[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, no more sachiko. Lets make hiro put keksandra back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: kek.png (37KB, 448x240px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
37KB, 448x240px
Alright, no more sachiko. Lets make hiro put keksandra back on the logo.
>>
File: 1496531262703.png (270KB, 1099x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1496531262703.png
270KB, 1099x1195px
>>5491657
>Anonymous 06/13/17(Tue)02:32:41 No.5491657▶
>>5491657
>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]0 / 0 / 1 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
>File: kek.png (37 KB, 448x240)
> Anonymous 06/13/17(Tue)02:32:41 No.5491657▶
>Alright, no more sachiko. Lets make hiro put keksandra back on the logo.
>>
>>5491657
ITSTIME TO MAKE KEKSANDRA THE LOGO AGAIN
ITS TIME TO MAKE [s4s] GREAT AGAIN
>>
How do we make it happen, [s4s]bros? Does hiro even remember we exist?
>>
>>5491657
yes, let's go to /qa/ and suggest until the red palm tree man sees the suggestion
>>
>>5491696
Logo man here.
I went on /qa/ in November and asked Hiro to make Keksandra our mascot because she's an "interesting" representation of 4chan (because Hiro prefers an interesting 4chan over whatever the other kind of 4chan was). Imagine how much I laughed when he put her up.
So then Christmas comes by and Keksandra is gone, so I go back to /qa/ and go for two in a row. This time I put a Santa hat on Keksandra and asked Hiro to put her up again because 4chan needs a Christmas festivity themed Keksandra or something. AND HE DID IT AGAIN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.
What did I do to get this far? A couple of minutes in an image editor and waiting for Hiro to post on /qa/.
The last part is all you have to do. When he posts, post the Keksandra logo and tell him to put it up again because Sachiko doesn't represent 4chan (it's a 2hu, not a 4chan mascot), and that Keksandra does because she was made by 4chan, for 4chan, to represent 4chan's irony. Odds are he'll do it again.
>>
>>5491719
To prove this was me, here's the posts I made. Hiro replied to both to show us he followed through :^D
http://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/809679/#809708
http://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/903669/#904838
>>
nu-[s4s] would rather spam sachiko than care about keksandra
>>
>>5491758
build a wall and make nu-[s4s] pay for it
>>
#takebackourlogo
>>
>>5491758
what to heck u talkin bout nigga?
the irc/discord/whateverchan anime loooseres have been here from the start
>>
>>5491758
what? those people are not even from here
just a bunch of crossboarders that think it's funny to spam dumb animes
>>
I wanna wear Keksandra's dress
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.