[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You never actually die, and you don't have to die if you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: large.jpg (73KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
73KB, 500x376px
You never actually die, and you don't have to die if you don't want to. Everything you see and everything that's around you is created by your malleable consciousness. You're reading this, assuming there's someone across the world writing this, but there's no one writing this, it's your consciousness perceiving it. If you're reading this, it's too late, you're too engraved into the reality you believe to be true to even comprehend or fathom a way out. All you can do is shape the reality that inhabits your perception until you die in your facade of a life you've created for yourself, and only until then can you have a chance to ascend or create a new reality for yourself. You're a clever one though, look around; look at everything the human race has created, that's all you. You manifested this from the inner-workings of your subconsciousness. And at the end of the day, you can only appreciate the beauty because you've created the concept of appreciation.
>>
tl;dr (too long;didn't read)
>>
File: 1497601345698.png (61KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
1497601345698.png
61KB, 221x225px
>>5505483
hi how're you
>>
>>5505484
pneumatic
>>
File: 1497699192730.jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497699192730.jpg
18KB, 500x375px
>>5505486
im on the left, can you be on right?
>>
>>5505489
i try my best ;^)
>>
>>5505495
thanks for all your hard work
>>
>>5505482
you youngsters and your solipsism

how do you explain the conscience that is clearly visible in other humans then?

no, it's not a projection, because one cannot imagine a persona that does not have his/her personality traits, this is only possible if you've met people with different personalities.Therefore, the idea that the world is a projection of a bored mind is simply wrong.
>>
Peaking in acid and this sorta shit ain't helpin
>>
>>5505516
question 1:
do you have discord
question 2:
can i do some verbal experiments on you
question 3:
i already forgot question 3 but trust me itl be fun lol
>>
>>5505482
That doesn't seem likely.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.