[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey [s4s]... i have a waifu. pic unrelated. i love her very much.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

hey [s4s]... i have a waifu. pic unrelated. i love her very much. ill keep her identity anonymous. shes very sweet but shes been in danger of being abandoned completely.... AGAIN. this isnt the first time. everyone thought she was dead a few years ago but recently she came back... but now signs are pointing towards her leave again. i dont want that. i want to help make her relevant again. i want to draw! i want to draw really well but i keep getting distracted... enjoying myself. i keep forgetting waifu is in danger and i hate myself for it. perhaps it is because of my own personal circumstances. regardless, im gonna stop browsing all 4chan boards except one. two. the drawing boards. im blocking the rest with an add-on... [s4s] too. im gonna go draw more before i pass out. thank u and goodbye
>>
>>5417325
give me a hint
is it a fox
>>
>>5417325
NO PLEASE STAY
Also why is that girl not your waifu? Are you saying you don't want to feel the inside of her tight little cunny?
>>
>>5417330
no my waifus a human woman... i need to stop looking at this thread now. thank you for the lols
>>
File: 1406278371925.jpg (10KB, 409x230px) Image search: [Google]
1406278371925.jpg
10KB, 409x230px
It has been a fun ride, [s4s].

I made a few funny memes, I laughed at your memes, and I enforced the rules of [s4s] time and time and time again.

I did everything I was supposed to, butt at the end of the day, you threw a pot of boiling water on my face and castrated my pride.

I was there for you when you needed me, but where were you when I needed you the most?

Jacking it to Japanese cartoons like always, I suppose. Such is the way of beasts following their primal instincts...

Well, I guess this is goodbye. So long. Feel free to rape and pillage my namefig because you'll never see me using it again. RIP in pis*.
>>
>>5417334
I want to lick the doremi girl's cunt! I want to make her cum!
>>
>>5417334
huh. well good luck anon. work hard for your waifu. even if she's not well known, she's still watching over you. that's not going to change even if you're the only one who knows her name. i'm sure she just wants you to be able to live a happy life and wants you to draw strength from your love for her.
>>
rip
>>
>>5417462
I unironically wanna slap my dick all over her body
>>
File: 1489725356298.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489725356298.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>5417463
even her...... belly?
>>
You know the rules
Post her tits or fuck off faggot
>>
File: ge.png (45KB, 128x184px) Image search: [Google]
ge.png
45KB, 128x184px
Anime for little girls
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.