[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is esfores 4chan's premier lesbian board? -our mascot is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 9

File: tumblr_n45elhYGxb1rl17i3o1_250.gif (2MB, 245x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n45elhYGxb1rl17i3o1_250.gif
2MB, 245x260px
is esfores 4chan's premier lesbian board?

-our mascot is a lesbian
-high number of yuri threads per day
-even the males posted here are girls
-highest ratio of irl female posters of any other board
>>
only 2 girls post on esfores and I can apply math showing 50% of girlposters SUCK
>>
what if I'm a straight girl who thinks lesbians are cute / supports lesbians and am willing to go as far as hand holding and cuddling with another girl? Am I welcome to post here?
>>
there have been multiple polls to see how many boys and girls there are on esfores, but it probably was rigged
>>
>>5326013
no you're a lewd whore. get out
>>
>>5326001
>-highest ratio of irl female posters of any other board
doubt it
>>
>>5326013
of course ^_^ s4s is a very female-friendly board in general
>>
you can't be trans if you like girls, there are no cis lesbons on this board i'd place bets on ~that~
>>
girls are gross
>>
if I'm a bi curious girl but have never had my first time with a girl yet am I welcome here? And for the record, I've never even kissed a girl but really want to try it
>>
>>5326001
thos grills asked me to come over after school and study with them. should i going?
>>
>>5326052
don't do it they don't really want to study (they actually just wanna bang)
>>
>>5326001
<s4s
<liking dykeshit
kek
s4s is prison gay board
that is...
until the megameme posting pedofriends take over
>>
File: 1423523426.jpg (452KB, 988x700px) Image search: [Google]
1423523426.jpg
452KB, 988x700px
this is girly board
>>
esfores girls unite!! we;re lesbians lole
>>
yes it is
girls are best memers
for the glory of memes!!

>>5326088
excellent dubes!
>>
>>5326088
dubbes of truth
>>
are male lesbians welcome on s4s :o
>>
>>5326125
no!! Bio-lezzies ONLY >:(
>>
fuck that shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq__KgPtstM
>>
>>5326158
woah rude... all lesbians are welcome here bro
>>
>>5326169
>lesbians
>69

woah
>>
>>5326169
Thank you.

t. Male Lesbian
>>
>>5326013
same desu senpai
>>
>>5326001
>highest ratio of irl female posters of any other board
Prove it
>>
File: 1489799678991.gif (9KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1489799678991.gif
9KB, 256x256px
>>
>>5326219
lesbian isnt gay since it's 2 girls
>>
>>5326727
good point
>>
>>5326001
source?
>>
>>5326796
its from an MTV show called "faking it"
>>
we should change the name to leS4leS
>>
homosexuality is degenerate
>>
>>5327129
lesbian isnt gay though since it's 2 girls... it's twice as straight
>>
>>5326001
One punch man best meme
>>
>>5326001
HOLY POOP DUBS GUY IS A LESBEAN?
>>
>>5327138
true
>>
>>5327138
no
>>5327169
no
>>
>>5326001
I don't like ur mascot or the stupid anime stuff though. It's ok when it's just cute but it gets creepy when you consider ppl are actually getting off to it right? So I'm not really a fan of the anime trap stuff; it's weird as hell.

