[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

went to the open mic at the comedy club saturday got on stage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 918273.png (65KB, 294x438px) Image search: [Google]
918273.png
65KB, 294x438px
went to the open mic at the comedy club saturday
got on stage and start to do craps and shit and i scream about shit
pee pee all on the ground and say many explicit gay things about dicks
talk about sesame street big bird is shit and grover rules make sure everyone knows it by force they need to know
i tell them i want to have intercourse with grover because he is a dog and i want to bang dogs
for the closer i tell the audience i want to diddle kids and i love kids shows then i talk about crap and shit some more
get a standing ovation
everyone lines up to talk to me
they appear to be about 12 years old on average but they tell me i'm very ironic and funny and esoteric
the uninitiated wouldn't get it but the intellectuals who frequent this club are very smart so they understand the complex ironic humour
they all begin to masturbate while asking me to return the compliments
i tell them they are all very smart and esoteric and not uninitiated
there is a twist to this story
the """comedy club""" i mentioned
it was actually [s4s]
>>
File: me-me-me NOT u!.png (187KB, 437x470px) Image search: [Google]
me-me-me NOT u!.png
187KB, 437x470px
>>5539057
bump all ICE threads
laff @ all ICE streams
>>
File: tvtkvfyas34z.png (269KB, 300x417px) Image search: [Google]
tvtkvfyas34z.png
269KB, 300x417px
>>5539066
that was a random unrelated image
now it seems like my thread was mocking ice and i feel bad
>>
File: DC8qDZuVwAAYEX_.jpg (71KB, 1022x575px) Image search: [Google]
DC8qDZuVwAAYEX_.jpg
71KB, 1022x575px
>>5539072
HA ha ha ha ... mocking ice?
story of his whole damn subreddit
>>
guy lost his fucking wallet in the EU oh my GOD its gettin REAL HARD to have any sympathy for that HOT MESS.....
>>
>>5539057
oh wow i love this meme and the one about digestion it's so smart and silly wow it reminds me of reddit because it's smart do you guys like bacon? bacon is smart and it means you are smart and silly haha bacon wow i love this thread post more like this and the anime digestion meme i can tell you guys are reddit/u/sers and very smart and random so we will get along great send me a pm and we should work on some reddit meme projects or maybe meet up for a steampunk convention friend :)
>>
File: ice-posiedon.jpg (12KB, 264x315px) Image search: [Google]
ice-posiedon.jpg
12KB, 264x315px
>>5539081
ffs he already lost it and got it back while in london that fucking guy i swear

>>5539077
good point basscornbread sleeps in a boxcar at the train yard tho
>>
>>5539082
woa mweheh imma try & lampoon the original post with the same inane stream-of-consciousness style & hope that somehow it shines above the last example & proffers something unique although they really just meld into one big word salad worth precisely nothing wow dont forget to connect each disparate thought with an interjection that way it seems like its somehow thoughtful & profound oh and toss in a few references to other shady crevices of the internet & nerdy pop culture so it really seems like i got ya nailed down to a set of characteristics of which i am all too familiar with and frankly fairly sick of hah gotcha kiddo
>>
luv u tho
>>
>>5539097
y-yea wait he got it back? i kno he lost it by the damn pool but he lost it AGAIN , LITERALLY today. o u knew ok jus makin sure
>>
>>5539106
no he lost it got it back on stream in london then he lost it again permanently off stream since then
>>
>>5539145
oh-ho-ho lawdy lawdy...
>>
ice is LIIIIIIIVE nice & early d•mn. time zone helps
>>
>>5539255
nice numbers and thanks bruh you the homie i fucking love you dude mother fucking ass scuffed Cx moosemeat
>>
>>5539260
whats the MOOSEMEAT thing about? EARLY ice meme?
i missed that 1 i only started tunin in for the irl streams
>>
>>5539273
ed from chowder heads the owner of the restaurant ice was a lime cook at said 'you're dead moose meat' as a threat in a recorded phone message because people kept harassing him and 1 starring his business after ice mentioned it on stream
>>
>>5539288
H A A A A A A A A gotchuuuu
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.