[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

multiple people with 100's of thousands' or millions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: loser.png (75KB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
loser.png
75KB, 320x300px
multiple people with 100's of thousands' or millions of followers on social media have tried talking shit about me this year
as have several political and private sector figures of great wealth and importance
this is the future of western civilisation
your richest and most influential representatives will be petty children who get really really mad at a complete nobody on the internet because he makes offensive jokes
if anyone reading this knows who am literally kys
there's people out there curing cancer and sequencing the genome yet you talk about me
fuck off
>>
but now you're just talking about yourself so doesn't make you just as bad
>>
>>5541298
WHO DIS IS????????
MARTIN?
LUV U MARTIN
i was HAVING IT OUT with a friend about u and he was being the petty child that u describe & i could only scoff in disbelief at how damn little he actually knew about your case & the way the world worx in general!!!!
>>
"civiliSation" eh? so probably NOT american. NOT american but not like Sargon of Akhad or something cause he never really reached that level of notoriety. but also u dont claim to be particularly famous in your own right, just infamous in this instance. WHO U THINK IT IS GUYS????? dying to know!!!!!!
>>
curing cancer... sequencing the genome... two examples that Gavin Mcinnes happened to give side-by-side one time when he was interviewing a particularly dull fellow at a protest outside of a trump rally on long island. GAVIN?????? GAVIN MAYBE......
>>
im WITH u my dude. hundred percent on your side. im sick of these populist moral panics. these misguided brats that think rhetoric encouraging moblike vigilante justice is a legitimate display of leadership. the clownishness of our supposed elite is nearing full-on parody every new day & it is truly disgusting. maybe a HINT? can i get a HINT my man? blowin up your thread my bad
>>
HMMMMMMM MILO MAYBE. really seems like it might be MILO. got sick of /pol/ for a moment, found this little craphole & figured it'd be a nice place to drop a thread. POSSIBLY MILO. but he wouldn't call himself a nobody. it's not like him. not like him at all. still MILO maybe....
>>
>>5541298
shut u nihhreershut up niggwer
>>
>>5541861
I like Milo, he knows paedophilia is the ultimate redpill.
>>
>>5541874
strawmaaaaaan, never said it, little bit of gallows humor bout bein raped by his priest, so wat, nowhere near actual pedophilia. you're a sleaze in my book. ~why am i a sleaze?~ you're a sleaze because you KNOW the facts and you KNOW the facts well. (like from Tromb conference)
>>
imma say like 60pct chance it's milo but i cant see him saying kys. altho maybe he has a few times in a joking manner. or maybe the anonymity is proffering him a certain looseness of language that he cannot enjoy elsewhere
>>
insatiable curiosity bump
>>
holy shit sparky
>>
>>5541845
nah that's not martin...that's totally jerry. GOD DAMN YOU JERRY!!!
>>
[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
4chan
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says
[Post a Reply]
05/04/17 New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16 New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16 New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]
Toggle
Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
13 / 0 / 7 / 1
[Update] [Auto]
File: loser.png (75 KB, 320x300)
75 KB
Anonymous 06/28/17(Wed)19:08:57 No.5541298▶>>5541845 >>5541868

multiple people with 100's of thousands' or millions of followers on social media have tried talking shit about me this year
as have several political and private sector figures of great wealth and importance
this is the future of western civilisation
your richest and most influential representatives will be petty children who get really really mad at a complete nobody on the internet because he makes offensive jokes
if anyone reading this knows who am literally kys
there's people out there curing cancer and sequencing the genome yet you talk about me
fuck off

>>
Anonymous 06/28/17(Wed)20:57:08 No.5541623▶

but now you're just talking about yourself so doesn't make you just as bad

>>
Anonymous 06/28/17(Wed)22:23:31 No.5541845▶>>5541981

>>5541298 (OP)
WHO DIS IS????????
MARTIN?
LUV U MARTIN
i was HAVING IT OUT with a friend about u and he was being the petty child that u describe & i could only scoff in disbelief at how damn little he actually knew about your case & the way the
>>
shape of an L
>>
>>5541985
a
>>
File: OPisJUST.gif (363KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
OPisJUST.gif
363KB, 500x384px
My brother tried to get into genetics, its all a scam to get free work out of students. Same with curing cancer, how much money have went spent on that shit. OP should be sent to a hospital to be sterilized.
>>
>>5541298
bad ass
>>
Ignorance is bliss.
Patience is a virtue.

