[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey mods, any chance you could do something about what's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 1468524186720.png (280KB, 565x486px) Image search: [Google]
1468524186720.png
280KB, 565x486px
Hey mods, any chance you could do something about what's going on here
Thanks
>>
>>5337609
what did he mean by this?
>>
nice posters need to be banned, the rude shall rise again
>>
File: school shooting.jpg (356KB, 1200x919px)
school shooting.jpg
356KB, 1200x919px
>>5337609
What's going on ?
>>
>>5337609
wayq
>>
File: 1491338829453.jpg (77KB, 858x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491338829453.jpg
77KB, 858x960px
>>5337609
No, I frogs and /jp/ have always been apart of [s4s]

^:)
>>
>>5337628
always lived apart from.
fixed that for you.
>>5337609
go to the irc to complain, and dont forget to report all threads from mlpol and jp
>>
>>5337649
>going to the irc
Oh god I'm having flash backs, I think the complaining is what got the mods to freeze /qa/
>>
File: denver-broncos-003.jpg (361KB, 1365x1024px) Image search: [Google]
denver-broncos-003.jpg
361KB, 1365x1024px
>>5337623
You want to know what's going on? The Denver Broncos.

Denver Broncos are the best footballing team ever. There is no one on earth who can do footballs as good as the Denver Broncos. Many others have tried and failed to be as football. You think you can football like these guys? Heh, get in line, cuck. You'd need to get up about 12 hours earlier and spend all morning and all afternoon being football to football like the kings of football, the Denver Broncos.

Seriously, faggot. If footballing was the olympics these guys would be like the John Elway of football olympics. The Denver Broncos are the alpha and the omega of all footballs, the footballs that came first and last and shall be evermore the football. They own footballs now and forever. Footballs.

t. Denver Broncos.
>>
File: Denver-Broncos-2-1.jpg (150KB, 782x782px) Image search: [Google]
Denver-Broncos-2-1.jpg
150KB, 782x782px
>>5337649
Hi, I'm John Elway and it's really nice to meet a fan of Internet Relay Chat. Back when I was 11 years old I killed a bear with my fist and stole its power, and made that power into football.

The Lord Jesus Christ blessed me with a solid gold cock which gave me the power to rule Equestria, and I brought football to the land and all the ponies rejoiced, for they now had all the footballs just like me, John Elway. And so it shall be, forever.

Amen. Praise Football.
>>
>>5337675
who?
>>
>>5337628
dum frog poster

>>5337618
>>5337623

stupid anime posters
>>
File: john-dadsfelway.jpg (38KB, 358x298px) Image search: [Google]
john-dadsfelway.jpg
38KB, 358x298px
>>5337686
You want to know who? I'll tell you who. Their names are: John Elway, John Elway, John Elway and, last but not least, John Elway.

When the Four Elways converge and form like Voltron, they become the Denver Broncos. it is at this point that none of you puny faggots are safe. John Elway forms the Head of the Denver Broncos, and John Elway is the strong, muscular chest. John Elway and John Elway make up the arms, arms like tree trunks I tell you, and John Elway and John Elway are the legs, twelve stories tall if they were a foot. Last but not least is John Elway, and he is the mightiest of all: The giant cock of the Denver Broncos is he, and he stretches five miles around the entirety of the equator and back again like five or six times, give or take a few hundred thousand feet.

All the ponies knew that one day The Denver Broncos would come to liberate them. For years they had labored in bondage under the torment of the Oakland Raiders. For years they suffered the indignity of not being football. But then one day all that changed, when John Elway and the rest of the Denver Broncos, John Elway, John Elway, John Elway, John Elway, John Elway, John Elway, John Elway, John Elway, John Elway, and John Elway, came to Ponyville and became the Denver Broncos. Then, there was football.

Football, now and forever.

t. John Elway.
>>
>>5337649
>report all threads from... jp
Such as...
>>
>>5337968
dumb dumb poster
>>5337675
>>5337685
>>5337973
dumb Denver poster
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.