[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heeeey here's the thread where I'm gonna continue

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sadness sandwich.png (375KB, 900x950px) Image search: [Google]
sadness sandwich.png
375KB, 900x950px
Heeeey here's the thread where I'm gonna continue writing that story about Keksandra and Joy & Sadness
https://pastebin.com/ujRF6zqH here's all of it so far
>>
Good writing tbh
>>
>>5475909
thanks
I like keksandra and I really like inside out too
>>
Okay here we go

Joy, Sadness and Keksandra waited patiently in the elevator as it slowly ascended up towards Headquarters.
"Is your island gonna be okay while you're gone?" Sadness asked Keksandra, who was humming a sweet melody from a movie that Joy couldn't quite put her finger on.
"Oh, it's okay! I just build stuff, all the new memes are made on the island like super cool magic!" Keksandra squealed, bouncing up and down. Her propeller buzzed erratically, threatening to lift her off of her feet. "I'd like to go exploring sometime so I can see what this cool place has!"
"You're gonna love it up here, Keksandra!" Joy chimed in, placing a hand on her shoulder to keep the girl from flying into the ceiling of the elevator. "There's Dream Productions, there's the Train of Thought, there's all these other islands you can check out..."
"CONSOLE FLOOR."
The elevator doors opened, revealing the interior of Headquarters. The console was in view from the elevator, where three other emotions stood, staring at the entrance to the elevator. They looked a little bit peeved.
"Darn it, you two!" Anger shouted. "You promised you'd be back by morning!"
Fear, noticing the stranger standing between their two workmates, instinctively slunk behind Disgust. "A-and you brought a total stranger!?" he stuttered. "Oh, this is bad, this is bad!"
As the purple nerve-shaped emotion ran around in circles before darting off to the manuals, the three girls departed the elevator. "Sorry, sorry, we got caught up in some stuff," Joy apologized, "but we're back now, and we've got a new friend!"
>>
Fear, who had grabbed a random manual without looking at the title on the cover, zipped back to the console and leafed through it rapidly. "Stranger danger, stranger danger, where is it? WHERE IS IT? WHERE'S PROTOCOL STRANGER DA-"
The nerve's words were cut out as Anger grabbed him by the throat and tossed him away, his face not moving an inch. The manual, which had gone flying out of Fear's hands, was caught expertly by the small, firey emotion.
Keksandra was impressed by Anger's strength and walked over to him. "Hi there, little guy! My name's Ke-" she said.
"Excuse me, LITTLE guy?" Anger growled. "I'm not little, kid. In fact, I'm-"
"You're a big guy!"
Anger was caught off guard. "Huh?"
"For you!"
Stepping to the side, Anger eyed Joy and Sadness inquisitively. The yellow emotion shrugged, walking to the console and setting to work, Sadness following her. Anger brushed the girl's strange behavior aside and extended a hand out to her.
"Well, nice to meet you, kid," Anger grumbled as Keksandra shook his hand...and reeled it in so that she could hug him. Caught by surprise, Anger snarled under his breath, feeling his head heat up. Keksandra could feel the heat, and she giggled.
"Wew, somebody's a hothead!" she chuckled, placing Anger down on his stubby legs. The emotion stared daggers into her eyes.
"Listen, don't get on the wrong side of me. You'll thank me later," Anger responded threateningly, walking away to join Joy and Sadness at the console.
>>
The next person that Keksandra saw was the green one, sitting on the sofa and filing her nails. She looked very stylish and clean. Keksandra liked that very much.
She skipped over to the sofa and sat down next to her. "Hi there, green girl! My name is Keksandra!" she greeted, offering her hand to her. The emotion took one look and slunk away, sticking out her tongue.
"Blegh, unless those gloves are clean, I'm not gonna touch your hands," she said. "I might get your germs, or worse, HIS germs." The green emotion's eyes stared at Anger, who heard her statement.
"Don't make me come over there, Disgust!" Anger shouted.
"Yeah, you can count on that!" Disgust retorted, a satisfied smirk painting her face as Anger growled. She faced Keksandra again. "Well, Kek...something, I wasn't paying attention, it's great to have you here. Now, if you want me to shake your hand, then take off the glove."
Keksandra cocked her head, making a silly face as she did. "Your clothes are like mine!" she said.
