[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

haha what if we nominate two totally crazy candidates that are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

haha what if we nominate two totally crazy candidates that are way different to each other?
everyone will totally freak out and they'll stop accusing us of working together
also we should start a rumour that we are lizard people so anyone who criticises us sounds crazy lol
this is going to be so epic dude
>>
epic social manipulation done on unprecedented levels
>>
Hurr durr both sides are le same I'm so smart and cynic. How convenient, this means I don't actually have to think about politics because it's hopeless and rigged.
>>
>>5497485
It is, and you shouldn't.
>>
Here's how Bernie can still win
>>
>>5497488
let's make jokes to hide the pain
>>
>>5497479
that's what real money and power looks like
the ability to launch smear campaigns against yourself from such an absurd and laughable perspective that others will then feel uncomfortable talking about or criticising you in public in case they're seen as tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists
>>
>>5497470
what does reptilian nonsense have to do with legitimate criticism of politicians? people criticize them all the time without calling them reptiles

also you will notice that when it comes to domestic social policy left-wing think tanks ally with democrats and right-wing think tanks ally with republicans, the damaging thing is that both parties generally support extreme neoliberalism and unrestricted global trade because at this point attempting to shy away from that system would probably cause economic collapse.

getting away from the petrodollar in a prudent forward-thinking manner is the major political challenge of the 21st century and both parties are trying to figure out the answer
>>
>>5497495
yeah, it's actually completely amazing, i'm impressed. i just wish i didn't live here
>>
>>5497497
Capitalism is good. Global trade is good. Global trade increases wealth globally.
>>
>>5497520
why is accumulation of wealth good though
>>
>>5497520
as it is currently implemented that wealth isn't distributed among the people, meaning that the overall liquidity of currency is decreasing and introducing inefficiency to the system. in addition we are already entering an era of a massive labor surplus, this will only accelerated as automation becomes more ubiquitous. the gains in gdp from neoliberal liquidity of labor are also offset by the social unrest and erosion of culture we're witnessing now. there is no point going down this path. you can't even do it to jerk off to big gdp numbers, because population dynamics indicates that eventually collapse will be inevitable and all your "progress" will amount to nothing
>>
honestly the elite class in the west are screwed
you can only go to fiat currency once after that any mistakes you make are final and you can only use quantitative easing so many times
the elite's best option at this point is to try and inflate their currency until it's basically valueless and crash the economy hopefully worldwide
after the chaos of that is over wealth will be determined by assets, connections, security etc which they will still maintain a monopoly on
they will basically be feudal lords with private militias and hordes of serfs to provide crops and other services
i for one look forward to this kind of future
>>
>>5497539
the USD's value is already inflated beyond belief, it's only kept stable by OPEC's forced dollars-for-oil trading which is backed by US military force. it would already be very easy to crash the economy, but clearly that isn't the objective
>>
>>5497563
hence why i say it's their best option and not the option that they've chosen to take
>>
>>5497569
intriguing
>>
Brazil is the fucking key, plebe. People don't give a shit about the fucked up politics in the place. A Rhino was elected in 1959. Jesus was a candidate this year
>>
>>5497470
░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▐░▄▄█████▄▄
░░░░░░▄█████████████▄▀▄▄░▄▄▄
░░░░░█████████████████▄██████
░░░░████▐█████▌████████▌█████▌
░░░████▌█████▌█░████████▐▀██▀
░▄█████░█████▌░█░▀██████▌█▄▄▀▄
░▌███▌█░▐███▌▌░░▄▄░▌█▌███▐███░▀
▐░▐██░░▄▄▐▀█░░░▐▄█▀▌█▐███▐█
░░███░▌▄█▌░░▀░░▀██░░▀██████▌
░░░▀█▌▀██▀░▄░░░░░░░░░███▐███
░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████▌
░░░░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▐██▐███▀▌
░░░░▌█▌█▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀░▀
░░░░░░█▀██▄▄▄░▄▄▀▀▒█▀█░▀
░░░░░░░░░▀░▀█▀▌▒▒▒░▐▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▄░▌░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░▐▒▄▀▄▀░▌▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▒▒▌▀▄░░░░░▌░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▐░▌░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▐▐
░░░▌▄▀░░░▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▌
░░▄▀▒▐░▄▀░░░▌▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▌▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌
#daily reminder that keep /pol/ in /pol/ is a global rule
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.