A few grils post here but it's not many, maybe 10% at most.
I don't think this is a "female friendly" board it's the same nerds as on r9k or pol pretending to be nice but not meaning it. Not that I think women are inherently nice (they're not) just this is pretty much the same as the rest of 4chan IMO with the blind misogyny and whatnot.
As for lesbians, I'm still considering myself basically straight or bi whatever but it does seem like most of the female ppl who've found their way here have had some same sex experience, which isn't something I can really explain other than it just seems to be.
>>
>>5327222
You can't pop warts... They're like thickened skin. Again if you (or your friend, lol) think you have a wart down there just go see a doctor. It's worth getting looked at cuz it could be something you don't want to spread, in addition to your own well being. Gee I should write a fuggin advice column... (LOL I used to love posting on /adv/ but I don't really go there anymore)
>>
>>5327138
Are straight women gay then..... I know it's a joke but srsly wut
>>
>>5327228
they suck dick. thats pretty gay imo
>>
>>5327225
Why is that random post considered pasta worthy? Considering you're the only person posting it you just might have autism lol.
>>
>>5327228
yea straigth women are fags for liking dick
>>
>>5327236
>>5327231
Umm. I shall respectfully disagree with u my anime pillow wielding compatriots.
>>
>>5327222
what's the furthest you've gone with a girl?
>>
>>5327222
it's no surprise that r9k and pol dislike women if this is the caliber of posts that women produce
>>
File: loadcade.gif (11KB, 64x51px) Image search: [Google]
loadcade.gif
11KB, 64x51px
>>5327261
BAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>5327240
mostly just kissing... and I gave a girl a footrub once and she wasn't wearing any pants at the time
>>
>>5327327
do you like girls' feet?
>>
>>5326013
how do you feel about girls (male)
>>
>>5327342
I don't have a foot fetish or anything if that's what you're asking. I don't mind them though, not disgusted by them or anything. Girl's feet are really soft so I will give a girl a footrub if I'm comfortable with her and can enjoy touching her feet on some level.
>>
>>5327222
Holy shit. Dropping all pretenses and irony I hope this isn't actually Lolo, because it paints such a depressing and twisted portrait of her view on this board. Christ.
>>
>>5327360
hmm interesting. sounds like u could learn to like feet in a sexual way if you just went a little further and tried kissing a girl's feet
>>
>>5327375
I might be willing to explore it under the right circumstances but I'm not sure. I would have to be really attracted to the girl to want to kiss her feet, plus they'd have to be clean.
>>
File: itbegins.jpg (10KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
itbegins.jpg
10KB, 212x238px
>>5327400
>>5327233
>>5327222
>>5326199
THE DIGITS ARE FLOWING IN FROM THE HEAVENS
>>
>>5327400
i knew it, every girl is a lesbian foot slut deep down
>>
>>5327400
>>5327360
>>5327327
These posts aren't me...

>>5327240
I've been with 4 girls pretty much "all the way" which I'm counting as hands and mouths w/e

.>>5327362
Yea I'm the person who used to do the cooking posts. What did I get wrong, precisely?
>>
>>5327434
>Yea I'm the person who used to do the cooking posts
Why did you stop those were some of the best threads on 4chan?
>>
>>5327460
stupid animeposter
>>
>>5327460
Are u nerdorka from OK (where the wind comes sweeping down the plain!)?
I started them as a fun thing. I like cooking so posting homemade food was fun and it was ironic on a board where mostly everyone is doing anime pictures. There were a few ppl who couldn't stand me posting and would tard rage wherever I posted so I got bored with the idea. I could do more joke cooking blogs but the one obsessive retard who wants my mom to die was saving every image I post and renaming them the same as me. I don't want to do something that is feeding into someone's mental illness, and I'm not trying to attract stalkers either.
>>
>>5327434
Well it's disheartening that you don't like the [s4s] mascot, first off. I don't think that many people are really "getting off" on her. I know that I've made some lewd (rude 4give me) posts about keksandra, but it was in good fun I thought and I certainly have never "gotten off" to her.
Furthermore, if I had, I'm not sure what the problem would be; this is an adult website and it's a cartoon character. This is a highly sexual site, and most things are sexualized.
And I don't think that something being "weird as hell" should necessarily be a detriment to it. Modern sexuality is "weird as hell" compared to puritanism. There's obviously a sexual aspect to the trap thing, and I get that it can be weird if you aren't into it, but once again this is an adult website and a common theme on ever board is essentially sexual liberation. To not be ashamed of the sexual part of yourself, and I think, though anime traps might be a thing that these people legitimately get off to, it's also something that has become part of their sense of humour, and that's what, from my perspective, seems to be the main reason that they post this stuff here.