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>5542056
dat readin comprehension tho
>>
if you READ it in MILO'S VOICE it kinda WORKS
PLS come bacc & comfirm ! ! !
>>
File: 42850.png (178KB, 414x339px) Image search: [Google]
42850.png
178KB, 414x339px
>>5541298
>this is the future of western civilisation
SIVIL-I-ZATION
>>
>>5541298
Hey Shkreli what up.
>>
File: milo is a dick.jpg (74KB, 604x629px) Image search: [Google]
milo is a dick.jpg
74KB, 604x629px
>>5541882
He quite clearly was advocating for the benefits of sexual abuse. It wasn't a joke. The people he was talking with didn't see it as a joke. And it didn't sound like he was making a joke.
I understand gallows humour, but it blows my mind when the same people defending his fairly genuine assertion that it can be beneficial for young gay men to have an older gay male to be in a relationship with as "gallows humour" turn around and condemn someone like Hillary laughing during an interview wherein she was forced to, via her job, defend someone she thought was guilty forty (I forget exactly how many) years ago.

I already knew that Milo was a huge piece of shit in general, though. An attention-needing, shallow, one-trick pony that has ridden on the back of condemning a social movement that is largely hated already while attempting to project that movement onto all his opponents, so maybe I just had less to be surprised about than you.
>>
>>5541852
Gavin McInnes is an actual retarded person, by the way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TFU_yxMlYg
I'd be bummed if either of them were actually on this board.

Shkreli is good in my book, though. Admittedly, he does power trip sometimes, but overall he seems like an intelligent and genuinely moral human being.

