[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wow, swaglord's really full of himself ANOTHER STIVCKY FOR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: madoh.gif (1MB, 354x273px)
madoh.gif
1MB, 354x273px
wow, swaglord's really full of himself ANOTHER STIVCKY FOR HIM, yet not a single one of my threads EVER has been stickied.
yeah and I know why because he wrote down my ip address ever since the time I called him a cock munching faggot from mars. WELL I DON"T TAKE IT BACK AND YOU ARE
>>
shut the fuck up
>>
>>5424997
fuck you swaglord sticky my thread, I almost even got doubles, fuck you sticky my thread, this is mutiny
>>
>>5425001
hurr muh sticky
>>
>>5425001
ur a faggot
>>
File: 1484159561165.png (149KB, 590x658px) Image search: [Google]
1484159561165.png
149KB, 590x658px
>>5425023
that's it swag lord, if you don't sticky my thread right now I shall release a terror of unfulfilled memes upon s4s of which the likes you are not familiar. you have 24 hours to comply.
there will be no exceptions this time, when all the nice posters beg for help when there is none, when every double goes unchecked and ever meme forgotten in the fabric of time the blood will be on your grimy, little barbecuing hands
>>
>>5425048
You're a fucking faggot. Seriously kill yoirself
>>
>>5425056
you've made your cake, now you will lay in it, I'm so sorry.
you know I didn't ever want it to be this way, but you forced my elite spam bot machine hand
>>
>>5424989
Consider your thread stickied. You're welcome
>>
>>5425048
I don't believe you. Even if you had said memes you seem to underestimate the average /s4s/ poster. Your behavior has already proved that you are unworthy of receiving a sticky, and thus will not get one.

I may or may not have been one of swaglord's many representatives. Have a nice day and please don't make this thread or any more threads like it ever again.
>>
>>5425048
boss baby will reign supreme
>>
>>5424989
i feel the same way OP. i just don't say anything about it since i don't want to be judged for throwing an autistic fit on a bruneian tuna fishing forum.

anyways, i wouldn't worry about not getting you're thread stickied. just keep makin' memes and OC and you'll eventually get stickied. you just have to be very patient. i have been here two years and none of my threads have been stickied but i'm still optimistic that one day one of my threads will hopefully get a sticky.

thanks for reading my blog OP and have a nice day.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>5425649
1 time a repost of one of my thred was sticky but neber 1 of my thred...swaglord hate me :^(
>>
>>5425657
wowe that succs
>>
>>5425649
Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

it doesn't look like youll be getting a sticky any time soon
>>
>>5425662
that's why i'll still be posting here ten years from now

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>5425663
duped again

well i hope you're luck improves in the future I think that good things do come to those who wait. good luck KekMaster I hope you get the sticky one day I'll always be rooting for u
>>
File: future swaglord and steve rambo.png (531KB, 618x431px) Image search: [Google]
future swaglord and steve rambo.png
531KB, 618x431px
>>5425664
thank u fam

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5425666
weewwlad

trips
>trips
>>>> t r i p l e d i g i t s
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.