[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my best friend took up programming and he started crossdressing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1496545778042.jpg (75KB, 815x722px) Image search: [Google]
1496545778042.jpg
75KB, 815x722px
my best friend took up programming and he started crossdressing and it suits him really well I'm literally attracted to him when he's dressed up

h-help
>>
I swear that I've heard of a hentai/manga about this
>>
>>5465078
My boy what a pickle that is ...
I say you fuck that ass so hard he cums , then you lean in ( he should be crossdressing the whole time )
" Thanks for that fuckbuddy , see you around ma'am "
And when he gets out of the get up pretend you don't remember fucking him , until he changes then fuck him .
Just repeat until he never changes and you have a permanent fuck buddy .
But
Hey
That's just my advice...
>>
>>5465078
you are a pair of homosexuals. Seek help from god.
>>
Try get him to guzzle water, that seems to do the trick most of the time. If that doesn't work, you'll need to make him pray the gay away or seek help from your local parish priest to exorcise the poor boy, Buy my mixtape.
>>
>>5465078
You need to take up programming to and also become a girl (boy)
>>
File: images (32).jpg (15KB, 287x175px) Image search: [Google]
images (32).jpg
15KB, 287x175px
>>5465078
If he took up programming why not program himself not to be such a fag
>>
>>5465078
Please get him to do a Kobayashi cosplay and post pics
>>
>>5465078
kill your friend
then kill yourself
this is the only way
>>
>>5465078
just fuck him anon he's secretly hoping you'll ravage his boipucci
>>
Relevant
>>
>>5466187
>tfw no best friend to catch me crossdressing and then blackmailing me into being his secret fuck buddy
>>
File: lucoa smile.gif (2MB, 430x431px) Image search: [Google]
lucoa smile.gif
2MB, 430x431px
you shoud seek a doctor and soe needs him
>>
>>5465078
Time to become a cute femmy programmer (male)!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.