[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can u guys gimme some good copypastas pls U'll get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1480357485577.jpg (42KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480357485577.jpg
42KB, 480x640px
Can u guys gimme some good copypastas pls
U'll get a pat on the back
>>
10/10 if troll
7/10 if copypasta
>>
File: keksimus maximus.jpg (45KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
keksimus maximus.jpg
45KB, 596x628px
>>5517263
pffft hahahahahahahahhahahahahaahha
>>
yamyams yamyams yamyams
>>
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unaware of Loss
Nor aware of gain
Withstood pain to create weapons, waiting for one's arrival
I have no regrets. This is the only path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works
>>
>>5517306
this one's pretty epic imo
>>
File: IMG_4855.jpg (16KB, 180x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4855.jpg
16KB, 180x263px
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy.
>>
>>5517277
>77
nice

captcha: click shorts
>>
File: IMG_4907.jpg (112KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4907.jpg
112KB, 720x480px
it was the end of a normal highschool day
i was walking home from school with my friends when the truck boys pulled up beside us
one of them threw their empty beer bottle at my head and it nearly knocked me unconscious
they were taunting us
two of them jumped off the tray of the truck and were punching and kicking my friends
i was crying because the beer bottle had given me a sore head
i couldn't fight back and my friends didn't fight back
we knew better than to fight back
they were truck boys
there was nothing we could do

truck boys waled on me with a bullwhip until i was covered in welts
they took my girl and made me rub salt on my raw skin
my girlfriend laughed and she pinched the tubes connecting my balls to my body which made me scream
even the truck boys winced and i though they felt bad for me
they were soon laughing again though when one of them peed on me as i was writhing on the ground
they all peed somewhere in my house while hooting with laughter and then they took off in their trucks
my girl is always with the truck boys now and when she sees me she winks and makes a squeezing motion with her hand
truck boys are the worst
>>
File: maxresdefault (10).jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (10).jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>5517263
it was the end of a normal highschool day
i was walking home from school with my friends when the truck boys pulled up beside us
one of them threw their empty beer bottle at my head and it nearly knocked me unconscious
they were taunting us
two of them jumped off the tray of the truck and were punching and kicking my friends
i was crying because the beer bottle had given me a sore head
i couldn't fight back and my friends didn't fight back
we knew better than to fight back
they were truck boys
there was nothing we could do
>>
>>5517263
Sorry almost
Could you mabe go die somewere?
>>
>>5517877
CHECKING YOUR DUBS: 55178[77]
>>
Being in the presence of someone with psychotic symptoms can bring on the same feelings in the other. It's called transference, a psychoanalytic term which defines the transfer of another's distorted frame of mind onto the person with whom he is interacting.

It is subtle. That person might start to feel like the schizophrenic person feels without realizing it. If psychotic you can start feeling spacey and disoriented. If you don't know what is happening you will think it's coming from yourself.
>>
As far as I see it, there are three acute stages (or clusters) of emotion that occur when a grown adult shits their own pants. First, the realization of what's to come: a sudden, gripping panic, quickly joined with the burning need to prevent it at all costs. You know what's about to go down, and you know that you have to stop it no matter what. Even if you have to put your life on the line. "Dear God, this can't be happening. I will not let this happen."

But, of course, all the willpower in the world cannot stop this torrential flow of hot mud. So, as the dark deed commences, these emotions will slowly melt away into the second stage: a combination of sadness that it's happening, anger that you've let it happen, and, ultimately, acceptance that you can't stop it now. You can't unshit these pants. It is at this point that most will try to will themselves into astral projection just so they don't have to be present within themselves for the duration of the shitting. "Why? Jesus Christ, why me? I thought I was a good person. Good people don't deserve this."

The third and final cluster of emotions comes to you as you sit there, used and broken, with the fresh-brewed stew quickly growing cold around your ass. This is the moment when all faith tends to leave the average human soul, and when most people begin to truly understand that the universe, chaotic and unfeeling, truly does not care about them. "This is the end. This is the end of everything. This body of mine is nothing but a husk, now."

