[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone watch their anime at angles? what angle do you prefer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

does anyone watch their anime at angles? what angle do you prefer?

Me? Right now I'm enjoying a nice 60 degree angle when I watch my anime

I think it really enhances the experience and provides a sort of "Plus grand sentiment" to the show
>>
>>5366670
I forgot to mention, this is on the x axis plane, by the way, but if you enjoy it angled on the y axis or even on both, feel free to reply too
>>
>>5366670
Nothing beats watching anime at an angle on a tn panel
>>
>>5366670
very nice angle
>>
>>5366707
thankk you
>>
File: gtcircle.gif (20KB, 250x262px) Image search: [Google]
gtcircle.gif
20KB, 250x262px
Personally, I've been trying to get a constant rotation set up: something that rotates my anime continually as it plays. My ultimate goal is to have my anime projected on a plane through the origin, where the speed and direction of rotation corresponds to the intensity of the sound, or perhaps the bitrate of the video.
>>
angled up on y axis - enhances feeling of estrangement and anxiety

angled down on y axis - increases immersion, intimacy, arousal

angled right on x axis - evocative of casual, public mise en scene

angled left on x axis - voyeuristic impressions

(inverse the above if left-handed)

up, right - invitation to transcendence, a yearning that is never quite sated

up, left - abandonment, darkness, disconnection

down, right - limns the space between sexuality and perception, offering the viewer a devious invitation

down, left - a lurid window through which one confronts oneself

extreme angles enhance these effects exponentially

viewing the anime upside-down inspires the feeling of being lost in a foreign country without being able to speak the language (strangenneuse)

inverse video inspires endless questions

and watching the anime in reverse is invariably an esoteric experience with vaguely sexual undertones
>>
>>5366723
That's pretty cool, actually I can imagine that enhancing the experience much more, but sadly I can't afford the projection costs
>>
>>5366746
what if I watch anime at all these angles at one
>>
>>5366754
it depends on the angler's skill. properly orchestrated, the choreography of angles can be matched with the dramatic arc of the anime and greatly enhance the viewer's understanding and enjoyment of the work
>>
File: cube.gif (990KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cube.gif
990KB, 640x360px
I watch my anime in multiple points of space-time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.