[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say you're waifu became real about a week ago,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1488740907712.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
1488740907712.png
142KB, 415x367px
Let's say you're waifu became real about a week ago, and ever since she did she has been stalking you and sucking the dick of almost every man you know, and fucking the guys you hate.
What is your response?
>>
hahaha JOKES ON YOU IM A GAYAYYYYYYY!
>>
fuq im hard af rn thx 4 that op
>>
>>5349201
What if you had a husbando and he fucked every girl and gay guy you know
>>
I don't know any people so there would be nobody for her to do that with.
>>
>>5349206
hahahaha jokess on you i dont know anyone
>>
But my waifu is a lesbian.
>>
>>5349209
>>5349210
fucking annihilated
>>
>>5349210
What about your family?
>>5349212
Doesn't matter, she's doing it particularly to spite you.
>>
>>5349197
Its pretty easy to get over someone who's obviously trash
>>
>>5349216
no i dont kno them
>>
>>5349216
if my waifu went out of her way to do something to spite me then thats a sign that she truly loves me and cares about me
>>
>>5349233 (dubs)
>>5349219
What if she cuddled with you one night and died in your arms, ruining the best thing that's ever happened to you
>>
>>5349218
Think hard about this anon. She's the only anime that has ever become real. There will never be another waifu that isn't fictional.
>>
>>5349239
i would LAUGH >:^)
>>
>>5349244
who decided to give this edgelord dubs
>>
>>5349254
Boingus Gushpringy
>>
>>5349254
hehehehehee
you couldd call me
le dubs getter >:^)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.