[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he was a boy. >she was a girl. >can I make it anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: sk8r.jpg (18KB, 448x235px) Image search: [Google]
sk8r.jpg
18KB, 448x235px
>he was a boy.
>she was a girl.
>can I make it anymore obvious?

what did she mean by this?
>>
Aliens dude
>>
Can she make it any more obvious?
>>
what the fug is this non respect for gender roles assumption WHAT THE FUG IS THIS CRAP
>>
File: kei.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kei.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
>he was a boy
>he was a girl
>can I make it anymore obvious
>>
>>5485743
is that the boy?
>>
Once I touched this girl's sandwich because all her friends were touching it and remarking on the texture of the crust and when I touched it they said ``Clueless!'' in a dramatic way
>>
>>5485943
they were practicing for touching wieners
>>
>>5485943
did u fug the sandwige ?¿
>>
>>5485943
I really want to hear more about this story.
>>
>>5485986
uh that was like 20 years ago now she's like a buyer at this resort so she calls herself a ``professional shopper'' but really I think you would call it procurement
>>
>he was a boy (male)
>she was a girl (male)
>can I make it anymore obvious?
>>
>>5486446
yeah but what was the sandwich like? i want to hear about this interesting texture and why they were so interested in it
i also dont understand why they said clueless
>>
>>5486489
there was a tv series and movie I think called Clueless back then

the texture was really crusty like a croutons but not that firm inside like maybe if you got bread moist and then dried it totally
>>
>>5486489
Okay, but what does the movie and/or series have to do with you touching a sandwich?

oh interesting where'd she get it from?
>>
>>5486660
I think her mom made it or something
when I was a kid I had to make all my own lunches it taught me responsibility

I never saw the movie or series maybe it was like a catchphrase from the movie
>>
>>5485743
They wore different size Airwalks
>>
File: 1337495740111.jpg (71KB, 741x592px) Image search: [Google]
1337495740111.jpg
71KB, 741x592px
>>5486666
>>
>>5486666
U stole my quads nigger
>>
>>5486666
wow those numbers
do you think they were calling you clueless? My interpretation is that because you were a male you shouldn't touch her sandwich or something do you think that was it?
>>
>>5486680
I don't know...
>>
i think it means they did the watusi together
>>
>>5485743
They're both trans and in love.
>>
File: 508.jpg (53KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
508.jpg
53KB, 900x508px
Everyone who made contact with David had powers of their own but because of their distorted personality affects they could only manifest those powers as the most basic form of mind control
>>
>>5486694
You didn't ask?
>>
>>5487226
I was too embarrassed
>>
>>5487885
what did you do?
>>
>>5487922
I think I just focused back on whatever we were supposed to be doing in class that day

It was 2nd or 3rd grade
>>
>>5487926
dang
did you become friends with the girls or did this incident drive a wedge between you?
>>
>>5487942
I was already pretty far wedged from everyone after the gym class peeing incident but this might have made things worse
>>
>>5487948
Could you explain the "peeing incident"?
>>
>>5487964
I had to go to the bathroom but the teacher said no you can go later and I think she just didn't want to hold up the class or something and then we had to do splits in gym class and I could feel that I was about to piss myself but I remembered the teacher said I couldn't go until after class so I tried to hold it and then I peed everywhere
>>
>>5487981
oh no that would be quite the embarrassing situation. What did your teacher do?
One time during a skiing lesson when I was young (8-10?? maybe less) I had to pee really badly but the instructor said I had to hold it so I ended up skiing away from the group to get to the bathroom which did not go over well.
>>
>>5487996
what happened?
did your instructor see the yellow snow your urine had produced? or were you really hydrated and it blended in very well?
When I pee in the snow and I don't want anyone to see the yellow snow i kick a hole in the snow and pee inside of it and then bury it with more snow
>>
>>5488005
Actually, my attempt at escape wasn't to pee in the snow, but rather to pee in the bathroom at the lodge at the bottom of the mountain, which we were near. He was unhappy because I went away from the group which is like uh-oh he just lost a kid. In retrospect I don't know why he didn't just have me pee in the snow at a tree or something like that. Good advice I will try that method out if I ever need to pee in the snow.
>>
>>5488544
nice dubs!
>>
>she was a boy
>he was a girl
>can I make it any more obvious?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.