[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i was going to make a joke about how people who get really into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
i was going to make a joke about how people who get really into smash like it's a real gamer's game like rust are weirdos who are obsessed with something too tacky and stupid to be the focus of ones life and interests
i googled 'my strange addiction' to find something funny to analogise smash fandom to
i immediately found this image
the synchronicity is incredible
is this perhaps an example of the mandela effect?
what should i do now that i know i am telepathic?
honestly it feels really strange to discover i have these other worldly powers
it may prove to be too much responsibility
>>
son are you on the dope
>>
>>5390479
yeah but smash is still really bad
>>
>>5390530
rust is really bad it's not a real gamer's game it's a game for angry toxic kids who get bullied at school
>>
File: download (6).jpg (11KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
11KB, 238x212px
>>5390536
when someone insults a thing you like and you're 12 so you get upset and insult something they like
>>
>>5390536
Indeed.
>>5390474
There is no such thing as a real gamer's game.
>>
>>5390542
OP just insulted the game you mong.
>>
File: happy-meal-toys.jpg (128KB, 550x376px) Image search: [Google]
happy-meal-toys.jpg
128KB, 550x376px
>>5390545
Should multiple hitboxes of a single move connect with the opponent, only one of them will count. The order of precedence is known as the "hitbox stack" - hitboxes higher in the stack will override ones lower should they both hit at the same time. Mechanically, this is denoted by giving each hitbox an ID number, and lower numbers indicate higher precedence (higher stack position). For example, Marth's down air attack in Melee features its tipper hitbox on top of the stack, so hitting with both a tipper and non-tipper hitbox will result in the tipper counting (even if the majority of the opponent was hit by the other hitboxes). By contrast, the move in Brawl has the tipper on the bottom, so the tipper can only hit if none of the other hitboxes do. As a result, even through the sizes and positions of the hitboxes did not change much between games, the tipper is simple to hit with in Melee while being difficult in Brawl.
>>
>>5390550
that is the op and he is also mad becuase you insulted him
>>
File: vanessa-carlton-1.jpg (154KB, 891x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vanessa-carlton-1.jpg
154KB, 891x1200px
>>5390550
literal retard

>>5390555
teehee he make happy joke but you say he mad haha you are le epic troll upboat upboat upboat
>>
>>5390542
are you in denial for being an angry toxic kid who gets bullied at school maybe
>>
File: 3.jpg (41KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
41KB, 600x451px
>>5390564
bullied kids play rust so do bullies and art kids, musicians, black guys from the hood, rich asian kids, toxic kids, pc leftists, nice posters, all sorts play rust
it's not like smash where it's fandom play because they're trying to signal that they are a part of 'nerd culture' and not because they enjoy the game and they all look the same dress the same and act the same pic related
also you ducked me calling you petty what's wrong you upset you lost an argument on the internet?
>>
>>5390567
haha no, only losers play video games
>>
>>5390613
jokes on you idiot i don't play video games for that very reason
>>
>>5390613
>>5390638
wait r u guys srs
>>
>>5390638
did I hurt your feelings you sound mad
>>
>>5390643
idiot haha idiot
>>
File: laughing at you.jpg (245KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
laughing at you.jpg
245KB, 1344x756px
>>5390646
>>
>>5390646
cheer up pal when you stop playing video games life gets so much better :)
>>
>>5390643
never stop accusing people of being upsetti, 4chan
i love you
>>5390561 >>5390555 >>5390542
>>
>>5390651
so mad ahahahaha
>>
>>5390651
lol y u mad tho
>>
File: concerned.jpg (109KB, 820x762px) Image search: [Google]
concerned.jpg
109KB, 820x762px
>>5390658
>>5390660
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.