The phrase "pretending to be nice but not meaning it" makes me sad. I've come to browse this board almost to the exclusion of most other boards because I think the populace is generally nicer. This is the only board I've seen vegetarians, for instance, express their opinion on their diet without heavy backlash. It's a lot more open minded than any other board I've been on.
[1/2]
>>
>>5327434
now im confused, do you like girlfeet or not
>>
>>5327434
>>5327503
[2/2]
As for misogyny, well it's 4chan and every board is a neighbor to /pol/, which I think is unfortunate, particularly given the recent influx of people from outside its borders, but to say that the atmosphere here with regards to women is the same as /r9k/ or /pol/ I think is ridiculous. I've seen /pol/-posters shunned and ignored many times on here, and rarely do you see the same sad vitriol spewed at women that you get on /r9k/. I don't mean to tell you about your own experience, but I think you might suffer from the novelty effect.
This effect being that women are a novelty on this site, in a literal sense. The userbase is more male than female on most boards, and so the specific trait of being female is going to be noticed and commented on.I think that's just how humans work for the most part, but to equate that with the /r9k/ level shit I've seen seems too much (but again, this might not be your perspective, but since you haven't defined specifically what you're talking about I can only guess). You, in specific, have also had trouble with, I think, two people that have hounded you. Now whether that's because you're specifically a woman I don't know. CTS, and That Faggot With the Catfish have had people pursue them personally as well, though they haven't done it with the very creative writing style that your detractors have done, and in a sense that makes them less noticable than what has happened to you, which can play into a bias you might have.
Like, I don't know, it just seems counter to what I've seen from this board, also your cooking posts are gr8; inspired me personally and I made some of my own for a bit (I actually had someone, for a short period of time, hound my own posts). It was fun.
good trips btw
>>
>>5327506
trips in ref 2
>>5327222
>>
>>5327506
Hi. Catfish fig is a bitter loner who hates everyone but might be a cool guy if he would just chill out and lighten up. I mean he smonks weed so that should be easy.
Cade4days has some weaponized level of autism going on and I have nothing else to say but his everlasting persistence does discourage me from having fun here sometimes.
No s4s is fairly nice and non judgemental just there are no shortage of retards very eager to prove otherwise.
:/
>>
>>5327492
I'm sure you realize how much power that gives you over them though. If nothing else I would have kept making them a while longer just to mess with his autism, anyways~
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>/soc/
>>
>>5327523
Catfish is maybe schizophrenic and if not then at least has a massively twisted worldview. Definitely abuses alcohol, but without the honest charm you would hope would come from that. I just mentioned them as people who have also faced people trying to mess with them.

Well, with regards to your last sentence, then I mostly agree with you. Like it's an anonymous forum, I don't know how feasible it is to get a community with no jerks in it trying to be mean. I just think it's really shocking to compare this board to a place like /r9k/ or especially /pol/.
>>
>>5327549
Catfish shouldn't self diagnose and should see a professional,it's not a bad thing it helps. S4s best community because you can do anything ever
https://youtu.be/FQZYRvACpNU
>>
>>5327563
KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND OWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
i love lesbians
>>
>>5327633
i love dubsbians
>>
how do i become a gay girl if im a straight guy now
>>
File: who i relly m inside.png (597KB, 480x717px) Image search: [Google]
who i relly m inside.png
597KB, 480x717px
>>5329095
just b urself
>>
>>5329095
anime
>>
wtf i thought i was literally the only girl who posts here and this board is full of girls?
>>
>>5329954
haha you srsly didn't know???
:3
>>
>>5330038
nope i was always scared of typical misogynist /b/ type posters but this board seems to be female friendly
>>
>>5330129
we're nice to girls here because a large portion of us on esfores are girls ourselves
>>
File: 1462428978014.jpg (114KB, 807x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1462428978014.jpg
114KB, 807x1014px
>>5326065
fourteen
>>
>>5330222
trips
nice
>>
>>5330222
Jaile batooo weebo kkkun
>>
straight men are gay too then because they like women who suck dick and dick sucking is gay so why don't straight men suck their own dick (or each others)? checkmate gaytheists
>>
>>5330268
men are gay because they have dicks.. there's nothing gayer than being so gay you literally have a dick and balls with you at all times. Gold star lesbians are the only straight people
>>
>>5330285
>men are gay because they have dicks

mind = blown
>>
>>5330285
straight lesbians are gay because they like women therefore they literally have dick and balls all the time meaning they're straight lesbian gay women are actualy gay gay men
>>
>>5330305
that makes no sense though
>>
File: 1482901993889.jpg (79KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1482901993889.jpg
79KB, 500x667px
this is gay bored
>>
>>5326001
>-highest ratio of irl female posters of any other board
>>/cm/
>>
>>5330662
s4s is 90% female 3% male 7% other
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.