[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ᶦ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵇʳᵒʷᶰ i could be blue I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

ᶦ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵇʳᵒʷᶰ

i could be blue

I COULD BE VIOLET SKY

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>5467888
well done fam these are great triples
>>
>>5467890
Ya Hunk. I To.<3
>>
>>5467900
nice double. refreshing after a triple
>>
>>5467888
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=8386514
>>
File: Fotolia_70753040_XS.jpg (37KB, 527x227px) Image search: [Google]
Fotolia_70753040_XS.jpg
37KB, 527x227px
>>5467912
I COULD BE HURTFUL

i could be purple

ᶦ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵃᶰʸᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ
>>
>>5468088
good doublel
i like you most just the way u r :^)
>>
>>5467888
Are you the real poopboi? I haven't seen you in ages I thought you quit the entertainment business.

Most of the guys from the office don't even browse [s4s] because they don't see anymore quality jokes here.
>>
>>5468092
point me in the direction of your enemies mother
failure is not an option

>>5468094
>Are you the real poopboi?
hey vsauce michael here have you ever wondered if the poopboi you were looking at was really the poopboi you liked shared and subscribed
to answer this question one first has to define poopboi
as we all know the word poopboi consists of the english word poop meaning poop and the ghetto word boi meaning boy or if you wanna be mutlidimensional about it poop oi and the famous pb cluster but thats a subject for another bideo
for now ask yourself
is life a party
are you a boi
if your answer to both is yes and if you feel like you could pull of some shit as well then condragulations theres a chance that YOU are the poopboi
and as always
thanks for watching
>>
>>5468144
Haha that was a great post as usual I see you are back. I'm on holiday this week but I will definitely save this post and show it to the guys on monday.

Haha.
>>
>>5468165
im hoppy u liked it buddy! as for showing the bost to ppl, my advice would be to split it into episodes so you dont lose your real irl frens to the storytime: i almost died business hoho best of lucc
>>
have you eber smiled to urshelf all the way hom
have you eber flew so hie you forgot all the falls from the paste
>>
hab u eber tripped so hard u fugd ur onw mom

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>5468777
haha good triple
yes
>>
>>5468777
trips
>>
well at least i have bowel cancer
>>
>>5468774
ur reddit
>>
>>5468808
sure bebbi y not
>>
>>5468822
good dobuel
>>
>>5468825
i am pope poopboi and this is my favorite poster on the citadel

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>5468833
good dobuel
>>
>>5468844
good dobuel
>>
>>5468788
you got a two-same-number my friend
>>
>>5468868
thanks for noticing!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
i tried 2 b liek grace kelly
>>
File: 1494940000252.jpg (16KB, 471x471px) Image search: [Google]
1494940000252.jpg
16KB, 471x471px
>>5469693
YOU SHOULDNT HAVE DONE THAT
>>
File: honey.png (39KB, 124x118px) Image search: [Google]
honey.png
39KB, 124x118px
when the poopies so funny u cant help but say hunny
>>
Oh, lady bright! can it be right—
This window open to the night?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.