[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

for the people who asked for a youtube link for song So Smol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: smol.jpg (332KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
smol.jpg
332KB, 750x750px
for the people who asked for a youtube link for
song So Smol its heree!!!
thanks for the listen n support lole i love u all s4s
https://youtu.be/HR4LvRUgA-k
>>
>>5514817
nice epic i like it
>>
>>5514824
thank u :-)
>>
do you faggots listen to this daily.

my ears are bleeding nigga.
>>
>>5514834
Thats rude tbh. I liked it op
>>
>>5514835
to much shit is going on.
>>
>>5514817
yes I too listen to snail house too lol
>>
>>5514831
the song is nice enough but why call it 'smol' and push it on here?
by the sound of the song you're not completely inexperienced and attempting to hijack meme emergy and mixing serious art with comedic gimmicks seems like a very naive thing to do
no offence it's just it's like if someone calls their song pepe and post it on pol everyday hoping to trick listeners into listening to their apolitical instrumental song
if that person was complete trash at music you'd be like yeah he's a dumbass but if they were ok and only had minor rhythm issues you'd be like what the heck why aren't you smarter than this?
>>
>>5514858
we have entire threads dedicated to this sort of thing, I think you're a bit new lol
>>
>>5514858
idk i made it randomly in one day said uhmm which name put it and i chose so smol and then think of beary smolhead and used it as image of the track and then uploaded to s4s because it was relatable this is not so serious thing tbh
>>
>>5514864
i am aware of the [s4s] albums if that's what you're getting at
this isn't one of them hence why i made my post
don't try to be smarmy it's gay and pathetic
>>
>>5514876
u seem like a real rude poster so I must ask you to leave your criticism wasn't even constructive for OP and that is your real sin, but your double sin is not even getting dubs

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>5514858
dude plz trmp did exactly that with pepe 2 get elected
>>
>>5514890
shut up dickhead i don't want to leave constructive criticism because i don't know if op is 12 or a chick and it might make them cry i'm not trying to be an asshole besides my point is still valid if i called my instrumental song ass and spammed it here with a picture of steve pinkerton everyday you'd think i was a leech and a moron
>>
>>5514892
yeah but Trump will be remembered by history as a monstrous fuck up and a joke. not really a great example
>>
File: IMG_2917.jpg (64KB, 579x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2917.jpg
64KB, 579x553px
>>5514817
It's noice bby
>>
>>5514913
>spammed it here with a picture of steve pinkerton everyd
wouldn't be 2 different from the board normally except now it has a musical accompaniant wouldnt be 2 bad 2B honest it would have a certain je nay say craw
>>
>>5514915
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
more like people like you will ensure he either fails or appears to have failed because you care more about a woman you'll never meet who laughs at you and lies to you than you are to your children's future, your own future, or your country
seriously it's so funny if hilary said castrating yourself made you a good progressive there'd be an epidemic
you guys are a treasure
>>
File: fat faggot with a carp.jpg (118KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
fat faggot with a carp.jpg
118KB, 960x960px
>>5514913
*shitposts*

lole i'm a moron hehehehehe
>>
>>5514927
>>5514915
>>5514892
>>5514858
░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▐░▄▄█████▄▄
░░░░░░▄█████████████▄▀▄▄░▄▄▄
░░░░░█████████████████▄██████
░░░░████▐█████▌████████▌█████▌
░░░████▌█████▌█░████████▐▀██▀
░▄█████░█████▌░█░▀██████▌█▄▄▀▄
░▌███▌█░▐███▌▌░░▄▄░▌█▌███▐███░▀
▐░▐██░░▄▄▐▀█░░░▐▄█▀▌█▐███▐█
░░███░▌▄█▌░░▀░░▀██░░▀██████▌
░░░▀█▌▀██▀░▄░░░░░░░░░███▐███
░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████▌
░░░░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▐██▐███▀▌
░░░░▌█▌█▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀░▀
░░░░░░█▀██▄▄▄░▄▄▀▀▒█▀█░▀
░░░░░░░░░▀░▀█▀▌▒▒▒░▐▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▄░▌░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░▐▒▄▀▄▀░▌▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▒▒▌▀▄░░░░░▌░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▐░▌░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▐▐
░░░▌▄▀░░░▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▌
░░▄▀▒▐░▄▀░░░▌▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▌▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌
#daily reminder that keep /pol/ in /pol/ is a global rule
>>
>>5514933
there was never any doubt about that tbh
nice dubs btw
>>
>>5514817
end your life
>>
>>5514957
lol why so rude :(
>>
I liked it OP nice song
>>
thank guys, sorry if i disturbed i felt like posting this again would make some1 angry but wanted to share youchuba vid as some guys asked for it Xdd
>>
>>5515041
it's just bad form to shill for your own stuff on 4chan, since you're basically just using this site for free advertising, but honestly on this board i don't think it matters a whole lot because you're probably not going to get a huge increase in traffic from posting stuff on a board as slow as [s4s].
and i understand that you're (probably) not making any money off of this but you understand what i'm saying right
>>
>>5515052
You are a rudeposter, why are you even here? Don't listen to this RUDEPOSTER, OP. Your song is just nice and smol.
>>
>>5515052
this tbh
that's why i always post my oc on other people's threads
>>
File: 1467572020760.png (120KB, 450x544px) Image search: [Google]
1467572020760.png
120KB, 450x544px
>>5514817
made a song
put smol on it
it doesn't even is "all the smol thinks" the favorite song of bury smolhead

I'm disappointed with you OP.
>>
lole guise whats going on in this thread?

>>5514817
good songe!!! very nice :D
>>
File: BURY_PINK.jpg (9KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
BURY_PINK.jpg
9KB, 249x249px
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.