[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you haven't watched "Love Live! School Idol Project"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

If you haven't watched "Love Live! School Idol Project" you don't belong on [s4s]
>>
>>5412600
Anime is dumb
>>
>>5412600
I have no idea what that is (some anime apparently). Name my punishment plox.
>>
rude
>>
>>5412600
Anime is dubs
>>
>>5412606
>Name my punishment plox.

mhmmhjmmmm

coffienne enema
>>
>>5412600
i have though
>>
people in the industry will often say 'in order to get better you need to be willing to get better' about psychological illness but i think it's more accurate to say 'in order to be unwell you have to be willing to be unwell' because for all of human history until recently life has been a terrible confusing nightmare and people just powered through it and if someone did something awful to them they became vengeful or angry instead of sad like sure maybe you're depressed or maybe you're just taking advantage of your sheltered luxurious life and wallowing decadently in emotion for the sake of ego, vanity or masochistic pleasure nothing is stopping you from just getting over it except your own crafted persona which should have a fully developed human being underneath it who is capable of dealing with the challenges of life
>>
>>5412600
dumb animeposter
>>
>>5412600
zenkai no loveu liveu
>>
IF YOU DONT WATCH ANIME UR GAY
>>
File: 2345678976546789.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2345678976546789.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>5412600
Maybe if you posted best girl people would actually watch it.
>>
>>5412600
I can only get into the doujins.
>>
>>5412603
what a fuggen epic post of epically true facts

if you watch anime you do not belong on [s4s]
>>
>>5412600
>dubs
sunshine is better
>>
>>5413323
Nozomi is the only good girl tbh.

Don't listen to OP guys, this anime sucks.
>>
>>5413579
>sunshine is better
Sunshine is fucking trash
>>
>>5412600
[s4s] watches trash, huh? that explains a lot
>>
>>5412634
>nothing is stopping you from just getting over it except your own crafted persona which should have a fully developed human being underneath it who is capable of dealing with the challenges of life

walk one tjhousand miles in ones own foot before prejudizing others"
>>
>>5412600
love live is one of those musical anime shows where the best parts are where they dont sing and dance
>>
>>5414204
You talkin' shit about the μ's music, fag?
>>
love live is real shit
if you don't listen to μ's you don't know what music is
>>
>>5414140
NO U
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.