Reading this comic has caused me to go through all of these emotions from start to finish. This is a pair of shit britches in comic form. I regret everything.
>>
My life is one series of ironic events after another. I sleep every night because it is trendy, but I don't actually rest. Resting is sincerity and honesty, it's a thing that grounds us to the core of being human and refreshes the senses, which obscure minds have ruled out as "completely and totally bullshit". And so, even if my eyes are squeezed shut and my chest heaves gently with the rolling march of involuntary function, I am not at rest. I am simply in a stage of incoherence. Every morning I wake up and drink water, and I smile while doing so, as the central idea of drinking water is done to alleviate a sincere bodily need: thirst. I do so out of artistic and authorial humor. The idea of thirst is is not so much manufactured as it is something to be overcome through the power of irony. My day progresses in this fashion, while I contemplate how tomorrow I can further overcome my own sense of irony and the profound lack of genuine interests in my own life.
>>
When I observe a desirable female, I always approach with caution.

Any rival humans may jeopardize my attempt. Always make sure my belt is tight, so I can avoid being "pantsed".

Once I am in a safe distance, I scream "HELP"

I now have the goddess's attention

I slowly walk over, like a flying buttress, careful not to scare the beautiful creature.

she is taken aback..but it is okay..it is okay..she is just scared

I have come to understand that, like many animals, women are much more afraid of me than I am of them

I as her eyes meet mine, I quickly POUNCE to close the distance between us and discourage her from escaping.

We stare at each other, two souls locked in hypothetical genital combat

I take a bite of my lucky onion
Small enough so that she cannot see it. If she were to see me eat an onion, my chances with her would be over

I draw up closer, put my hand on her arm and whisper "my love" into her ear

I play with her hair and lick her face

She screams and runs

Not being easily discouraged, I give chase

We end up back at her house. So many memories of the nights I have waited in the backyard doing reconnaissance. She locks the door before I can get to her.

Does she think I am some kind of fool? A monkey she can just deterr with a slice of bannana nut muffin. Nay, says I. I am much more than that.

I bang on the door.

She does not open.

Hmm. Smart girl. I must be craftier

"PIZZA DELIVERY!" I shout.

The door opens. A big burly specimen of a man walks out. I have dubbed him stupidus dipshittius from our previous encounters. He may have a bigger body, but I, YES I, HAD THE BIGGER MIND. I SPRINTED AWAY from that house, knowing that I was outmatched. 3 hours after I returned to my cave, mother called me. We had visitors. A lawyer. It seems she wants to sue me.

Well, you beautiful lovely cutey patootie

I will have you yet
>>
So I woke up at 3 in the morning for no apparent reason last night. I couldn't fall back to sleep right away, so I decided to listen to some music. I was really in the mood for Feel Good Inc, so I pulled up the music video. Now, I don't usually feel much emotion when listening to music, but Feel Good Inc is one of the very few exceptions. I've been listening to it since I was a little kid and everytime I hear it, it gives me chills. Literally. You can see me shaking anytime it plays. So of course, right as the laugh began, I started shivering. But this time was different. When the bass came in, I was absolutely shaking. My breathing quickened, and I felt tears fall down my cheeks. I've NEVER cried over a song, not even the masterpiece that is Feel Good Inc. I couldn't take my eyes away from the video, it was fucking mesmerizing! By the time 2-D was singing about the windmill, I was bawling. I'm surprised I didn't wake the whole fucking house up! I could hardly breath, I was freezing cold, and I felt like I was gonna throw up. I had never felt like this. Not even when I had the worst virus of my life, nothing compared to this... experience! It took me over an hour to calm myself down when the video ended. I didn't go back to sleep, and I don't know if I'll ever listen to Feel Good Inc again. Even thinking about the song makes me gag. So, moral of the story: Don't watch Gorillaz music videos in the middle of the night unless you wanna get possesed by a fucking demon or some shit.
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1494957410853.jpg (131KB, 570x458px) Image search: [Google]
1494957410853.jpg
131KB, 570x458px
This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.
>>
Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.
>>
Do you know the story of the monkeys of the shitty island?

