[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>colbert walks on stage >one of the hamplanets in his audience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 17 - 2.png (151KB, 184x275px) Image search: [Google]
17 - 2.png
151KB, 184x275px
>colbert walks on stage
>one of the hamplanets in his audience lets loose a ferocious amount of flatulence that causes the seats in the vicinity to rumble and emit a noise similar to a stampede of elephants
>colbert takes a moment to process what had just happened before regaining his train of thought
>So uh... You guys aren't going to believe this one.
>the audience members lean in to ensure they do not miss a single word
>Apparently...
>colbert paces towards the camera with both hands concealed in his pockets
>Apparently I've been turned into a meme.
>faint discussion can be heard in the audience before the group begins giggling in unison
>Yes, that's right, a meme. On the dark armpit of the internet, 4chan.
>the audience collectively boos and yells obscenities loud enough for the studio microphones to pick up every word, the booing continues for several minutes until it devolves into ape-like shrieking as they begin to slam their arms against their seats and jump up and down
>the large audience members begin dismantling the seats and constructing huts with them
>they journey into the audience to gather food and mates, killing the lesser men and carrying the women to their huts
>before long, tribes have been formed and a new generation of audience members has been born
>in time, the tribes become villages and eventually nations
>the audience nations have formed their own languages based on parental knowledge of colbert, they speak to each other in varying angry twists of "DONALD TRUMP"; the more complex the variation, the more complex the word
>colbert stands motionless as he watches the nations evolve
>after hundreds of wars, the audience members achieve technology advanced enough to ascend them to another dimension
>they join together and chant "BLONNALL AAXLUMMMFFFF" as they are whisked away to another plane of existence
>colbert smirks and looks into the camera
>Well, I guess that about sums it up!
>>
Who else loves these fresh hot /tv/ memes? Can't get enough of that memey goodness!
>>
Who r u quoting?
>>
>>5363394
who are you quoting?
>>
File: maymay12.jpg (12KB, 230x150px) Image search: [Google]
maymay12.jpg
12KB, 230x150px
>>5363394
I can name a better comedian, I'll give you the name without vowels.

J_HN _L_V_R
>>
>>5363420
John Uliver
>>
this post is the bees knees
>>
>>5363394
to whom are you quoting?
>>
ZORPIM GORPGOP
>>
File: IMG_1601.jpg (99KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1601.jpg
99KB, 800x700px
SKRF DUURMPFFF NYRR
>>
ZAMBO MCTRUBBIN
>>
BINGO DROT
>>
>>5363748
i went on /tv/ for the first time the other day, and i unironically think this meem is really funny.
>>
stop bullying mr colbert and mr trump please
>>
>>5363820
DAPPERBAPPER DORP
>>
>>5363822
MORFPOF PROPKIN
>>
File: kill yourself.png (899KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.png
899KB, 680x697px
>>5363420
>le current year man ECKS DEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEEDEE
>>
>>5363833
Who could these dubs be quoting?
>>
>>5363833
who are you quoting
>>
File: berry nice indeed.jpg (479KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
berry nice indeed.jpg
479KB, 900x1165px
>>5363864
>>5363876
yer mum TROLOLO
>>
>>5363833
Who roots around for tomatoes in the trash?
Can dubs explain this to me?
>>
File: a bomb.jpg (10KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
a bomb.jpg
10KB, 256x197px
>>5363886
is not searching
is placing
>>
>>5363900
DIFFUSE
>>
File: IMG_1599.jpg (26KB, 218x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1599.jpg
26KB, 218x236px
>>5363820
HERRR SCHLECKFORP CLRUMPF ND FRRRR SH
>>
>>5363900
pls defuse
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.