[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Sigh* It comes as no shock to me to see that your piddling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 1388161025393s.jpg (4KB, 122x124px) Image search: [Google]
1388161025393s.jpg
4KB, 122x124px
*Sigh*

It comes as no shock to me to see that your piddling little "board" is doing worse than ever. [s4s]'s rapid decline into becoming /b/ appears to be near an end. There is absolutely no OC left, and the spark of wonder that once permeated this board is all but gone. There are no more intelligent discussions, no more exchanging of ideas... all that can be seen now is the heavy influence of an unending winter. [s4s], I used to believe in you. I used to think that you were the last, best hope for humanity. Now, I see that humanity has no hope. The human race is done, and you are all responsible. You had a chance to do something great here, and you blew it. It's all over. I'm leaving this board and never coming back. Weep for me when the Steam begging threads overtake your front page.

Best Wishes,
Mari Makinami Illustrious™
>>
K
>>
>>5485688
>88
At least u got dubs!
>>
only i understand the infinite levels of irony in this text
>>
>>5485688
>88
Atleast you got dubs
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 320x480px
too many words don have time to read
>>
>>5485690
>>5485697
/s4s/, I am sorry. I wish I could take back all the horrible things that I've said. I don't actually think you're that bad /s4s/, I really don't. I love you more than life itself, but sometimes I just let my own superiority get the best of me. I mean, it's hard being such a gifted threadcrafter. Unfortunately, it causes me to be over-critical at times. I did not mean to hurt anyone's feelings with the rampant posting that occurred yesterday. I just want you all to become legendary so badly that sometimes I get impatient. However, I will openly apologize for what I've done, and for being such a shining example of what it means to craft an engaging and well-thought out thread. I realize that it can't be easy looking up to such a threadcrafting giant. But, rest easy my fellow travelers, for I shall criticize you no longer. I wish you the best [s4s]
>>
>>5485688
hahaha i know you're joking but on some subconscious level i bet you really think like this and think really highly of yourself because of your self perceived internet culture prowess like a big socially oblivious autistic self important idiot with no self awareness
>>
>>5485688
[This post originally posted on Fri 27 Dec 2013 11:17:05 ]
<Post No.1442276>
https://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/1431790/#1442276
>>
nothing, i said nothing
>>
>>5485741
lol no that's from before /s4s/ even existed. that was me imitating the original you imitating the original Mari Makinami, who then later appropriated my appropriated imitations and edited them for their own use lol shit is jokes
>>
>>5485747
that's crazy man nobody would ever believe you
>>
File: akarinbreakagain.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
akarinbreakagain.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>5485751
why anon... why don't you beleive me...
I told you the truth but you still won't believe me
>>
>>5485757
Dubs nice
>>
>>5485757
Can I tell you the truth, it's because honestly tbh i don't believe you.
>>
File: sohappy.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sohappy.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>5485763
>>
>>5485776
w-what anime is this
>>
>>5485782
Don't worrry anon it's just an adit
>>
>>5485801
Oh, it's just an adit?
>>
File: 4.jpg (24KB, 377x351px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
24KB, 377x351px
>>5485688
>>5485700
>>5485699
dubs nice
>>
File: happy.jpg (373KB, 1200x1014px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
373KB, 1200x1014px
>>5485803
yeah just an adit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.