[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vaginas are disgusting. I work in health care. One of my duties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 31733425.jpg (641KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
31733425.jpg
641KB, 2560x1440px
Vaginas are disgusting.

I work in health care. One of my duties at the ambulatory is doing pelvic exams on women. Imagine poor filthy disgusting old women who don't even know what a vagina is much less how to wash it. Imagine having to do a pelvic exam on a fucking bitch who just came in and is Hepatitis C positive, HIV positive, cocaine and weed positive on the same tox screen. You have to feel up her disgusting pussy lips to see if they're "elastic", see if her snatch glands are palpable which means infection, then shove a goddamn speculum up her meat tube only to find out an entire colony of fungus at the back. At any point she can have a pelvic muscle contraction and make the lubed up speculum fly right back onto your FACE, blathering it in STD-ridden bodily fluids. I have to take a brush and shove it into the neck of her uterus, spin it and then smear the contents on a slide. Then I gotta do the same for the area around the uterine orifice. Every time I do that, I have to take the fucking sample-ridden thing out of her slit, literally full of her cells and fluids, and hover it around my general body area until a colleague takes it away from my hand. I swear to god if any of that shit falls on me I'm getting up and taking a dozen showers, woman be damned. Then I throw some products up her snatch to see if they react to cancer. Only then am I allowed to finally close up that hellhole of nature, but I can't just remove the speculum and get the fuck outta there, I gotta slowly close it up before taking it out, otherwise she might feel a little pain. It's always about the fucking woman. What about me? I die a little inside every time I have to do this. What's a little fucking pain?

Gynecologists are the most malignant doctors you'll ever meet. They chose to specialize in women because God knows why; they're literally miserable. You think women are mean to each other because of their bitchy comments? Wait till you see a female gynecologist.
>>
The puffy pussy girl
>>
Actually they're like perfectly designed homes for your penis so all of your points are invalidated.
>>
i think vaginas are cool when they're well-cared for and healthy
>>
>>5473907
virgin
>>
File: creative.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
creative.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>5473907
do you know what else is perfectly designed homes for your penis? BOYPUSSY haha YUP you heard me right buddy straight goosh goosh in the male(girl) butt
>>
>>5474120
how would i know what a pussy feels like if i was a virgin
>>5474128
you are so dumb for real
>>
>>5474132
because you are one duh
>>
File: 0a9ead32f.jpg (410KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
0a9ead32f.jpg
410KB, 800x800px
yeah vaginas are fucking gross

I think it's hilarious how women mock and shame the onahole industry and say it's gross, perverted etc, like it's so hard to wash out and disinfect a fucking onahole/fleshlight, you know what's gross is sticking your dick in a basically unwashable and bacteria-filled axe wound that ~100-500 dudes have already used and abused and shot their AIDS into.

inb3 lol u nebar had sex :^)
>>
>>5474137
i'm not but i don't want to sit here and argue about it, so just tell yourself you were right and then also tell yourself that i'm a mean head, a big old dummy that's just stupid, what a dumbo face
>>
>>5473890
Boys have a nice feel good spot in teh butt! Gay is a-ok. Lole~~
>>
>>5473890
This is nice board please do not be mean here thanks
>>
>>5474204
kys
>>
>>5474917
cute
>>
>>5474165
HE
>>
>>5474974
HAS
>>
Vag pasta will be grosser...
>>
>>5474971
Y-you think I'm cute?
>>
you are now visualizing blue_waffle.jpeg
>>
>>5475047
uh huh ^_^
>>
File: kaichou_super_blush.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kaichou_super_blush.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>5475061
I-it's no like I happy about that or anything, y-you faggot
>>
>>5475083
My love for you allows me to pray to the spirit of eternal beauty and tenderness mirrored in your eyes or fling you down under me on that softy belly of yours and fuck you up behind, like a hog riding a sow, glorying in the very stink and sweat that rises from your arse, glorying in the open shape of your upturned dress and white girlish drawers and in the confusion of your flushed cheeks and tangled hair. It allows me to burst into tears of pity and love at some slight word, to tremble with love for you at the sounding of some chord or cadence of music or to lie heads and tails with you feeling your fingers fondling and tickling my ballocks or stuck up in me behind and your hot lips sucking off my cock while my head is wedged in between your fat thighs, my hands clutching the round cushions of your bum and my tongue licking ravenously up your rank red cunt. I have taught you almost to swoon at the hearing of my voice singing or murmuring to your soul the passion and sorrow and mystery of life and at the same time have taught you to make filthy signs to me with your lips and tongue, to provoke me by obscene touches and noises, and even to do in my presence the most shameful and filthy act of the body. You remember the day you pulled up your clothes and let me lie under you looking up at you while you did it? Then you were ashamed even to meet my eyes.

You are mine, darling, mine! I love you. All I have written above is only a moment or two of brutal madness. The last drop of seed has hardly been squirted up your cunt before it is over and my true love for you, the love of my verses, the love of my eyes for your strange luring eyes, comes blowing over my soul like a wind of spices. My prick is still hot and stiff and quivering from the last brutal drive it has given you when a faint hymn is heard rising in tender pitiful worship of you from the dim cloisters of my heart.
>>
>>5475100
tfw no barnacle gf

nice dubs
>>
>>5475100
k, but I top
>>
>>5474153
lol u nebar had sex :^)
>>
bagine loook like sad fish face lol
>>
>>5474153
inb4*
>>
>>5473890
>I work

and there you made your first mistake
>>
Feminine bempnis
>>
>>5473890
I bet u don't know how to wash ur duck greasy neckbear.
>>
>>5476177
All you have to do is just wash it off. You have to wash it out hahahLSKHG;LFSJFFDGK
>>
>>5475053
OHNOHNOOOHHHNNO
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.