[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if I post this image I will cause people to want to have this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

if I post this image I will cause people to want to have this for their breakfast today

some people will actualize this want and actually make it

thus I will have subtly influenced and changed numerous people's lives all by posting on [s4s]

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
Frid egg Toast
>>
!see this thread
!wonder whata heck that stuff is
!realize i've been eating goo and gunk and flab from animals all my life
!become vegan
yay :^]
>>
>>5468254
Ha haaa I think about that kinda stuff ...
>>
>>5468263
you forgot your bury pink meme
>>
>>5468254
Jokes on you it's lunch time
>>
>>5468254
you will probably make x10 more people want to wank over your picture, and ejaculate all over your optimistic karma bollocks.
How does that make you feel?
>>
>>5468254
maybe you shouldnt have posted it in the afternoon then you doofus
>>
>>5468330
>>5468283
you are supposed to live in the US nerds... uh... get out...
>>
File: egg & meat on bread meme.png (2MB, 1400x786px) Image search: [Google]
egg & meat on bread meme.png
2MB, 1400x786px
>>5468254
This might look like an image of a breakfast meal that is going to supply lots of protein to a hungry young man.

But it's a trick. It's actually a photo of how the internet influences our daily lives.
>>
File: (Wake Me UP).png (789KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
(Wake Me UP).png
789KB, 1280x720px
>>5468380
wow it actually happened... wow... I feel so powerful

this... is art
>>
>>5468380
As anon consumes his balanced meal of lipids, carbohydrates, and proteins, it may look like a vast volume and variety of magnificent chemical reactions are occurring within his body to break down his food into usable energy, but actually it's a photo of how the internet influences our daily lives
>>
>>5468413
meme magic itt
>>
>>5468380
did it taste like taste?m
>>
>>5468439
It did not taste like the abstract concept of taste, but rather like a medley of bread, ham, and egg. I do not like the taste of egg.
>>
>>5468448
thats a shame because ehgs have relaly became a part of the culture
>>
>>5468448
>I do not like the taste of egg.
Fucking weirdo wtf
>>
>>5468525
He just doesn't know how to cook them properly.

Over easy with some onions and peppers or just regular hard-boiled with a warm yolk is tremendous
>>
File: keep_calm.gif (131KB, 872x748px) Image search: [Google]
keep_calm.gif
131KB, 872x748px
>>5468254
>>
File: egg1.png (56KB, 416x350px) Image search: [Google]
egg1.png
56KB, 416x350px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z-XTeyV8Dk
>>
Frid egg Toast
>>
File: egg guillotine.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
egg guillotine.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>5468610
eggs are people too
>>
>>5468606
DOWN WITH THE VEGAN ADGENDA
>>
>>5468618
egg circumcision lol
>>
>>5468668
no he's fucking murdering them.
>>
>>5468689
An egg is simply a group of molecules that is not alive but formerly had the potential to be alive before being temoved from those circumstances

egg circumstantion lol
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.