[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're in the market for temporary liberation of your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: large.jpg (92KB, 500x736px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
92KB, 500x736px
If you're in the market for temporary liberation of your soul through eternal damnation consider Satan.
>>
First prove that souls exist, then prove that Satan exists, then we can discuss this whole thing.
>>
>>5346713
That's the funny thing about eternity--it's always just over the horizon. Whereas now is forever.

Also, if you're looking for inspiration, I recommend searching for Lucifer rather than Satan. The two are often confused, but that's your sign that the sources which confuse the two don't know the difference between Venus and Saturn.
>>
>>5346713
That's a star of David or a 6 pointed star, while Satan uses the standard 5 pointed star, I'm sorry but your little witch is a Jew, and sorry but if been strengthening my soul with the tutelage of Lucifer, mostly because Satan is a pansy ass bitch
>>
>>5346879
Oh, so nice to see another student of Lucifer, have you graduated to a higher god yet?
>>
>>5346715
As you requested:

- Souls exist, because if souls didn't exist, then there would be no method of self communication by which you questioned your own existence.
- Mythical figures exist so long as you include them in your method of self communication, i.e. so long as your existence requires them to. You can convince yourself that the Kardashians don't exist, and spend a lifetime never contradicting that belief system.

For gods' sake, you're there, questioning your own existence, and you ask if disbelief in Satan is going to lead to a contradiction? If you have the CAPACITY to go through your life, uncertain about what souls are, then believe you me--there is nothing in the universe that requires your belief in order to avoid contradiction.

Note: if your definition of proof is not "not concluding in contradiction with its own premises," then ignore this communication, because this poste is based on stoic logic, and I can prove nothing to anyone who doesn't agree what the definition of proof is.

Cogito ergo sum. Lole. :^)
>>
>>5346895
Satan is merely a pawn of Jehovah, known far and wide as the demon of lies, if you want true spiritual liberation I suggests Eris. Though luciferian boot camp may be required to comprehend her liberation
>>
>>5346886
As opposed to what, lower god? Lole. :^)

I work in 6 dimensions, inflict illness by mere touch alone, and regularly jackoff to 2d girls. Livin' the dree~eam, Earth is great!
>>
File: 2b4bfa4777864552f2fa5b3bdf9570a5.jpg (538KB, 929x1300px) Image search: [Google]
2b4bfa4777864552f2fa5b3bdf9570a5.jpg
538KB, 929x1300px
>>5346901
I have a dangerous allure that causes insanity in all that it effects, its a gift directly given from Lucifer, but I have been using this gift to serve Eris the goddess of freedom, between the two I am "perfectly free" she has secrets that Lucifer can barely understand and I'd like to think he approves of my choice in tutor
>>
>>5346713
I'll pray for you
>>
>>5346895
Can you define what a soul is?
Other than implicitly, the mechanism behind conscious inquiry, which you appear to believe.

What makes it inconceivable that the material structure and electromagnetic pattern of the brain cannot create consciousness?

This is a simpler explanation than, perhaps, a "supernatural abiotic entity which traverses into the celestial plane upon expiration of the material body," which a soul is
>>
>>5346920
A soul is just what happens when hydrogen molecules interact with each other giving off what science calls brainwaves, Giving you sentience. They have done studies proving both water and stars (large bodies of hydrogen) give off these same "brain waves" when you die the hydrogen, your soul, leaves the body and joins a larger body of consciousness such as the air water or sun. In this essence the very planet has a soul though that's something Christians like to deny despite it being backed up by science
>>
>>5346920
Ey, you can be anything you want. If you want to idenfity as a consciousness created by the material structure and electromagnetic pattern of your brain, you do you. I think that's pretty cool. :^)

Physical reality, what whaaaat!

>>5346907
That Eris sounds like a top notch individual to me. The only diety I need though is that thicc, dirty gurl under my feet, kno what I'm sayin'? Gaia's pretty hott! I'ma see if there's any way I can apply what I've learned to give her a makeover, maybe massage her energy in those places she can't reach. Why else do humans have fingers, amirite?

Good goin' gettin' that freedom. Self determination's legit. Way to be an example, so others know what's up!
>>
>>5346929
Of course, Gaia is Eris's aunt and she's had a pretty rough life, I hear her husband is a rapist and a tad abusive but according to Greek myth chronos has been locked up for a long time and according to Christian myth (book of Nicodemus, dead sea scrolls) Jesus killed all her children so she's probably pretty lonely. So I'm glad someone is tending to her needs. Eris would be proud.
>>
who cares about eternal damnation just let me sniff you're bussy
>>
>>5346926
>They have done studies proving

They have done studies proving that you are a purple carrot but you continue to deny it
>>
File: 1492461747332.jpg (206KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1492461747332.jpg
206KB, 2048x1152px
>>5346713
My soul is Satania's and Satania's alone!
>>
File: The old one.jpg (390KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
The old one.jpg
390KB, 2560x1440px
I only worship the ones who came before
>>
>>5346920
>What makes it inconceivable that the material structure and electromagnetic pattern of the brain cannot create consciousness?
material structures and electromagnetic patterns are constructs that we conceive of and are reducible to purely quantitative forms
qualitative experiences may be emergent properties of the material but material would be something different than we currently imagine

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
File: fghfghfghfghfghfghfgeer54.png (41KB, 160x195px) Image search: [Google]
fghfghfghfghfghfghfgeer54.png
41KB, 160x195px
>>5346883
this guy is correct! im jewish myself and i dont want to associate with evil satan people

also

>>5346713
>eternal damnation

lets be real here, im always going to suffer no matter what i do. life is suffering
>>
>>5347776
>life is suffering
>off by one
you create you're own reality
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.