[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you get home you notice your house had been ransacked. Everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: untitled.jpg (44KB, 605x382px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
44KB, 605x382px
When you get home you notice your house had been ransacked. Everything of value has been stolen.

In the middle of your room, a rabbit. It looks at you and grins.

``Are you upset?''

What do you do?
>>
I answer: "Yes I am very upset, wouldn't you be upset too in the same situation?"
>>
>>5519367
the rabbit is autistic and doesn't understand the emotions of others and explores them in the only way it knows how

the rabbit replies "I don't know, why would I be upset, I'm not the one whose house got ransaccked?"
>>
>>5519369
"I see, understandable, have a nice day"
>>
>>5519357
lol what's with that opening quote of yours it looks funky
>>
>>5519378
Typing 'this' is equivalent to using parentheses )like this) instead of (like this). If you're so obsessed with symmetry, use the Unicode quote characters (‘ and ’, “ and ”). Don't do 'this' then preach me to me when I use characters correctly.
>>
File: KINDA AKSHLY YEA.png (7KB, 304x82px) Image search: [Google]
KINDA AKSHLY YEA.png
7KB, 304x82px
>>5519456
but you're using two backticks. this is how it looks to me. i can't imagine this is "technically correct". if it was, wouldn't it be a single character? maybe i WILL use the unicodes now that you're being such a BRAT about it
>>
>>5519461
>>5519357
UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL! UNCLOSED STRING LITERAL!
>>
>>5519468
coder joke? i dont-- im sorry i dont know . . .
>>
>>5519461
I took Java and HTML classes in high school so I learned how to open and close my stuff properly. If I went around typing )this), then I'd have a hard time.

Have you ever read a piece of dialogue where several characters talk? It gets very confusing to tell when one character ends and the next character begins if they all use "this". Using different characters for opening and closing makes it easy to figure it out at a glance.

That's not necessary in Japanese because authors just have characters use different ways of speaking so you can identify the source of a quote by the way they worded it. It's a subtlety that probably gets lost in translation.
>>
>>5519487
mmm... malrite... mokay... ~nods profusely~ story checks out
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.