He wouldn't be on this site, though, as I've noticed he seems to take a lot of offense at certain jokes. Particularly 9/11 ones and anything to do with autism, as these are subjects that he has personal experience with. So I doubt he'd browse this site.
>>
>>5542498
ha rite yes. yes he claimed it was beneficial for young gay men to have rel8tions with older gay men. this is tru. but when u call him a "PEDOPHILE" u make it sound like he's trawling for kids to f•ck. its an intentional oversimplification. pedophile apologist, in that one instance, perhaps. it's not part of his talks or his general m.o.
i found that criticism of hillary to be fairly inconsequential so i never really jumped on board but i can see the potential for hypocrisy there. & then there's that steaming pile of ad hominem, "hoyp doyp he's a dick wad piece of SHIT!" 'minds me when my x would get mad @ me. means nothin. & if he condemns a social movement & gets more people to hate it, great, why not? most of his targets [i]are[/i] part of that movement, in fact he might do a little too much "punching down" in that way. i dont recall any sort of grand mental gymnastics to try and label someone as a progressive who hadnt already plainly displayed that they are on board with that misguided crusade. is he campy, corny, goofy, strait up cringey sometimes? yeh. but he's fightin the good fite! cant h8!!!
>>5542507
ACTUAL retard! d•mn anon back @ it again with the ad hom. let's see, posting one of the most polarizing videos he's made... malrite… malrite… maybe he's off base here but he seems to enjoy playing devil's advocate. got a problem with the vids that have decent like/dislike ratios? na. na instead u cherrypick. towards the end there u start helpin me solve this misterie tho. mmyes. yes interesting observation indeed.
>>
so do u think o.p. is rly the person he describes himself as or is it all a big stinkin' ruse
>>
>>5542525
Probably the latter : (
>>
>>5542524
Oh, I'm not the person you initially responded to. I think they were being hyperbolic to make a joke. He's a supporter of older men taking advantage of younger men under the age of consent is all. I agree that he hasn't displayed pedophilia, but you can't just say you're wrong to the guy like Milo still doesn't hold abhorrent views. That's ignoring the overall point.
I forget how young he was talking, so I wouldn't say "pedophile apologist". Maybe ephebophile apologist.
Actually, we should all be pedophile and ephebophile apologists, because thought crime isn't a thing. So what Milo actually is is a rape apologist. A child rape apologist.
Obviously advocating for child rape isn't part of his talks or general m.o. Do you know why that is? Can you imagine why maybe he doesn't let that view of his loose all that often?
Oh yeah, I was going for ad hominem there. I didn't mean for it to be an argument; I was saying that I wasn't surprised to find out that Milo supports child rape *because* he's a huge dick. That's not an argument against Milo, that's an argument for my lack of surprise via ad hominem against Milo, which is valid.
The reason there's a problem with what he does is that, while the intensely progressive college-student SJW movement bullshit is a problem, it's not nearly the problem people make it out to be, and you can find this out by going to college and interacting with people. It's a small movement and people like Milo make careers out of focusing on it to the point where people like you see it and are faced with instances of it every day to the point where you think some major shit is happening and you gotta fight the good fight! There are problems, but these people are incredibly divisive and polarizing. I wouldn't say that you should hate Milo, because I don't think hating people is particularly useful, but you should maybe rethink your opinion of him.
>>
>>5542524
I'm not sure why you think I'm trying to make a logical argument when I call Gavin McInnes a retard. If I was trying to actually argue against a specific argument of his or logical path he was taking, then it would be a fallacy for me to just say "he's retarded", but I'm not attempting to make an argument. I'm making a statement: Gavin McInnes is a retard. The argument I did make was in favor of that statement, and it was argument via video evidence of Gavin McInnes being actually retarded. I know fallacies are fun to call out, but you have to understand what the actual arguments are.
Wait. Wait a minute. He's playing devil's advocate? For God? When he, himself, believes in the existence of God? What??????????????
Anyway, McInnes shines most when he finds someone or something stupider than he is to make fun of. That's how all these people work. They find people less intelligent and informed than them on the other side to make fun of, so that they can project this to the rest of that side and its value set in general. You can see this in infowars street protest interviews, or when McInnes brought in a literal nobody feminist to interview. The majority of basically any movement will be misinformed and stupid, and they exploit this. It's just more divisive bullshit to pull viewers into ideologies that keeps the content easy.
>>
File: haters.jpg (54KB, 700x839px) Image search: [Google]
haters.jpg
54KB, 700x839px
>>5541298
good luck and keep doing what you;'re doing
H-HAVING
A- ANGER
T- TOWARDS
E-EVERYONE
R-REACHING
S- SUCCESS
>>
>>5542603
>don't ever believe what someone says to you, because you can't possibly be wrong or do something that people genuinely think is stupid or harmful
quoting some homeless guy i saw yesterday
>>
>>5542594
super fair i gotchu i gotchu
>>5542599
also super fair except 'hoyp doyp video evidence of gavem being retarded' like-- AHA alrite brosef. lol ok brosef sure thing. hyperbolic is rite. i guess its funny cause gavin's smarter than u in reality? idk
>>
k WHERE ARE U op
come the HELL back and DROP a HINT my man
>>
>>5543246
I'm not joking with the video evidence. It's an incredibly dumb video and seems to go past just mere misunderstanding of what he's talking about and into total incoherence. At the very least it's a worrying sign. I might dislike McInnes for other things, but if that video was put out by someone I respected intellectually it would really make me rethink my stance. I would be genuinely confused and worried. It's one thing to not understand a subject, and it's another to put out that video into the world on your fucking media platform like "yeah good job, me. This is the level of content I produce". Honestly, I thought I would go onto his channel and try to watch a little of his other content to try to strengthen my "McInnes is an idiot" argument, but I can't. It's so fucking grating that I don't even want to refresh myself on his content. I did manage to watch a clip of him being on a news program and telling the woman he's arguing with that she, personally, would be happier if she had a husband and no job. Which I think is great because I love fundamental misunderstandings of how statistics work, intentionally making discussion more divisive and pushing the two sides further apart, a self-righteous zero-nuance view of the situation, and personal attacks on your opponents lifestyle. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside as my stomach acid begins to boil and gush out my mouth.
I'm not sure how to deal with the claim that McInnes is smarter than me, except to say god I hope not, because that puts me in a pretty poor position.
>>
>>5541298
Shadman?
>>
░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▐░▄▄█████▄▄
░░░░░░▄█████████████▄▀▄▄░▄▄▄
░░░░░█████████████████▄██████
░░░░████▐█████▌████████▌█████▌
░░░████▌█████▌█░████████▐▀██▀
░▄█████░█████▌░█░▀██████▌█▄▄▀▄
░▌███▌█░▐███▌▌░░▄▄░▌█▌███▐███░▀
▐░▐██░░▄▄▐▀█░░░▐▄█▀▌█▐███▐█
░░███░▌▄█▌░░▀░░▀██░░▀██████▌
░░░▀█▌▀██▀░▄░░░░░░░░░███▐███
░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████▌
░░░░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▐██▐███▀▌
░░░░▌█▌█▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀░▀
░░░░░░█▀██▄▄▄░▄▄▀▀▒█▀█░▀
░░░░░░░░░▀░▀█▀▌▒▒▒░▐▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▄░▌░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░▐▒▄▀▄▀░▌▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▒▒▌▀▄░░░░░▌░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▐░▌░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▐▐
░░░▌▄▀░░░▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▌
░░▄▀▒▐░▄▀░░░▌▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▌▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌
#daily reminder that keep /pol/ in /pol/ is a global rule
>>
>>5543923
h'hehhhhhhh i gotchu. idk about a FUNDAMENTAL MISUNDERSTANDING OF STATISTICS? mite wanna HASH OUT what u mean by that. but yea it was a really polarizing moment. kind of like MILO on overtime with Bill Maher when he said he should get smarter guests. stupid move. yeah idk i see gavin as reasonable most of the time, as 'grating' as his personality might be to you, i personally enjoy the whole idgaf shkreli/trump type complex. there was 1 moment however... i've posted about it before when lending credence to the possibility that the poster gavin might be the real gavin:

