[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wouldn't mind interacting with other persons in a slightly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: j7rhbtsrgv.jpg (28KB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
j7rhbtsrgv.jpg
28KB, 810x540px
>wouldn't mind interacting with other persons in a slightly more interactive manner
>the designated board for that is /soc/
>/soc/ is a fucking nightmare
>boards relevant to your interest redirect you to /soc/ when you make a thread about talking beyond this board
>all non-4chan-related chat websites are mostly 40 year old muslim men who want to send pictures of their dicks to young american women

what kind of inescapable purgatory is this
>>
Kill yoirself your a piece of shit. Lol your pic related guy looks really fucking gay lol
>>
>>5440831
excuse me but who are you quoting?
>>
>>5440836
This board used to be nice
>>5440837
I'm greentexting to regale a tale, it's something of a thing people do on this website
>>
>>5440839
you used the quote feature so I'm just asking who are you quoting?
>>
>>5440845
the > arrow is used in more ways than simply quoting
>>
>>5440839
God you're so fucking gay holy shit
>>
>>5440852
Everything is going to be alright, anon

I'm also a really cool guy, so you're wrong about that.
>>
>>5440848
your post had quotes so I just want to know who you quote
>>
>>5440831
lol. I know how you feel.
Id also like a penpal from 4chan, but dont want to pay for a po box and im afraid theyll start wanting to do weird girldick rp.
I just want a friend with alternative interests and likes bad memes, ok?!
>>
>>5440856
No quotes are " ", the meme arrow is indeed used to quote, though it has other functions that have developed.
>>
you want to socialize?
you, of all people?
why?
why would you want to?
what purpose does it have?
does it make you grow?
does it make you healthier?
does it make you happy?
in the long run, when you're old and outlived your two friends
will you ever thin back to any of the things you've done here?
the answer is no
so go kill yourself before it gets to that point
before you realise just what you're doing with your life
I'm just giving suggestions, friend
>>
>>5440863
The quote feature is used to quote people so if you used it then you must have quoted someone.
>>
>>5440864
Suggestion received and taken to heart
>>
>>5440870
I understand that there is a meme around town that intentionally remains unaware of the other uses of meme arrows, however I think its a pretty stale meme, step your game up
>>
you guys know there's a real world outside of the internet right
>>
>>5440879
It's not a meme. You abused the quote feature.
>>
>>5440831
WHOJ ARE YOU
Q U O T I N G
U
O
T
I
NG???

but i agree i am so alone
>>
>>5440831
wizard chan is more thought provoking I'm sure you already know that
>>
>>5440893
You refuse to accept its non-quotational functions. Get with the game, grandma
>>
>>5440892
Say what now? You mean like roads that if you walk on you'll get run over by a car? And then buildings like bars and supermarkets? Those kind of places?
>>
>>5440879
It's actually not a meme it's an actual designated feature of this website. If you wan to misuse it and be a faggot do it on r9k or something. Or just go back to r/eddit where you belong. Or kill yourself because you are a pathetic waste.
>>
>>5440892
I went to a bar last night.
Drank beer, ate food, played some pool, went home. Felt as empty as I did before I left and a substantial amount of money poorer than if I had just stayed home and drank alone, so that's why I'm doing that tonight.
>>
>>5440906
So you admit to caring about something incredibly trivial enough to tell others to off themselves. Hot opinions, slick.
>>
>>5440906
>>5440916
This is the least [s4s] discussion I have ever seen between two people on [s4s].
You both should be ashamed.
>>
why is it so r9k in here
>>
>>5440919
It's fun to get people on this board to drop the meme parade every now and then.
>>
>>5440916
Yeah actually I do. Seriously kill yourself. You're pathetic enough to come here in the first place misusing simple features, using pictures of a retarded mucore faggot expecting I don't even know what so ya I would genuinely be happy if I knew for sure you commited suicide. Jesus Christ your so fucking stupid.
>>
>>5440925
This isn't fun.
>>
>>5440927
There is no reason to be upset
>>
>>5440930
[s4s] isn't about fun anymore, it's about forcing your personal agenda onto others
>>
>>5440932
Go away
>>
>>5440930
Speak for yourself
>>
>>5440937
I have the intent to remain in this computer chair in front of my computer monitor for at least several more hours now. Anything you gonna do about that, big boi?
>>5440935
s4s has an ambiguous purpose
>>
File: c63defec.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
c63defec.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
[s4s] was a mistake
>>
>>5440938
All this is is a perfect example of how to make a thread that could have been interesting into a really bad mess of a thread.
>>
>>5440947
you could have chosen to not abuse the quote feature
>>
>>5440831
The arrow is for quoting. I don't think you're aware of how badly you just fucked up. It's almost funny but not really. You're so completely and utterly fucked I almost feel bad for you. Seriously brace yourself for the pain you've repeatedly asked for because it's coming to your fucking door step. Good luck buddy.
>>
>>5440949
I'm not the person you think you are talking to, I am
>>5440919
>>
>>5440947
I made the OP out of sincere feelings and if people wanted to turn it into some kind argument about meme arrows then thats on them not me
>>
>>5440962
``meme arrows'' are not a thing.
>>
>>5440962
have you ever used this board before
>>
>>5440962
It's on you.
>>
>>5440962
nigga.
what.
the.
fuck.
>>
I really don't care.
>>
I'm going to go make this thread but not bad gimme a sec op
>>
>>5440963
>>5440965
>>5440966
>>5440969
Lol you guys are so ironic this board is fun
>>
File: it's your fault.png (366KB, 520x468px) Image search: [Google]
it's your fault.png
366KB, 520x468px
>>5440975
It's your fault.
>>
>>5440975
oh man you trolled us good, you knew about the quote function the whole time and you were just pretending to be retarded
epic ruse memelord
>>
>>5440986
yeah man if you want to get upset in life about shit that matters less than a zilch then haaaave aaaat ittttt
>>
>>5440974
alright here ya go op
>>5441005
>>
>>5441010
thx bae
>>
File: thumbs up!.jpg (48KB, 798x809px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up!.jpg
48KB, 798x809px
>>5441037
np i like to help ; )
>>
>>5440856
he's quoting his experience in life
>>
>>5440831
I'm here Friend
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.