[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I paid a girl $350 to cuddle for four hours The girl was pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

I paid a girl $350 to cuddle for four hours
The girl was pretty cute too. She was not asian but she was still my type.The terms we both agreed on were we would cuddle in bed for a full 4 hours and she would tell me "i love you" at random intervals and make eye contact. However when push came to shove she refused to look at me and I had to pretty much beg her to say "i love you" and she only said it once and it sounded forced as all hell. But i guess its a mixed blessing because her voice was ****ing annoying as ****, she sounded like sarah palin.
The cuddling was amazing though once I got over the fact that she refused to make eye contact or look at me. I had to really use my imagination a lot but for a good long time it felt amazing. I only got to touch her arms but her skin was so ****ing soft...it was ****ing amazing. So much better than hugging my pillow because the skin was so soft and you KNOW you are hugging a real life human female! My mind was blown for a while.
At the end I tried to kiss her once but she REALLY dodged the **** out of it. Like I went to try to kiss her and she pushed me away and jerked her head back and had a disgusted look on her face. To be fair we never agreed on kissing...we agreed there would be "nothing sexual" but we never agreed on kissing so that's kinda my fault. I kinda begged her a little to let me kiss her but she declined. I guess theres a little bootlicker in us all lol.
Overall while she did not hold her end of the bargain as far as the eye contact part goes....it was a pretty good experience and I want to do it again.
You guys think I should use the same girl again or do you think I can find a girl who would be willing to actually look at me sometimes and maybe even make eye contact, all for the same price? ($350 or less for 4 hours of cuddling). I fear I might get addicted to this.
>>
cool story bro
>>
File: 63323377.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
63323377.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
You can't really blame her for not wanting to look at you and no I don't think you will find any girl that would want to look at you , if they do look at you you're probably going to make him sick or something
>>
>>5502718
cringe
>>
>>5502718
im trying to rember where i fisrt saw this.
>>
>>5503069
r9k?
>>
OP is a fag
>>
op looks like a bitch
>>
>>5503232
i dont go there. i only use /g/, /cgl/, /s4s/, and /wsr/.
>>
>>5503388
Good dubs buddy!
>>
>>5502718
this is so sad
>>
>>5503392
i just realized the only boards i use is the misc. boards except for /b/ and /soc/
>>
>>5503397
thank you
>>
>>5503392
>/g/
>/cgl/

Hello are you a boy who wears skirts snd great programmer meme girl himselfher?
>>
>>5503426
i lift weights because i believe in my sacred and mysterious masculinity.
>>5503422
sounds like u have no interests, dubsman.
>>
>>5502718
>>
>>5503392
ur not op, i am
and i dont go on anyboards except this one
>>
>>5502718
ill cuddle u and say I love u

but for free

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>5503739
*blusehs*
*breaths heavily*
*cumes*
ty based anon (*^ω^*)
>>
>>5502718
hey jeol from nivesauce
>>
>>5502718
This thread would fit better on /r9k/
>>
>>5503804
literaly whom
>>
>>5503746
uuhhgggg
>>
OP looks like a eter
>>
op is cuck
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.