[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi [s4s]. Today I decided that I'll be taking my coffee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: Cup of coffee.jpg (14KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
Cup of coffee.jpg
14KB, 400x279px
Hi [s4s]. Today I decided that I'll be taking my coffee without any cream or sugar at all. I will continue doing this for one week. Whilst I was thinking about that, I thought I'd make a thread about it on 4chan. Any questions, opinions, or comments?
>>
hhi shit today i diecidde you're going to be taknig my cock with lots of cream and no sugar at all you will continue doing this for one weed whilest i was thinking about that i thought id make that about it on 4chan any questions opinions of rcoments?
>>
>>5483443
i'm curious what is driving you on your noble quest
>>
>>5483443
Omfg look. It's him again. LOOK IT'S THAT COFFEE FAGGOT. Wowthis is the 50th TIME i've seen this thread this month. Like anyone cares that you are drinking black coffee. No one cares that you have a small dick. You are a disgrace to humanity and to 4chan. You are a spammer and you should be banned. Oh! But wait I know what you will say HURR DURR HES MAD hehehehhe i'm a troll hhhahhaha.
GO AHREAD FAGGOT. DO IT TELL ME IM MAD. I don't give a shit because I AM mad you fucking faggot. If went around in real llife telling people about your fucking coffee you would get your ass kicked. GO ON RESPOND, RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU SHITPOSTER. TELL ME IM MAD. GO ON. DO IT FAGGOT. It just means your wasting your time being a loser. You will never have a girlfriend, you will always be a kissless virgin, the closest you will get to sex is jizzing on a printed picture of a japanese cartoon character.

YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FAGGOT KILL YOUR SELF
>>
>>5483443
>>5483501
This post has been taken from:
https://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/2654615/#2655015

I hope your enjoyed a revived "classic" "copypasta"!
>>
File: 1496966721685.png (631KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1496966721685.png
631KB, 1000x563px
Plot twist:
>It's (Pic related)
>>
>>5483511
>11
>dubs

nice
>>
File: covfefe2.gif (9KB, 399x392px) Image search: [Google]
covfefe2.gif
9KB, 399x392px
>>5483511
>>
File: error_Bl.jpg (42KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
error_Bl.jpg
42KB, 475x475px
>>
File: BETER.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BETER.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>5483519
PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>5483443
stop you fool
>>
>>5483443
Thank you for sharing that information about your self, to that I might have a chance to observe the moment in which you did, by my self.

Coincidentally, I will choose to be having cofveve in this moment.

Spoiler warning: below text may not be suitable for people who coincidentally choose to not be able to choose to be having cofveve or choose to not be having cofveve.

To pay for one (1) cofveve, please take one (1) moment to dither the data of the instant coffee girl in pic related, by booping her on the nose one (1) time in the moment of paying for the cofveve in the moment of choosing to be having cofveve.

Spoiler warning: pic related may not be suitable for people who choose to not be having cofveve.
>>
File: git_gud.jpg (9KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
git_gud.jpg
9KB, 264x191px
>>5483996
coveefffffeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeee makkke usss gooo zoooommmm
>>
>>5483996
Will you teach me calculus?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.