[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lately I've been sleeping for 10+ hours and whenever I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: me on the left.png (2MB, 1490x864px) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.png
2MB, 1490x864px
Lately I've been sleeping for 10+ hours and whenever I'm not sleeping I wish I were
>>
>>5334503
that's awesome, but do you know what goes great with sleeping?
>>
File: denver-broncos-003.jpg (361KB, 1365x1024px) Image search: [Google]
denver-broncos-003.jpg
361KB, 1365x1024px
>>5334503
>>5334505
I'll tell you what goes great with sleeping: The Denver Broncos.

Denver Broncos are the best footballing team ever. There is no one on earth who can do footballs as good as the Denver Broncos. Many others have tried and failed to be as football. You think you can football like these guys? Heh, get in line, cuck. You'd need to get up about 12 hours earlier and spend all morning and all afternoon being football to football like the kings of football, the Denver Broncos.

Seriously, faggot. If footballing was the olympics these guys would be like the John Elway of football olympics. The Denver Broncos are the alpha and the omega of all footballs, the footballs that came first and last and shall be evermore the football. They own footballs now and forever. Footballs.

t. Denver Broncos.
>>
>>5334503
>whenever I'm not sleeping I wish I were
That's how I feel most of the time. Thank's for ruining my life.
>>
>>5334505
MY MOOOOOM
>>
>>5334503
>>5334511
go to therapy, I've been the exact same before
>>
Getting too much sleep can lead to depression
>>
>>5334516
You know what makes me feel better? When I don't have to worry about someone shoving horrible things down my throat.
>>
>>5334517
can confirm
i HABENT SLEP IN 2 MONTHS and im JUST THE HAPPIESTR PECE OF MOTHERFUCKIGN SHIT ON THIS GAY PLANET
>>
>>5334520
Do you want to talk about it?
>>
File: DenverDupdate.png (25KB, 367x378px) Image search: [Google]
DenverDupdate.png
25KB, 367x378px
>>5334520
You know what me feel better? The Denver Broncos.

Denver Broncos are the best footballing team ever. There is no one on earth who can do footballs as good as the Denver Broncos. Many others have tried and failed to be as football. You think you can football like these guys? Heh, get in line, cuck. You'd need to get up about 12 hours earlier and spend all morning and all afternoon being football to football like the kings of football, the Denver Broncos.

Seriously, faggot. If footballing was the olympics these guys would be like the John Elway of football olympics. The Denver Broncos are the alpha and the omega of all footballs, the footballs that came first and last and shall be evermore the football. They own footballs now and forever. Footballs.

t. Denver Broncos.
>>
xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
>>
>>5334503

when you sleep a part of your brain works out all the stuff you see but don't notice in the rem part of your sleeps.

Is there something or someone you are avoiding?
>>
>>5334559
What's there to talk about? Not much.

Do you like having a weakness of yours forced on you by people that clearly don't care one way or another, and others that want to do harm?
>>
>>5334503
lol u deprebst. try get exersize and move ur ass some.

mebbe git a kitty.
>>
desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu
>>
>>5334589
You know what goes great with multiple desus? The Denver Broncos.

t. Denver Broncos.
>>
>>5334575
You can talk about anything that you want. I don't think anyone was trying to cause harm here, but I'm sorry you feel that way. Just type whatever's on your mind.
>>
>>5334610
Not even the guy you're talking to but maybe I can speak for him when I say he's probably aware that "talking about it" is a waste of time as there's nothing to talk about.
>>
>>5334618
Hey man when I was depressed I would lie in bed for hours at night while my thoughts ran wild, wish I had someone to talk to.
>>
>>5334610
>Just type whatever's on your mind.
Imaging trying to stay away from anything to do with cocaine, but people try to force it on you all the time in areas where you shouldn't have to deal with it.

>>5334618
Nothing will happen, and going in-depth would make people pick on me. Keeping loose with the details gets it off of me without making me a real target.
>>
My life is one series of ironic events after another. I sleep every night because it is trendy, but I don't actually rest. Resting is sincerity and honesty, it's a thing that grounds us to the core of being human and refreshes the senses, which obscure minds have ruled out as "completely and totally bullshit". And so, even if my eyes are squeezed shut and my chest heaves gently with the rolling march of involuntary function, I am not at rest. I am simply in a stage of incoherence. Every morning I wake up and drink water, and I smile while doing so, as the central idea of drinking water is done to alleviate a sincere bodily need: thirst. I do so out of artistic and authorial humor. The idea of thirst is is not so much manufactured as it is something to be overcome through the power of irony. My day progresses in this fashion, while I contemplate how tomorrow I can further overcome my own sense of irony and the profound lack of genuine interests in my own life.
>>
>>5334977
nice dubs
>>
>>5334503
OP I have been there man no worries. Your body might just want to rest more. But when you are dperessed it is usually when you let things stack up and feel frustrated. i.e. sick of people being a bunch of fucking flaming fucktards every 5 seconds while you are just trying to get from A to B.

No worries m8 you will get through it
>>
>>5335279
>sick of people being a bunch of fucking flaming fucktards every 5 seconds
Some of them have no idea of what they are being, others do and don't care, and some do it on purpose. I can't stand any of them.
>>
>>5335295
It might be the worst when someone thinks they're being nice, or cute, or caring, but they're really just an idiot that might as well be taking a dump on a plate of food in public and telling everyone it's good.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.