Somewhere, far, far away, there's a shitty island. An island without a name. An island not worth giving a name. A shitty island with a shitty shape. On this shitty island grow palm trees that also have shitty shapes. And the palm trees produce coconuts that give off a shitty smell. Shitty monkeys live in the trees, and they love to eat these shitty-smelling coconuts, after which they shit the world's foulest shit. The shit falls on the ground and builds up shitty mounds, making the shitty palm trees that grow on them even shittier. It's an endless cycle.

As I sit here looking at this board, I suddenly remembered the story of this shitty island.
>>
"How Scarface Is Not Okay, And Deeply Problematic" (TW: Racism, Sexism, Misuse of Chainsaws)

Chauvinism and Toxic Masculinity are not strangers to classical action cinema. We have the image of Rambo; the desperate man-child adorned with red bandanna and a penchant to express all internal grievances through mindless, savage, violence. We have the "Terminator" a symbolic expression of men's need to internalize their angst in literal robotic from; the Creme-de-la-Creme of the male desire to shed one's self of all emotional reflection, whilst sharpening and Weaponizing their angst over a battlefield of post-apocalyptic nihilist landscapes.

To this deeply disturbing and yet culturally accepted and engrained idea of the macho and the extreme we can only add the depraved, misogynistic De Palma movie Scarface, a so-called 80's "classic" that perpetuates racist stereotypes in the guise of its protagonist "Tony Montana", despicable levels of gore and violence, and a cliched rise and fall disguised as a morality tale where the only crime in all of this excess is the excess on top of it.

Society's adoration for these horrific tropes, only show how far we have to go to protect marginalized communities from Hollywood's discrimination. The battleground in this movie far surpasses the world of the drug kingpin, and seeps into the social fabric of racial identity of Cuban immigrants. It's battlefield is the Woman's Body, savaged and slapped by the backhand of Montana himself; a tensed spring of male insecurity and machismo who ends up hating himself and all of the world, with Pacino's clipped and deeply problematic mocking tonal inflections.

This.Movie.Is.Not.Okay.

You don't get the right to speak on immigrants and their struggle, De Palma. You oppress their voices through every unneccessary and troublesome night club shooting and expletive acted out by the caricatures you use to express your privilege and entitlement to Our Oppression. We Should All Hate This Movie Right Now.
>>
dude if you do this for forty years and someone actually notices your forced meme it will be like you're getting all the love mommy and daddy never gave you
keep it up and try super hard and be thirsty i really want to see you sweating even more than you are now
you're going to be the worlds most sexually active billionaire by the end of the year at this rate
keep forcing that meme dude it's just really worth while and purposeful so get it done ok
>>
>>5518043
In Latin
Quid dicebas de me, cinaede? Tibi narro ut auctus sim super omnes Praetorianos, ut permultas incursiones contra Carthaginienses fecerim, utque CCC hostes vere interfecerim. Educatus de bello simioso sum atque augustissimus Primus Pilus in exercitu Romano. Nihil te puto nisi hostia. Te delebo tanta cum fortitudine ut nemo parem noverit, mehercule. Putasne ut electrice id dicere impune possis? Reputa, pathice. Cum loquimur nuntium mitto ad gregem curiosorum et locus tuus indagatur, ut debeas te praeparare contra tempestatem, vermicule. Tempestas enim quae delebit foedam vitam tuam. Delendus es, puer. Possum ubivis ire, quandocumque decet, teque interficere DCC per artes manibus inermibus. Non modo educatus de certamine inermi sum, sed etiam imperium habeo super omnes vires exercitus Romani, atque eis utar ut culus tuus miser deletus sit ex continente, cacator. Si scire potuisses quod ultioni tibi effecturum facetum dictum tuum fuisset, fortasse tacuisses. Sed nec potuisti nec tacuisti, et nunc poenas das, stulte. Furorem cacabo in te et is te merget. Delendus es, puer.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.