[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

went to the open mic at the comedy club saturday got on stage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

went to the open mic at the comedy club saturday
got on stage and start to do craps and shit and i scream about shit
pee pee all on the ground and say many explicit gay things about dicks
talk about sesame street big bird is shit and grover rules make sure everyone knows it by force they need to know
i tell them i want to have intercourse with grover because he is a dog and i want to bang dogs
for the closer i tell the audience i want to diddle kids and i love kids shows then i talk about crap and shit some more
get a standing ovation
everyone lines up to talk to me
they appear to be about 12 years old on average but they tell me i'm very ironic and funny and esoteric
the uninitiated wouldn't get it but the intellectuals who frequent this club are very smart so they understand the complex ironic humour
they all begin to masturbate while asking me to return the compliments
i tell them they are all very smart and esoteric and not uninitiated
there is a twist to this story
the """comedy club""" i mentioned
it was actually [s4s]
>>
w-woah
>>
>>5540620
why would talk about dicks be gay if you find that gay perhaps you are the gay one here
>>
>>5540649
sees wall of text
questions single aside buried by other points and overall topic
>>
File: ses.jpg (50KB, 675x530px) Image search: [Google]
ses.jpg
50KB, 675x530px
>>5540677 (nice dubs)
>sees wall of text
>sees
>ses

ses...
>>
>>5540677
the rest of the text is nonsense tbh
>>
>>5540692
that's a good way to protect your feelings :)
nice coping mechanism friend
>>
>>5540707
i think its nonsense because banging a dog is gross, kids are annoying, and talking about dicks is what you do
>>
>>5540725
"i think its nonsense because banging a dog is gross, kids are annoying,"
yes that's the point retard the op is stating people who post this stuff on [s4s] are trying very very hard to be transgression and le edgy epic trolls and it comes off as just as gross and lame as if they were being sincere that's the joke idiot
somethings cannot be parodied without sinking to their level and that is the bane of this board
autism and toilet humour is autism and toilet humour you can't polish it with layers of irony and expect women to not get bone dry around you
"and talking about dicks is what you do"
who is you?
me specifically?
wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>5540738
>trying very very hard to be transgression and le edgy epic trolls

lol dude are you sure that's not just you. you were the one who opened your mouth when you waltzed in and tbh you are the loudest one on this board right now
>>
>>5540746
so basically you agree with the op and you're a petty asshole so you're bumping the thread with vague bullshit in the hopes autists will see it on the front page and get like totally hurt feelings?
i'm saging now just to spite you
i stand by the op but this is lame
>>
>>5540738
>protect "your" feelings
>argues why that's invalid in my case
pay atenttion kiddo
>>
>>5540765
ahahaha go away loser
did you actually read those posts?
sad...
"kiddo" ahahahahahahahahaha
(btw you're trying to argue the sky isn't blue the better your sophistry gets the more embarrassing this is for you; the posts you mentioned are sequenced, when i said what i said i had every reason to believe it was a coping mechanism and not a genuine miscommunication as you clarified later fucking moron)
>>
>>5540782
*after the man gets out of any argument he starts swearing out loud* you are the pathetic here now go with your hate to other board you are lame tbh
>>
>>5540948
dude no offense but you're retarded this board is a joke and i am clearly joking
please try really hard to upset me though like a little kid who got hurt feelings and needs to get revenge desperately
it's not sad at all
lol
even if you are 100% joking just stop replying i don't care that you exist at all
>>
>>5540963
haha wow what a baby
>>
>>5540976
Savage.
>>
>>5540963
haha wow what a baby
>>
>>5540976
>>5540982
even with 100% irony this is virgin af
i wasn't joking don't reply to me
even if you fucking nailed me with an insult or gave me an insult so obscure and irrelevent it achieved perfect irony you're stll replying to someone who straight up dismissed you
do you get that?
or is it too nuanced for you?
better shit on the chess board hey mate?

>>5540981
dude you know the word savage? i bet you listen to xxtentacion you are really young and in tune with the modern culture
do you watch idubbbz?
so gen z bro really cool man
i bet you say lit to mean cool, wild or drunk/high
really cool stuff
>>
>>5541056
cry more baby
>>
>>5541063
woah shit dude i said don't reply and you replied?
fuuuuuuuuuuuuck shit dude that was unexpected and clever
who could have seen that coming?
damn
seriously though you people are virgin af
there is a way to be how you are and do what you do and you're not doing it
>>
>>5541087
fore!
>>
>>5540620
great post, im sure itll get everyone youre complaining about to stop doing what theyre doing
>>
>>5541120
great post, im sure itll get everyone youre complaining about to stop doing what theyre doing
>>
File: IMG_4969.png (5KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4969.png
5KB, 212x238px
>>5541123
thats the same thing i said
>>
>>5541087
dude this type of posting is so out of vogue. are you still living in 2013? boring.
>>
>>5541130
let him its still funny lol
>>
>>5541176
lol
>>
christmas tacos
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.