Disgust raised one eyebrow up and squinted. "Uh, no, my fashion is totally dif-" She paused for a moment and quickly looked over Keksandra's outfit. A dress with a wide, flowing bottom, a pair of leggings, and a pair of flat shoes. "Well, maybe, but mine look better."
"Do my clothes still look cool?" Keksandra asked.
Disgust stood up and brushed her dress down. "Yeah, maybe. Gotta work, Riley might need me," she said, walking to the console.
>>
Finally, Keksandra saw a fifth person walking to the console. This one was the one that Anger had sent flying across the room. He was purple, tall, dressed smartly and looked a bit like a nerve.
Purple. Keksandra liked purple. That must mean that she would like this person.
Fluttering up from the sofa, she ran up to the person and skidded to a stop in front of him. The person screamed and braced himself, putting his hands up to protect himself.
"AAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASE," the person spat out, trembling anxiously.
"Never fear, Keksandra is here!" Keksandra boldly stated, offering her hand to the emotion. He opened his eyes and held out one trembling hand to her, shaking it weakly.
"H-how did y-you know my name?" he asked, misunderstanding Keksandra's words.
"Huh?"
"You said 'Never, Fear!', how do you know I'm Fear?" Fear asked, clarifying the situation.
Keksandra understood what was going on. "Ohhhhhh, your name's Fear! I didn't know that, I was saying 'don't fear' and you must have thought I wasn't saying that and, oh wow, now I'm super confused! Hi, Fear! My name is Keksandra!" she said in one breath.
Fear calmed down, breathing in and out deeply. "Oh, goodness. Don't jump in front of me again, please, that scared me," Fear replied, before greeting her casually. "Well, nice to have somebody here, we never really get visitors. Anyway, duty calls! You need anything, we're all here!"
And with that, Fear walked to the console, joining his other coworkers and helping their girl go about her morning.
>>
"Ohhhhhh, your name's Fear! I didn't know that, I was saying 'don't fear' and you must have thought I wasn't saying that and, oh wow, now I'm super confused! Hi, Fear! My name is Keksandra!" she said in one breath."Ohhhhhh, your name's Fear! I didn't know that, I was saying 'don't fear' and you must have thought I wasn't saying that and, oh wow, now I'm super confused! Hi, Fear! My name is Keksandra!" she said in one breath."Ohhhhhh, your name's Fear! I didn't know that, I was saying 'don't fear' and you must have thought I wasn't saying that and, oh wow, now I'm super confused! Hi, Fear! My name is Keksandra!" she said in one breath."Ohhhhhh, your name's Fear! I didn't know that, I was saying 'don't fear' and you must have thought I wasn't saying that and, oh wow, now I'm super confused! Hi, Fear! My name is Keksandra!" she said in one breath."Ohhhhhh, your name's Fear! I didn't know that, I was saying 'don't fear' and you must have thought I wasn't saying that and, oh wow, now I'm super confused! Hi, Fear! My name is Keksandra!" she said in one breath."Ohhhhhh, your name's Fear! I didn't know that, I was saying 'don't fear' and you must have thought I wasn't saying that and, oh wow, now I'm super confused! Hi, Fear! My name is Keksandra!" she said in one breath."Ohhhhhh, your name's Fear! I didn't know that, I was saying 'don't fear' and you must have thought I wasn't saying that and, oh wow, now I'm super confused! Hi, Fear! My name is Keksandra!" she said in one breath."Ohhhhhh, your name's Fear! I didn't know that, I was saying 'don't fear' and you must have thought I wasn't saying that and, oh wow, now I'm super confused! Hi, Fear! My name is Keksandra!" she said in one breath."Ohhhhhh, your name's Fear! I didn't know that, I was saying 'don't fear' and you must have thought I wasn't saying that and, oh wow, now I'm super confused! Hi, Fear! My name is Keksandra!" she said in one breath.
>>
AAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASEAAAAAAGGGGHHH NO DON'T HURT ME STRANGER I'M HARMLESS OH NO PLEASE
>>
"You're a big guy!"
"For you!""You're a big guy!"
"For you!"
>>
>>5476323
>>5476324
>>5476325
good posts
>>
do you guys like my storye
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.