[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/PSN-wpiJ0Cw It's been almost 5 years since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: are you even there god.jpg (117KB, 620x876px) Image search: [Google]
are you even there god.jpg
117KB, 620x876px
https://youtu.be/PSN-wpiJ0Cw

It's been almost 5 years since that day..... The evening was meant to be spent celebrating Kogasa's graduation from uni, however, fate would prove to be a cruel mistress.... It only lasted a few seconds, but felt like an eternity, the last words that left her mouth are but a faint memory; "Don't worry mother, my internshi-....." The doctor said it was caused by an embolus, an occluded artery in her brain led to the stroke. All those years of studying to make her elderly mother proud withered before her... Kogasa's eyes forever lost the shine they were so well known for, leaving only a barren set windows into her defeated soul.

Today the sky weaps with her once more, the only time she can find solace to let her emotions flow freely. Surrounded only by the thunder and savage gusts of rain, Kogasa feels no cold. Her mind only registers one thing; desolation. It is only on dark stormy nights like these that Kogasa dares to utter words. Clutching her mother's umbrella she looks up into the eye of the storm and whispers.... "g-gud whut d-ded I do wreng? muh onlee premus to muh mum es bruken? Sheh tehs meh nut tu blam muh sef, b-buh hao k-kent ay?.... hur unly d-duhter es ay felier......"

Just like all the countless nights, God did not answer.
>>
I hate you on levels you couldn't even begin to comprehend.

KOGASA DID NOT HAVE A FUCKING STROKE!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5538178
this, but also when did kogasa even go to uni? there is no university in gensokyo afaik
>>
>>5538178
You should realize kogasaposter is a human and probably realized there's no way to post the same shit every time even though he isn't very funny or creative at least he tries to switch it up. Everyone has feelings after all.
>>
Aagghhh? D'oud novr teen B-BRUOSTS bufoar...
HOAR! BUNG
>>
File: 1483502309038.jpg (64KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1483502309038.jpg
64KB, 894x894px
>>5538160
Being Kogasa is nothing but suffering :(
>>
>>5538160
delte this
>>
>>5538160
I knew all that casual sex was bad for her.

>>5538201
I want to make Star Butterfly my childbride and turn Marco Diaz into a cuckold.
>>
>>5538228
Go away Tom
>>
>>5538755
dubs
>>
>>5538160
;_;
>>
>>5538160

Thank you for posting these.
>>
>>5538160
oh wow i love this meme and the one about digestion it's so smart and silly wow it reminds me of reddit because it's smart do you guys like bacon? bacon is smart and it means you are smart and silly haha bacon wow i love this thread post more like this and the anime digestion meme i can tell you guys are reddit/u/sers and very smart and random so we will get along great send me a pm and we should work on some reddit meme projects or maybe meet up for a steampunk convention friend :)
>>
>>5539076
>send me a pm
sent ;)
>>
>>5539080
thanks for all your hard work
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.