[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sorry guys i think i have to stop browsing [s4s] because pictures

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: im out.gif (971KB, 270x252px) Image search: [Google]
im out.gif
971KB, 270x252px
sorry guys i think i have to stop browsing [s4s] because pictures of underage cartoon girls doing extremely lewd things are illegal in my country and i don't want to get v&

its been a wild ride, catch you on the flipside space cowgirls

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>5533125
Even if you're lying, which you probably are, I'm still going to post them because I think it's funny to troll you xD
>>
>>5533150
That's the spirit!!
>>
>>5533125
replying to 'le epic trolls' and giving them the attention they crave = legit irl loser with low iq and bad at social cues

>>5533150
trying to 'troll people' even ironically is gay af why aren't you partying or getting laid instead of acting le retarded on le internet

>>5533159
gaaaay
>>
hurr im dum
>>
>>5533182
>why aren't you partying or getting laid instead of acting le retarded on le internet
Because i don't live at my university during summer break so i have no way to socialize with people my age. Then again even when summer ends I'll probably continue to post here, the only difference is that I'll be drunk.
>>
>>5533204
I am also on summer vacation lad, cheerio!
>>
>>5533182
le psych 101 redditor is le here xDxDxD
>>
>>5533196
>>5533233
Disregard these posts, they were made by an imposter
>>
>>5533245
That's very immature please stop trying to discredit my posts with this blatant imposterization.
>>
>>5533253
Shut up mutant
>>
>>5533260
Rude, mods pls ban

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>5533263
Pls ban(e) imposter FRank
>>
>>5533270
Frank, this is the end of the line for you.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>5533287
No you're dumb I'm not even on a train
>>
>>5533293
Train or not, this is the end of the ride for you.
>>
>>5533296
Shut up pass user you're not a part of this
>>
>>5533307
Imposterization is a literal crime punishable by banning , please be warned
>>
>>5533309
No one even likes you
>>
>>5533312
That's what me mum said :(((
>>
Sexualizing little children is not okay lads.
>>
>>5533296
>>5533309
>>5533318
lol and now the autism badge comes out
>>
File: for the love of god montresor.gif (888KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
for the love of god montresor.gif
888KB, 220x220px
I don't have that "Do you people just do this all day?" screenshot, but imagine I posted it.
>>
>>5533358
I'm imagining it in my mind, because I care.
>>
>>5533362
Thanks.
>>
Best of luck, OP. See you soon!

Your fortune: Bad Luck
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.