[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU KNOW WHAT!?... I accept out new friends. At least the board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: url.png (16KB, 228x221px)
url.png
16KB, 228x221px
YOU KNOW WHAT!?... I accept out new friends.
At least the board is moving allot quicker now
>>
epic raiders posting as "genuine /s4s/" posters in order to gain acceptance
stop because all you're doing is embarrassing yourselves
>>
>>5337057
OP here
*our
>>
File: internet-troll.jpg (42KB, 311x311px)
internet-troll.jpg
42KB, 311x311px
>>5337057
I accept your mom lol shes also moving a lot quicker now
>>
File: Denver-Broncos-2-1.jpg (150KB, 782x782px) Image search: [Google]
Denver-Broncos-2-1.jpg
150KB, 782x782px
>>5337057
You know who appreciates your support? John Elway.

John Elway is the king of all football and creator of the Denver Broncos. He was cast in bronze and forged from iron 12,000 years ago by the almighty god Dan Reeves, who came inside Rainbow Dash one fateful December night and created Hurricane Katrina which blew all around the world and killed all the black people but unfortunately they came back to life and asked for money.

However John Elway was also born that night, and he grew into a mighty demigod who then set forth on the road to become a full god as soon as he had lunch, and then he became football through the divine will of Jesus Christ and much to the awe of the American he went on to create football in his image.

Godspeed, John Elway, for thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever. Football.
>>
>>5337057
shill gb2mlpol
>>
>>5337077
>>5337066
Your duoables were nnoticed by me
>>
>>5337057
This is nice post

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>5337066
loled(and checked)
>>5337077
>>5337433
checked
>>
>>5337057
Agree lol

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>5337067
Epic I bow down to Elway
>>
File: 1491288553955.jpg (46KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
1491288553955.jpg
46KB, 644x644px
>>5337057
Thanks [s4s]
>>
File: John-Elway.jpg (54KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
John-Elway.jpg
54KB, 640x360px
>>5337506
You bet your ass you bow down to Elway. Why, when John Elway was only four years old he married Princess Celestia and brought football to all the ponies of the realm and sent Princess Luna back to the moon with the Oakland Raiders.

You might think you know football, but until you've met John Elway you can never truly comprehend football. That's what's so tragic about it, you can never truly know John Elway for to stand in his presence is to be blinded by the presence of his magnetic hypnocock.

Praise American. Praise football.
>>
>>5337057
Can I b your friend?
I LOVE YOUR MOM
Don't care if she is a slut
>>
>>5337517
Yea he is epic Q back let's not get carried away would u let him fuck your mom?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.