[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can tolerate anime all day but my GOD THESE PONYFAGS HAVE TO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot (45).jpg (831KB, 1920x3107px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (45).jpg
831KB, 1920x3107px
I can tolerate anime all day but my GOD THESE PONYFAGS HAVE TO GO!!!
MODS PLZ HELP US!!!!!
>>
no memes for a second
what makes ponies bad?
>>
>>5338521
they are flooding [s4s] with ponies and horses and since this is a slow board thats all you really see
>>
File: tumblr_o9ahh9uBRv1r866ilo1_1280.jpg (145KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9ahh9uBRv1r866ilo1_1280.jpg
145KB, 640x640px
>>5338515
>>
File: denver-broncos-003.jpg (361KB, 1365x1024px) Image search: [Google]
denver-broncos-003.jpg
361KB, 1365x1024px
>>5338515
I agree, ponies are awful. But you know what isn't awful? The Denver Broncos.

The Denver Broncos are football now and forever. The Denver Broncos rose out of the darkness that was Oakland and cast the Raiders into the pit of eternal darkness, and sent their leader Princess Luna to the Dark Side of the Moon to listen to Pink Floyd until the end of all eternity.

For it was that Dan Reeves did cum inside the Lady Dash one fateful December night, and thus was born unto all of us in the city of Denver a Savior, tis John Elway the Lord, Praise Football (praise football).

And then John Elway burst into football and the world became football, and the glory of football was seen by all the ponies who fell to their knees and did render praise unto John Elway and Praise Football (praise football). And so it was that John Elway did marry Princess Celestia and sired a child, and that child was football, and the child burst into football and football was all the land and the land was at peace and was football (praise football).
>>
>>5338529
you guys have your own website, why can't you just leave us alone?!
>>
File: Denver-Broncos-2-1.jpg (150KB, 782x782px) Image search: [Google]
Denver-Broncos-2-1.jpg
150KB, 782x782px
>>5338529
Hi, I'm John Elway and I have to say that is one terrific looking horse. I haven't seen a horse like that since I was the entirety of football. And you know when that was? Right now, yesterday, tomorrow, and every other day of the week. Because I am football. Now and forever.

A thousand years ago, back when I was only a small Elway, I was not entirely football. The Denver Broncos did not yet exist, and the universe was cloaked in perpetual twilight. My people wandered in the desert without football. But then the Lord came to me in a football and said John Elway, you really need to become football. And I became football and then traveled into the future and invented time travel so I could travel back in time and become Dan Reeves, then I made sweet beautiful love to Rainbow Dash and sired myself, for that is what the Lord commanded me to do for without John Elway there could be no football.

And that is the story of football, now and forever.

Amen.
>>
File: john-dadsfelway.jpg (38KB, 358x298px) Image search: [Google]
john-dadsfelway.jpg
38KB, 358x298px
>>5338541

You want to know why? I'll tell you why: John Elway, John Elway, John Elway and, last but not least, John Elway.

When the Four Elways converge and form like Voltron, they become the Denver Broncos. it is at this point that none of you puny faggots are safe. John Elway forms the Head of the Denver Broncos, and John Elway is the strong, muscular chest. John Elway and John Elway make up the arms, arms like tree trunks I tell you, and John Elway and John Elway are the legs, twelve stories tall if they were a foot. Last but not least is John Elway, and he is the mightiest of all: The giant cock of the Denver Broncos is he, and he stretches five miles around the entirety of the equator and back again like five or six times, give or take a few hundred thousand feet.

All the ponies knew that one day The Denver Broncos would come to liberate them. For years they had labored in bondage under the torment of the Oakland Raiders. For years they suffered the indignity of not being football. But then one day all that changed, when John Elway and the rest of the Denver Broncos, John Elway, John Elway, John Elway, John Elway, John Elway, John Elway, John Elway, John Elway, John Elway, and John Elway, came to Ponyville and became the Denver Broncos. Then, there was football.

Football, now and forever.

t. John Elway.
>>
>>5338541
are you talking about a,b,jp,mecha,cute?
>>
>>5338559
no I'm talking about mlpol.net
>>
File: oats2.jpg (7KB, 308x356px) Image search: [Google]
oats2.jpg
7KB, 308x356px
OATS
>>
I'm drunk and high out my skull but I think anime and horsefuckers are not only of the same breed but conjure outrage just to try to keep themselves relevant.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.