[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the vagine is come in all different shape and size!! respect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1483685253964.png (812KB, 539x676px) Image search: [Google]
1483685253964.png
812KB, 539x676px
the vagine is come in all different shape and size!!

respect them all or else you are g*y!!
>>
>>5505477
gotta catch 'em all
>>
>>5505477
I respect all of them except number 11. I do not respect a vagina that does not respect me back.
>>
i can't believe I recognize vagina 11
>>
>>5505477
Vaginas are heckin gross dude
Just ask a gynaecologist to tell you about them
>>
>>5505477
Tfw I'm straight but don't want to look at this show me some boob instead!
>>
File: 1497709454149.jpg (1MB, 2668x1436px) Image search: [Google]
1497709454149.jpg
1MB, 2668x1436px
>>
File: 1490079603842.gif (876KB, 416x410px) Image search: [Google]
1490079603842.gif
876KB, 416x410px
no thanks lOLE pls make it stop thanks you
>>
>>5505590
Vaginas are disgusting.

I work in health care. One of my duties at the ambulatory is doing pelvic exams on women. Imagine poor filthy disgusting old women who don't even know what a vagina is much less how to wash it. Imagine having to do a pelvic exam on a fucking bitch who just came in and is Hepatitis C positive, HIV positive, cocaine and weed positive on the same tox screen. You have to feel up her disgusting pussy lips to see if they're "elastic", see if her snatch glands are palpable which means infection, then shove a goddamn speculum up her meat tube only to find out an entire colony of fungus at the back. At any point she can have a pelvic muscle contraction and make the lubed up speculum fly right back onto your FACE, blathering it in STD-ridden bodily fluids. I have to take a brush and shove it into the neck of her uterus, spin it and then smear the contents on a slide. Then I gotta do the same for the area around the uterine orifice. Every time I do that, I have to take the fucking sample-ridden thing out of her slit, literally full of her cells and fluids, and hover it around my general body area until a colleague takes it away from my hand. I swear to god if any of that shit falls on me I'm getting up and taking a dozen showers, woman be damned. Then I throw some products up her snatch to see if they react to cancer. Only then am I allowed to finally close up that hellhole of nature, but I can't just remove the speculum and get the fuck outta there, I gotta slowly close it up before taking it out, otherwise she might feel a little pain. It's always about the fucking woman. What about me? I die a little inside every time I have to do this. What's a little fucking pain?

Gynecologists are the most malignant doctors you'll ever meet. They chose to specialize in women because God knows why; they're literally miserable. You think women are mean to each other because of their bitchy comments? Wait till you see a female gynecologist.
>>
>>5505579
>>5505583
is that a vagina? There's no clit or labia...
>>
>>5506495
it's Chris-chan's vagina
>>
>>5505579
AHAHAHA o man ya funny
>>
>>5505579
damn dude, we all have it in us it wasn't just me
>>
This gave me semi...
>>
>>5507433
unchecked dubs
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.