>mm... i mean... gavins weird . an episode of gavins show that sam hyde was on, a british dude said something about getting rid of a 'trident program' & gavin went on like 'u shood have trident program ur teeth r horrible over there' and he seemed rly sincere. coulda just been 'playing it deadpan' when the guy explained what he meant but gavin just seemed so damn CLUELESS to me in that moment, joke or not, and so i was like wow postre gavin mite rly be gavin
>>
maybe op is SAM HYDE? MAYBE . . . .
his show was cancelled last year tho...
sh•t man who knows
>>
>>5544465
that makes the most sense
>>
some alt right shit head
like every bully turns into a crybaby victim when ppl hold him to account
>>
>>5544462
If statistics say that group Y prefers X on average, then going to a member of group Y and telling them that they prefer X means that you have a fundamental misunderstanding of statistics. Though, you'll notice that right before doing that he seemed to have an actual understanding of statistics, so I think he just wanted to say something shocking. Which is both annoying and potentially propagates a misunderstanding of statistics.
>>5544465
That would be cool. Hyde's a really funny dude. Got to see him live in Philly. Great stuff.
Yo if it's Hyde, keep up the good work, man. I'm the guy that sent you an email of your new book + jap sailor suit dress. I told you it was real primo shit then, and I stand by it now.

Also send me my article of clothing you fucker I backed KSTV years ago WHERE IS IT I WANT TO LIKE FINE (FUN?)
>>
>>5544547
alt rite Shit head Vote Berny twenny seventeen! my g•d you're especially dumb. gotta hold ppl to account for offensive jokes now. psst: they aint illegal. not here. til we start gettin enough dweebs like you mobbing the sidewalks & bitchen bout a fantastical "FASCIST OLIGARCHY", then we might not continue to be so lucky. do us all a favor & scram thaaanx
>>
>>5544668
like i said, crybaby victim
back to your /pol/ safespace lil snowflake
>>
>>5544735
like u said. jus say it again even tho it's wholly inapplicable. & some buzzwords 2 boot. was expecting better, fogof
>>
>>5544571
i Gotchu. u are Supremely Reasonable. i think he was just hedging his bet.
>>
who R U O P !!!!!!!
>>
>>5541979
isnt he from jp
>>
tall maaaaaay
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.