>
>>5541414
WOW not nice very rude what happened to people being nice on this nice board i simply dont understand why we can't all just respect each other and get along on this nice board don't you think it would be more fun that way because there would be no rudeness or arguing just fun memes but nobody even tries to be nice anymore i just dont understand???
>>
>>5541414
'magine taking the board this seriously
>>
>>5541482
lol yeah
>>
>>5541482
yeah dude because i'm not genuinely a shit eating retard i must take myself too seriously despite the humorous tone of the post keep telling yourself that lol
you're literally the exact kind of person i'm talking about
if i saw you with your fly down and politely pointed it out you'd scream in my face about being a fucking hater and walk around with your dick out the rest of the day
sad...
>>
File: 1494276237462.jpg (111KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494276237462.jpg
111KB, 960x720px
>>5541491
>>
>>5541495
ahahaha triggered lol
your arguments are weak/wrong and your insults expose your bad life priorities
in your mind an anon calling another anon pathetic is a big deal and really harsh lol
you have literally nothing to counter me
>>
File: Naruto_newshot.jpg (417KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto_newshot.jpg
417KB, 1440x1080px
>>5541511
>>
>>5541491
aha na i made the same mistake earlier today. matta fact im pretty much in the same boat as u & genuinely agree with the sentiment. im jus learnin to let it go & change ma ways. hadda come 2 terms with the fact that the board attracts a type of poster that i find myself repelled by. sixty five hidden threads l8r & im startina feel a lil bit bettr...
>>
>>5541511
stop arguing with every1 uve been like this like 4 hours already go to pol tbh
>>
>>5541517
yeah nah i hide stickies and that's about it
i just like to be obnoxious and grating to the pedophile anime posters because it's funny to see them react
if you think about it only the megumin posters are genuine pedophiles and anime fans so for the rest of them they're purely trying to be grating and annoying to others
so i just see what happens when i do the same thing to them
it seems self indulgent to say they can dish it out but can't take it but honestly for a lot of them it's the truth

>>5541518
no
>>
>>5541545
its always fascin8ing when they get trigert in anti-animy threads. makes me giggle with delight. i make no distinction between 'pedo animy' & 'animy' i just assume an animy thread is not a place in which i would enjoy myself so i hide them all. i feel like a few months ago some other containment board got shut down and they all piled in here. it's too much for me. worse than it's ever been. too much 2 fight. by god i'd join you but i'm risking a conniption fit if i keep giving a sh•t. godspeed ...
>>
but this is ADVERSARIAL thread. yall wanna be ADVERSARIAL? HIT me with somethin. DARE ya
>>
>>5541553
wtf u talkin bout s4s been anime poster since i have memory i mean 50% 4chan is weeb what u want
>>
>>5541562
yeeeeeeh. been here since twenny fourteen & animy's always been around but when i go to my tablet and see the unfiltered board i dont remember ever seeing as much animy as i do nowadays. yr rite 4da most part. lemmy guess U LICHEN ANIMY. AHAHA yea u LICHEN some animy dont u. welp then we're in slitely different boats i suppose. happy sails
>>
altho i maintain cowboy bebop is a d•mn masterpiece & the soundtrack is a thing of indisputable beauty i cannot tell a lie
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.