[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I need help. I think I'm going crazy. I'm not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Guys, I need help. I think I'm going crazy.
I'm not sure where I messed up, or if I could have avoided this, but I have become a destructive evil force that tramples on the will of others.
I don't know how I became this way, but I don't like it and I want it to stop.
>>
Accept Jesus Christ as your personal lord and saviour
>>
>>5478466

Okay dubs, but Jesus is scary. I don't like him because he talks about how lots of people will go to hell which doesn't make sense why a good god would do that
>>
>>5478472

it makes me sad
>>
>>5478472
If there wasn't a hell then heaven wouldn't mean anything.
>>
>>5478479

That's retarded; of course it would mean something, if every conscious creature was free from suffering. That's about the best definition of heaven I can think of, and it seems a lot better than the heaven/hell arrangement.
>>
>>5478479

The idea of sitting in heaven forever while the majority of humanity is being tortured makes me sick
>>
>>5478502
I think the logic behind it is that if you're good enough you get rewarded with an awesome afterlife, and if you're bad enough you get punished with a terrible one. You're saying you'd be fine with everyone that ever died being only in Heaven though?
>>5478502
And you would also be okay with all the terrible people being in heaven with you?
>>
>>5478522

I would like there to be no more suffering; for anybody. Even you.
>>
>>5478550
That's great, I totally agree.
>>
>>5478502
it makes me cummies
>>
>>5478555

Okay trips man, why, then, are you ok with the idea of hell? Who in there right mind would think eternal torture for anyone is ok?
>>
>>5478568
some ppl like torture
>>
>>5478568
Oh, I never said I Was okay with it. I don't even believe in Christianity I was just suggesting it for you. I was just saying that in the context of that religion heaven is meaningless without hell, as they're just used as motivators for people to act better in this life based on a false premise.
but then there's also this guy >>5478569
and heaven to him would probably be similar to your idea of hell. so you know, it's subjective
>>
>>5478569

Yes, some people like BDSM, but Jesus explicitly talks about people who are stuck in hell, being tortured against their will. There's that one story about the rich man who is stuck in hell looking up at people in heaven and I think he asks for water or something and the guy in heaven is like "nope".
>>
all of u are going to burn in hell
>>
>>5478466
>Accept Jesus Christ as your personal lord and saviour

>>5478522
>I think the logic behind it is that if you're good enough you get rewarded with an awesome afterlife, and if you're bad enough you get punished with a terrible one. You're saying you'd be fine with everyone that ever died being only in Heaven though?

>>5478550
>I would like there to be no more suffering; for anybody. Even you.
>>5478555
>That's great, I totally agree.

Hm. Okay, Kek, I already accept "Jesus Christ as my savior" if he's a metaphor for conscious attention, like Jordan Peterson talks about; because it makes sense that conscious attention applied to problems in my life is the way to solve them.
I also do, in general, want people who dislike me/want to harm/steal from me/want general ill will towards me to be in a separate area from me, and that would include most scenarios in which eternal life are involved.
I am glad the cessation of suffering for everybody is something that you also want.

The problem is I'm not well. Things I like crumble around me. I don't have enough energy, intelligence, strength, wisdom, gumption, etc. to make things better. I'm not good enough and I think I'm too mentally ill to know why
>>
File: dat froge.jpg (20KB, 525x512px) Image search: [Google]
dat froge.jpg
20KB, 525x512px
The entire abrahamic concept of good and evil is very toxic. It gets applied mostly towards hatred and is used to justify wars and oppression. Very few people have actually read the bible, but just use it as a justification for violence.

The fact that nobody has actually read the bible does lead to some epic irony though. For example the bible doesnt really say anything about being gay. It has some offhand comment about not lying with a man the way you would lie with a woman, but that doesnt really imply that you shouldnt bang a dude maybe just dont cuddle with him or something. But the bible clearly does say not to be fat at least two dozen times. Its a central tenant of the entire book. Being fat is covered by 2 of the 7 deadly sins, and there is even a quote about how you should "put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony" which p much means kill yourself if youre even thinking about becoming a fatty. Of course the bible belt is also the obesity belt so its either really funny to think about fat people in the bible belt using the bible to bash gays when they are the ones who should kill themselves according to the bible, or really disgusting depending on how much you enjoy irony I guess. idk
>>
>>5478633
If you can accept personal responsiblity for your actions that should be good enough. If you want people to feel bad and be away from you, that honestly could be part of the mental problems you're going through. Not every mental problem stems from your genetics, some of them are due to not taking care of yourself well enough (not getting enough sleep, not eating well, not exercising, etc.). I have no idea about your life though, so that's just an option I'm throwing out there. If it is some kind of brain problem you were born with, then you most likely need some kind of help from a professional. not necessarily medication but at least some kind of therapy. I mean, if you want to change it takes effort and willpower, and it's difficult. I don't know you well enough to tell you what to do, but if you can look at yourself well enough then you might be able to figure it out for yourself. And if you can't then find someone around you that might be able to help you.
>>
>>5478464
God says...
theres_no_place_like_home merry_christmas don't_even_think_about_it lifes_like_chocolates I'm_in_suspense dang_it SupremerCourt impossible uh_huh close_your_eyes Greece umm_what_now gambling cheerful basket_case no_news_is_good_news LoLo qed you're_lucky we_ve_already_got_one a_flag_on_that_play Heaven you_shouldn't_have tattle_tale bank employer sky hold_on_a_minute little_buddy You_can_count_on_that Cosmos I'm_off_today

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
ON
>>
>>5478464
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
>>
>>5478550
our suffering makes us human. endless pleasure would only make us listless
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.