[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wish i had an angry anime girlfriend who would be angry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1495390155300.jpg (99KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1495390155300.jpg
99KB, 402x402px
i wish i had an angry anime girlfriend who would be angry at me out of <3
>>
File: toradora08ami02.jpg (147KB, 1280x1411px) Image search: [Google]
toradora08ami02.jpg
147KB, 1280x1411px
>>5462618
>not wanting a vending machine gf to give free drinks
>>
>>5462618
i would be ok with that as long as i can be secure in her love and not be constantly afraid that she's doing to leave me after one of her autistic rants
>>
>>5462635
i'd bring drinks to my angry anime girlfriend when she'd angrily demand that i bring her them just because it'd feel good to surprise her because she probably didn't expect me to do that which is why she was angry
>>
>>5462643
i'd let my angry anime girlfriend leave me if that was truly her decision because i respect her rights to make her own decisions. of course i'd be sad but i'd be sadder if i forced my angry anime girlfriend to stay with me against her will
>>
>>5462651
obviously she's "allowed" to leave but it's a horrible relationship if someone is being emotionally abusive and constantly screaming at you and threatening to leave you
>>
>>5462678
i wish i had a relationship like that
>>
>>5462678
Aisaka is smol and weak. She acts like she's the boss but anon is actually a sexual predator and is falsely imprisoning her using his man strength to fulfil his lustful fantasies
>>
>>5462686
you deserve better
>>
>>5462694
lol

>>5462697
not sure what was meant by this
>>
help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

why did this have to happen to me and why doesn't trump give me 1 million dollars to succeed
>>
>>5462709
not sure what was meant by this
>>
I wish I was a sekushii loli tomboy so I could do the lewd with a sekushii loli tomboy

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5462749
thanks for replying to my thread and good luck with that
>>
kill my and also ende my life
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.