[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dearest Father, please give me love and affection, which I shall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1496694115190.png (55KB, 548x428px) Image search: [Google]
1496694115190.png
55KB, 548x428px
Dearest Father, please give me love and affection, which I shall require if I am to grow up to be a mentally sane adult.

I shall not give you my love, my daughter, because you creep the piss out of me.
>>
>>5476019
and then she grew up to post on this board
>>
>>5476019
how come girls with daddy issues become hote sloots but boys with daddy issues only commission art with penises on everything?
>>
>>5476028
boys with daddy issues grow up to be girsl (male)
>>
>>5476030
that what i said
why are boys with daddy issues so focus on a bepis?
>>
File: 1496883631633.png (37KB, 470x399px) Image search: [Google]
1496883631633.png
37KB, 470x399px
Greetings, popular girl from across the street. I do not desire to grow up to post on s4s, nor do I wish to grow up to be a sloot who with daddy issues. You shall inform me how to not be creepy, so that I may win my fathers affection and ultimately, my future psychological mindset.

I regret to inform you that I shall not aid you, as I do not wish to associate with those who are not intelligent enough to understand social rules. You shall quickly discover that nobody is willing to invest the time or patience into reforming your behavior so that you are not creepy. Nor shall anyone desire to be your friend, so you will miss out on even more basic, everyday socializing that is critical to your social development. It is inevitable that your fate be one where you grow up to be a sloot with daddy issues.
>>
>>5476109
Wow that sounds just like me and how I use [s4s] lol
>>
>>5476109
darn
>>
File: 1496921659596.png (60KB, 683x442px) Image search: [Google]
1496921659596.png
60KB, 683x442px
Do not fret, little girl. I can be your friend. In fact, I am as creepy as you. We can be very best friends. Just hop into my van and we can hang out at my house for a long while.

You are my salvation, man in the van. I thank Him for His divine Providence, and for letting me find a friend so that I may redeem myself in my father's eyes.

But you'd be surprise. Gorl was never seen again!
>>
>>5476142
why she have so much fun with van man she never return home :(
even I come back for chsamst
>>
>>5476019
this thread is art
>>
File: 1496925449169.png (19KB, 228x316px) Image search: [Google]
1496925449169.png
19KB, 228x316px
She watched the man in the van drive away with the gorl. She realized that if only she had befriended the gorl, then the gorl would not be speeding to her destiny to rot away in some dilapidated basement. But she didn't call the cops because she didn't care for the creepy little gorl.

Moral of the story : Do not be creepy or no1 will look out for u
>>
File: 1489213303495.png (48KB, 150x199px) Image search: [Google]
1489213303495.png
48KB, 150x199px
i am a changed man after reading this
>>
Honestly I'm a normal person and I can relate to this. People who are completely oblivious to normal social interaction are uncomfortable to be around.
>>
>>5476269
But to some degree, is it not our duty to try to reform them? After all, if someone is unfortunate enough to be born with inadequate social skills, and if everyone refuses to be around them because of that, then is it not inevitable that they live a life of loneliness and mental anguish?
>>
>>5476281
How would you 'reform' someone?
If someone's jokes are awkward and unfunny what should I say? Some people don't naturally fall into a conversation and if you then ask them directly they don't know what to say.

If people are just shy you can talk to them and try to make them open up, but if they are socially inept it's pretty hard to engage them. Like should I talk to them as if there were a little child? That would seem uncomfortable for everyone involved.
>>
>>5476290
true. I suppose it is a fact of life that the socially inept be relegated to the lowest rungs of society
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tuPXsBjGEo
>>
>>5476300
I didn't listen to your vocaroo but I bet it was nice. Also nice dubs.
>>
>>5476304
in so many words; you're a faggot and I'm not impressed with your little soliloquies here. go play armchair somewhere else buddy
>>
>>5476307
Well that's a little rude tbh. I'll play armchair when I heck darn please.
>>
>>5476307
Its funny that you actually care about what sort of content is posted on /s4s/
>>
>>5476310
I don't I just felt like picking a fight

I'm really hungry.
>>
>>5476313
I think that you're angry that nobody hangs out with you because you are creepy
>>
>>5476300
subs pls
>>
LMAO
>>
>>5476319
Btfo out
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.