[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move on from retarded one sided infatuations? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1488941751335.jpg (45KB, 960x760px) Image search: [Google]
1488941751335.jpg
45KB, 960x760px
How do I move on from retarded one sided infatuations?
It's been three years since I've worked with this girl yet her memory resurfaces onto my mind from time to time giving me a feeling of need.
I know it's a shallow attraction because I only worked with her for about two months, but her beauty and interest in anime held onto my feeble mind.
How do I escape?
>>
Self respect is what you're looking for but that's only for normal plebs
>>
>>5358062
I wish to become greater than a pleb but always retain my chantism.
>>
>>5358029
Remember that the earth you're on is inside this thing called a galaxy
>>
Dude why do you even care about real women? 3D women are NOT important.
>>
>>5358315
Gracias for the reminder.
>>5358320
Maybe when VR technology becomes very grand. But now I cannot ignore my human desires.
>>
>>5358315
And then?
>>
>>5358331
Buy a hooker for the sex, and a dakimakura for the feels.
If you're not into anime then I suggest diet, exercise, and forcing yourself into social situations frequently.
>>
>>5358332
the interrelation of complex synergistic energy aggregates with their sub-corrolates is enough to relinquish any perceptive individual from their linear minded woes
>>
>>5358341
And then?
>>
>>5358341
Please continue, I'm poppin' a chubby chubster over 'ere m80
>>
>>5358343
>>5358351
the incapability of comprehension of immanent universal principles that every limited sphere of consciousness experiences is integral to the unfolding of its highest purposes which are as incomprehensible and strange as the face of a human to a fly
>>
File: dan52.jpg (31KB, 454x348px) Image search: [Google]
dan52.jpg
31KB, 454x348px
>>5358372
And then?
>>
>>5358372
So what, I learned all that tripping on copious amounts of LSD six and a half months ago. Gotta make the most of what you got now because it won't always be this comfy.
>>
>>5358381
Yabba Dabba Doo, Mudda Fugga
>>
>>5358029
Keep searching for more beautiful women on the internet and wanking to them until hardly anything gets you off anymore.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.